( 1 )

Nth Kiss

Seven-year-old Sehun and Luhan, were sitting on their shared desk, writing someting on a sheet of paper. They were on their own world, ignoring their classmates' calling for them, asking for something...etc. They just don't mind what the others are doing.

"Sehun-ah, next! next! If we turn 10 years old, uhmmm... I will give you a... cap! A black one! And you need to give me..."

"Bambi." Sehun simply said for the sixth time.

"Hey! Why are they always bambi? Do I really look like bambi for you?" Luhan whined. Since when they started on writing their gift-list (according to Luhan), Sehun had always choose bambi as his gift for him.

"Yes Luhan. You really look like a deer. Xiao Lu~~!" Sehun said while pinching Luhan's cheeks.

"Hey~ stop Sehun-ah! My cheeks are hurt now..." he pouted. 

..... "I'll kiss it." Then sehun kissed Luhan's right cheek for a good 5 seconds. He pulled away and saw Luhan's face getting pinkish.

Luhan put his right hand on the part where Sehun had kissed him and looked at Sehun then said, "kiss... you kissed me..."

"Yes, because you're hurt. And I don't want you to be hurt. And I'm sorry for pinching your cheeks.. Sorry Xiao Lu.." Sehun pouted.

Luhan giggled. So cute. He then moved his face forward to Sehun and kissed him. He quickly moved his face away from Sehun to hide his blushing face.

"It's alright.... and thank you.." he whispered, enough for Sehun to hear.

Sehun touched his lips and smiled, "first kiss."

 

------

 

Fourteen-year-old Sehun and Luhan, were walking on the corridor while carrying a box, full of heart-shaped balloons. Some higher year students are decorating the corridor for Valentine's Day Celebration. Some students  are getting excited. Just like Luhan.

"If only I can bring this box to our home.. I want to decorate my room with these balloons too!"  Luhan said while pouting. Getting no response,

He get a balloon and wiggled it infront of Sehun's face. Sehun, who's carrying a box too, grimaced. He snatched the balloon from Luhan ("heeyyy~!") and used it to smack Luhan's head.

"Yah! Sehun!!" Luhan pouted while massaging his head, even though it's not that hurt. 

"Stop pouting Luhan.... you're not cute." Sehun said the smirked. Luhan's pouting face turned into a shocked (?) 'O' face. 

"BUT YOU SAID I'M CUTE WHEN WE'RE 9!!!" Luhan yelled while stamping. Sehun did not respond and just continued to walk to their room, leaving Luhan alone on the now empty corridor. 

***

Luhan walked inside the room and put the box on the floor, near their board. His classmates are busy decorating their room with the heart-shaped balloons, red ribbons, paper hearts, etc. He looked for a certain guy but he's nowhere, so he just shrugged it off and went to his table. He noticed that there are something on his table. A heart-shaped balloon and a red paper heart. He picked the paper heart and saw that there was written on it. Oh it's just a letter.. "-S". He already knew who it was from. He looked for him again but he's not inside. Luhan  chose to go outside to find him. But when he opened the door, someone held his hand and pulled him outside. The next thing happened kind of shocked Luhan because... his lips was touching someone's lips. He opened his eyes and saw Sehun's face. Luckily, they were the only one on the corridor. Luhan smiled to the kiss and slowly pulled away. 

"Advance happy valentine's day" Sehun whispered. 

Luhan giggled. "That's...our... second kiss.. you know" he said, touching his lips. Sehun's met his lips again. "Third." Luhan laughed and hide his now blushing face on his hand. Sehun found this action adorable and asked, "you want fourth?"

(guys let me remind you that they are still "friends" here k? they just like...kissing each other lol)

------

 

Eighteen-year-old Sehun and Luhan, were adjusting their gowns. They're ready to  head to the gym of their university where the graduation ceremony will be held. 

Both are kind of excited... and nervous.

The ceremony took 2 hours. Sehun was with his parents. They were busy taking pictures. While Luhan was standing there alone, looking for his mother. He doesn't know if his mother was already there now, or not yet arriving. Luhan pouted. Sehun noticed him. 

"Mom, dad, I'll just look for my friend." Sehun excused himself. 

 He went to Luhan and patted his shoulder. "Hey!" Sehun greeted.

Luhan looked at him and smiled, then looked down again and pouted. 

"Aww.. why are you pouting? Aren't you happy? We finally graduate!" Sehun said while slinging his arms around Luhan's shoulder.

"Of course I'm happy Sehun-ah.. it's just that... my mom is.. still not here. She may be late or... sigh. She hasn't had a chance to see me on the stage." Luhan said while looking down at his feet. 

"Okaaaaaaaayyyy...." Sehun whispered. "Just.. just stay right here okay. I'll be back" he said and Luhan nodded.

Sehun ran away and went to his parents, who were busy chatting with the other parents, to give his gown. He get his phone and texted Chanyeol (his friend).

 

TO: PARKYEOL

Be ready.

After 3 minutes, Chanyeol replied.

FROM: PARKYEOL

Ready.

 

 

Sehun smiled to the reply. Yes.. he's ready now.. and he can't wait.

Sehun ran back to where he had left Luhan. The deer was still standing there. He smiled. He held Luhan's hand  and went outside the gym. They found the mini garden, located behind the gym, and Sehun saw

Chanyeol and the other guys signalling him that everything's okay now.  Luhan wondered why they were infront of the mini garden so he asked Sehun, "why are we here, Sehun-ah?" 

"You'll know later." Sehun replied and smiled to Luhan. He gave their holding hands a squeeze and went to the mini garden. Sehun's heart was beating fast at that time. He's getting nervous. They stopped walking when they were now at the middle of the garden. This is it...

