↘ Cheat Sheet

❝Avαlyn — New-Rising Girl Group ; APPLY OPEN!❞
the cheatsheet use it well...
hana. Subscribe to this story before or after sending your app blog to me. That's the way you'll get an update.
dulNo bashing other applicants or my readers. If you've got any problem, please do tell me and we'll discussed.
set. Ulzzang, idol, model, and an actress are allowed to be use as faceclaim. Be sure they has enough pictures and matches with the group's concept as well as their personality. I'll reject an app that use a cheerful large-eyes ulzzang with dull and blunt personality. Natural/normal looking are welcomed.
net. Love interest is optional but you can have a one-sided love too, just mention it in your app. I approved girlxgirl and boyxgirl relationships. Genders doesn't matter to me and this is quite an asianfanfic, so everything can be happening, except I won't listed up your character if she's a fairy or vampire. This isn't a sci-fi.
daseot. Quality over quantity. I don't want a long- paragraphs with nonsense essays/words. I just need a simple description and details about how she'll reacts and acts. Not too long, not too short. Give me something that I could be easy to read.
yeoseot. Her personality can be two-faced but tell me how and when she'll change to her real self. I don't want a character has bipolar disorder. Minimum is 2 paragraphs and maximum is 4 paragraphs. No perfect people, no mary-sues. Balancing the positive and negative. If you put more of her flaws and negativeness, I'd be more than grateful!
ilgob. Her background/history are allowed to have a little pinch of angsty and sobs stories, but don't go overboard. Be realistic while enjoying typing. I also need some happy-pills in her background story. If she was , that'd be a huge issue as an respective idol, so if I saw someone with that kind of past, I might reject it even though I love dramas.
yeodeol. If you're chosen, please comment every chapters as an activity check. Refrain from "Update soon!" one. Do feedback if possible. Maybe, you can fix what's the wrong and help me with the mistakes if you spot any while going through the story later. 
ahob. If you're not chosen, don't unsubscribe. You could be the replacement or cameos, who knows. 
yeol. My character will be in the story as leader of Avalyn. Hurry and apply!

P.S : The password is hyperlinked to your favorite song, only one.