A talk with Taeyon

One Day, I'll Marry YOU ♥

Going back to our dorm...

"SunJu, are you okay?" Taeyon asked.

"Yes. Thank you for the revenge, anyway." I answered with a smile.

"Cheonma." she replied.

"Sica will do anything just to get back at us. I swear." Hyoyeon clinched her teeth.

"We know." Yoona and Yuri replied (YoonYul couple :">)

"Just remember, we're always here for you. Nae?" Sooyoung put her arm around my shoulders.

"Okay, we're here." Tiffany opened the door for us.

"I'll just take a shower." I said while I grabbed my towel.

I enter the bathroom and opened the shower.

--- Taeyon's POV ---

"Hey, guys! I have something to tell you." I whispered making sure that SunJu would not hear me.

"What?" Bambies replied as they look at me.

"Whoa! You all seems to be curious, huh?" I asked while making faces.

"Yes, ofcourse! Is it about SunJu?" bambies whispered.

"How did you guess it?!" Taeyon replied.

"Isn't it obvious? It's just her who's no around." Sooyoung said.

"Oh. Anyway, aren't you wondering why Onew whipered at me while introducing him to SunJu?" I asked.

"Wae? He had some feeling for SunJu?!" Hyoyeon widened her eyes.

"Shut up! Onew oppa is very loyal to Taeyon" Sunny grab the pillow and smacked it to Hyoyeon's head.

"Stop it, guys. We all know that. Going back to our business. Jonghyun oppa, wanted to date our precious SunJu tonight. Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung will be the one to make over SunJu, while others will go at the park to prepare all the stuffs they will be needing. Got it?"

"Got it!" Bambies yelled.

Then we go back in our own business pretending that nothing had happen.

--- Min Young's POV ---

"What's that noise all about?" I asked at myself.

"Okay. I'm done! Who's next?" as I got out from the bathroom.

"Me!" as Sooyoung got up from her bed.

As she passed by me she stare, mess with my hair and winked at me.

And I was just like "What's wrong with her?"

"SunJu! Come here. We need to talk." Taeyon yelled at me while standing infront of the door.

I walked towards her and and she gave me a hug, while saying "You're so lucky, saeng"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I asked confusedly.

She removed her hands around me and said, "You'll found out later."

"O-o-o-okay. Uhm, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure. What?"

"Is it okay if it is about Jessica Jung?"

"That ?! But why?!"

"Nothing. I'm just curious about how was your battle started."

"Here." as we sit at the stairs infront of our dorm.

 

--- Taeyon’s POV ---

Note: Taeyon’s telling a story this time.

*flashback*

Jessica and I met up in Shin Hwa High.

First, we became seatmates, roommates, friends and then best friends.

I planned to introduce her to my yeobo, Onew.

 

One day, while I was walking alone at the park, Onew texted me saying that he would go in our dorm to pick me up.

After I have received that message, I texted Sica and tell her that if ever Onew would be there before I arrive, just tell him to wait for me.

Time passes by and I finally reached our dorm with the lights turned off.

At first, I thought Jessica was already sleeping while Onew is still on his way.

I take a peek at the window and found something weird --- Jessica’s seducing the guy!

I just remember that Sica doesn’t have any boyfriend that time so I take a closer look, to my surprise the guy was my guy, Onew!

Due to disappointment I take my step backward and unfortunately lost my balance and fell off the stairs.

While rubbing my head from pain, Onew and Jessica came out from the room, maybe they heard me fall from the stairs.

Jessica’s eyes were wide opened while Onew runs towards me.

He touched my head and asked if I’m okay.

Do I look okay?! I feel from the stairs and bump my head to the ground, then he still expects that I’m okay?!

I removed his hands on my head and said, “I can take care of myself!”

“No, you don’t!” he replied.

I tried to stand up but my ankles really hurts, I have been fractured, so I fell at the ground again.

“Don’t be stubborn, baby.” He said while carrying me in bridal style.

“Bring me down! I don’t need you! Leave me alone! I hate you!” I screamed while he carry me.

“No. No. No” he said while turning his head right and left.

Instead of bringing me back into our dorm, he brought me into his dorm and lay me down in his bed.

I faced the wall, closed my eyes and started to pretend that I’m already sleeping.

When Onew thought that I’m already fast asleep, he lied down beside me, hug my waist, and kissed me as his good night kiss.

He tell the whole story about what happened between him and Jessica a while ago.

At the end of his story, I heard him say, “Neorul jeoldae an ddeonallae (I will never leave you), you’re just the only girl in my world.”

“Really?!” I asked as I face him.

“Whoa! You’re still awake?! I though you’re already sleeping!” Onew yelled and he looks really surprised.

“It’s just your thought, baby.” I said as I hug him.

Then he gave me a kiss. :”>

Because of his explanation, I let that incident passed.

The next day, I arrived at school 30 minutes before the bell.

While walking at the hallway, a crowd of people catches my attention.

I felt so curious about what’s happening so I take a peek.

Onew and Jessica were lying on the floor and Onew was the one on top!

Suddenly, Jessica lean in closer to Onew that make their lips touched.

Eventhough I want to run, I can’t because of my fracture.

All I can do is just to stare and cry.

Onew had noticed me and he runs towards me.

He stared at my eyes and hold my hands.

I tried not to cry but tears keep falling down on my cheeks.

“Baby, let me explain.” As he wipes my tears using his thumb.

“No need! Everything is clear to me now! Seeing the two of you lying down on the floor and kissing each other was an enough evidence for me! I’m not that dumbfounded, Jinki!”

“Look, I didn’t mean it to happen. I think everything was just a part of Jessica’s plan” Onew snapped.

“Why didn’t you pull back when she kissed you?!”

Onew tried to speak but no words came out from his mouth.

“See?! Everything wasn’t a plan at all. The two of you just wanted it to happen!” as I slapped him and I started to walk away.

But before I finally get out from his sight, he grabbed my wrist, pulled me back and hugged me tight saying, “Mianhae” while crying.

“I can’t do anything if you wouldn’t like to believe me. Everything that I have said a while ago was the truth” he continued.

“Okay. Then what happened a while ago when I’m not still around?” I asked with my arms folded.

“The moment I entered the classroom, I saw Jessica fell off from her seat, being a gentleman as I am, I lend her a hand. The time she had reached my hand, she quickly pull me down making me fall on the floor with her. By the time you have arrived, that was the time that she lean in closer to me that make our lips touched. Hoe you’ll understand and believe me, baby. I can’t imagine my life without you” he explained.

“What about the kiss?” I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

“Yah! Are you jealous?” he asked teasingly.

“No, I’m not! Why would I?” as I rolled my eyes.

“Yes, you are!”

“No, I’m not!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“Okay, stop it! You won! I’m jealous, okay?!” I yelled at him.

“Aigoo ~ my baby is jealous!” as he hugged me. :”>

He cuffed his hands on my face saying, “Don’t be, okay?” and he slowly pulls it towards his face.

I don’t know how it happened but my lip slowly feels his lip.

I closed my eyes and we both feel so comfortable that time.

*end of the flashback*

--- Min Young’s POV ---

“Onew hyung was so sweet!” I blushed.

“Yeah, I know. But Jessica would never stop bothering us. I swear!” Taeyon answered.

“Whatever happens, the good one will always won over the evil.” I smiled.

“Nae. Anyway, we’ll go somewhere later. Okay?” Taeyon tapped my shoulder and stood up.

“Where? Why?” I asked confusedly.

“Just wait and see.” Taeyon smiled.

 

 

How was this chapter? Keke! >:))))))))))))))

Did you find it boring? I hope not. :D