Sehun took a deep breathe and, "Luhan.. first of all, I'm not that good at this kind of stuff but because I like you, I'll--"

"W-wait! Y-you... like.. m-me?" Luhan cutted Sehun's speech. "Sehun...?" He asked. Sehun was getting more and more nervous.

"Yes Luhan-ah. I liked you since we started being classmates." Sehun answered.

"Starte-- since Grade 1!?" Luhan asked again, his face turning into a tomato now.

Sehun laughed, "yes Luhan, since Grade 1. Love at first sight, I think. Luhan, you've been my bestfriend for a long time. And I really like it when you are always with me. Because I can surely say that you're protected. I love the way you'll hold my hand when you're scared. The way you laugh when I tell the.. ok I admit it now, the lamest joke ever. The way you show that precious smile of yours when you see a Bambi stuffed toy. And you know what is my favorite habit of yours?" He asked Luhan, who's crying now. Luhan shook his head. "It's when you pout. And when everytime you pout, I need to control myself because I might kiss you in the middle of street or something. And speaking of kiss. Do you still remember our first kiss? That was the best day in my life. And right now, I want this day to be memorable for the two of us." 

Sehun looked at Chanyeol and asked for the Bambi stuffed toy. Luhan laughed when he heard it. 

Sehun came back with the stuffed toy on his left hand and a rose on his right hand. Sehun took a deep breathe again, he held Luhan's right hand and asked him, "Will you be my B?"

Luhan did not answer. He just hugged Sehun tight because he knew Sehun will get what he will answer. He felt Sehun hugged him back and they stayed like that. Luhan kept on crying.

"I--I... l-like.. you t-too Se-Sehun.." Luhan said. Sehun hugged him more.  "S--since grade 1..." Luhan continued and he heard Sehun laughed.

"I love you.." Sehun whispered to his ear, and he kissed Luhan deeply. 

The students who had watched the whole scene clapped and congratulated them. 

Luhan pulled away and pressed his face into Sehun's warm chest. "sixth." Sehun said.

"No.. that's our first kiss..as a couple"  Luhan murmured into Sehun's chest.

"It's still counted as our sixth.." Sehun said while inhaling Luhan's hair then smiled.

Sehun saw his parents looking at them. He waved and smiled at them. He held Luhan's hand and walked to them with Luhan. He'll Introduce his boyfriend to them. He's getting excited.

"Mom, dad, this is Luhan, my boyfriend." Sehun introduced proudly. Luhan bowed at them and introduced himself "Hello Mrs. Oh, Mr. Oh. I'm Luhan." He smiled.

"Aww deer look at him, he's so cute! Like a deer! Welcome to the family, Luhan. And don't call me Mrs. Oh, call me mom, mmkay?" Mrs. Oh said. Luhan nodded, "yes.. mom"

"Welcome to the family, Luhan. Sehun, take care of him. Be a man!" Mr. Oh and Luhan shook their hands. 

"Okay... we'll be going now~ see you later son. Luhan, you're welcome in our house." Mrs. Oh said then kissed her son's and Luhan's cheeks and bid goodbye. 

Sehun hugged his boyfriend again. He really like hugging Luhan. 

"My mom's still not here... wonder where she is.." Luhan murmured. He was a bit disappointed to his mom for not coming early. Speaking of her mom..

"Oh dear Luhan!" Luhan heard that familiar voice. He looked at his mom who's approaching them. "Mom!" He shouted. 

Mrs. Lu hugged his son and apologised, "Luhan, I'm so sorry. It's just that your baby brother was crying so loud and--" 

"Mom, it's alright. I understand." Luhan said and hugged her. "Congratulations Luhan. I'm so proud of you." She congratulated him. 

"Thank you mom. Oh, by the way, this is Sehun... my... boyfriend.." Luhan introduced to his mom.

"Hello Mrs. Lu, I'm Sehun, his boyfriend. And I promise to take care of your son and love him with all that I can." Sehun greeted.  Mrs. Lu smiled. "Finally my son found his true love! Aww" she hugged the two boys. "Congrats to the two of you. And Sehun, welcome to our family~!" 

"Thank you Mrs. Lu." Sehun said and hugged them.

 

------

 

The next morning, Sehun was sleeping soundly on his bed. Yesterday's events were tiring but were the best. The new lovebirds kept on hugging each other. They kept on stealing kisses with each other. "Hey that's our tenth!"

 

"Sleepyhead! Wake up!" Luhan shouted at Sehun's face but he got a snore as a response. He tried to wake his boyfriend again but there's no response. The only thing to do was...

Sehun felt a lips on his forehead, eyelids, nose, above his lips, and finally on his lips. He smiled to the kiss and he kissed back. He wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist and pulled him forward so that their bodies were pressed with each other. Luhan pulled away quickly and said "okay ! Enough wake up. I helped on cooking your breakfast. I want you to taste it now Sehun-ah." 

"Okay okay Luhan. Good morning~" he greeted and kissed his boyfriend. 

"Hihi, that's our twelfth." Luhan giggled. "Good morning~" and hugged Sehun. They stayed like that for a minute and Sehun went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Hoping Luhan did not mind his morning breath when they kissed earlier. 

 

--------

 

 

 

A/N ^^

 

Yeah that's where it ends. Hunhan is the bae kk. Yeah hunhan will continue to count their kisses in the future. That's all

This is actually my first. I really hope you liked it. I'll try my best of best for my future stories haha XD 

I'm really shy.. k guys VOTE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE 

Thank you guys. Love yah <3