Morning Accident

One Day, I'll Marry YOU ♥

"Krrrrngggggggg!!!!" as my stupid alarm clock rings.

I woke up so early due to over excitement.

Taeyon and company were already at the school waiting for me, yes FOR ME, at the main gate.

School bus has arrived so I grabbed my luggages, kissed my mom and dad and put my jacket and boots on as I leave home.

It was about 6:30am in the morning when I reached the school.

"SunJu!" a voice came from my back.

I turned around to see who's calling me by my name given by Sunny.

To my surprise, it was her ----- Sunny!

"I missed you, saeng! Where's Taeyon?" I asked as I hugged her.

"She's over there, searching for our dorm." she smiled.

Great! We're roommates.

---

As we entered the dorm, we immidiately unpacked all the things we have.

After I unpacked my stuffs, I stare at them and I still can't believe that I, myself, have the same dorm together with Taeyon, Sunny, Tiffany, Sooyoung, hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona.

BAMBIES for short.

Anyway, they call their group "Bambies" came from the Italian word "Bambi" which means "Baby"

Actually, they all deserve to be called as babies 'cause they're really damn cute, each one of them have that baby faces.

Yeah, that's just one of the reasons why I think I don't deserve to be in this group.

Going back to reality -----

2 more hours left before classes will start..

"Guys! Don't you want to grab some breakfasts? We still have 2 hours, anyways." I said as I call for their attention.

"We're not yet done unpacking these stuffs, SunJu. Maybe you can do it by your own." Yuri replied as she focused on fixing her stuffs.

Because of that, I leave the dorm all by myself.

While walking at the hallway and searching for some cafeteria's, I put my iPod and earphones on and started to play some musics.

BABY, I'M SO LONELY, LONELY, LONELY, LONELY, LONELY, as the song goes through my ears.

Yes, that's what I am right now L-O-N-E-L-Y.

Suddenly, I spotted a cafeteria right infront of me.

Great!

I immidiately open the door and ordered some foods and coffee.

As I finished eating, I decided to go back in our dorm bringing som coffee's for Bambies.

Heading off to exit door, I looked down to the floor and started to think some things, when suddenly....

A guy had just blocked my way and I accidentally threw the coffee's at him.

"Mother er! Look at what you've done, stupid!" the guy yelled at me while looking down at his shirt then me.

"I'm sorry! I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean it. It was just an accident." as I wipe his shirt.

"Such a pathetic excuse, stupid! You all planned this just to call my attention! Don't you know that I'm Kim Jonghyun!? One of the heartthrob here in this school!"

"Yah! How dare you talk to me like that?! You stupid dino-face! Besided, I don't even really care if you're a campus crush." I scoffed while looking straight into his eyes.

"What did you say!? Aish ~" he said angrily.

Suddenly, I heard a funny ringtone coming from his phone.

Guess what that tone is?

The BARNEY SONG!

"Damn! Don't tell me you're a gay!? as stared him.

"Whatever! Get out of my way, freak!" he pushes me away from him.

"Psh! That dino-head!"

Leaving me behind the cafeteria, I sang a song while making faces in the tune of Barney Song.

I hate you, Min Young's said.

Come on let us kill Jonghyun, with the shut gun BANG! BANG!

Jonghyun's on the floor.

No more stupid dinosaur.

Then I started laughing like crazy.

All eyes were glued at me like I've killed someone.

Pft!

I ran as fast as I can to get back in our dorm due to embarassment.

I finally reached the door and slowly peek in.

Whoa! They're already getting ready for the class.

Before I twist the door knob, I take a deep deep breath first.

Inhale..... Exhale....

As I enter the room, I acted normally like there'e nothing wrong had happened while I'm gone.

Thank God none of them had noticed that it was just an acting at all.

That's what I call GREAT PRETENDER.

Best way to describe me.

--- Jonghyun's POV ---

Who the hell she think is she?!

Is she insane?!

She son't have to do that just to call my attention!

I've never seen such a stupid girl like her!

Is she new here?!

Who the hell cares?!

She should just stay on her alma matter!

She don't belong here!

She does not deserve to be a student here in Shin Hwa!

Wait! Why do I kept on thinking of her?!

Aish ~ that pabo!

--- Min Young's POV ---

While entering the classroom, I spotted an empty seat near the window.

"Yuri unnie ~ i'll just take that seat" pointing at the empty seat.

"Sure thing" as she smiled.

Wait! I'd just realized that my seat is quite away from Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun's seats.

Aish ~

While waiting for our teacher to come, I got boring so I decided to write on my personal diary.

Reminiscing all the scenarios happened a while ago in the cafeteria, I didn't notice that someone's already seating beside me.

I take a peek and to my surprise it was him ---- dino head! I mean Jonghyun!

Oh no! Please tell me this was just a dream! No, a nightmare!

He can't be my seatmate!

I can't be his seatmate!

We can't be seatmates!

I have no choice but to face the opposite side and cover my face with my hair.

I'm so dead if he'd talked to me!

Unfortunately, Yoona's calling me...

"Hey, SunJu! Are you okay?" Yoona asked.

I tried not to look pretending that I didn't hear something.

"Hey, SunJu!" Yoona yelled.

"Hey, SunJu! Are you deaf?! Someone's calling you." Jonghyun poke me at the back.

I grab my notebook and faced Yoona with my notebook covering my face.

As I stood up and walked awkwardly to Yoona, I heard Jonghyun muttered, "What's wrong with that gal?"

It's none of your business, dino head!

I already passed by him and immediately put down the notebook.

"Are you okay?" Yoona asked while touching my forehead.

"No. I think I'm going to die sooner and later by the time I go back into my seat"

"Wae? Because one of the school's campus was your seatmate?" she teasingly said.

He's really a heartthrob, huh?

"Uhm, yeah. I-I-I-I guess" I nervously giggled.

"Good Morning, class!" as our teacher greeted gracefully as she entered the room.

I hurridly go back to my seat, but instead of walking, I crawl, facing downward to avoid's Jonghyun dino face.

Damn! What the heck am I doing!?

I can't be like this the whole year!

Am I scared at him?!

Duh! I shouldn't!

Why would I?!

Aish ~

Because of him I need to face the other side, cover my face with my notebook or hair, and wanna know what's the worst one?

Listening to the teacher without looking at the board THE WHOLE PERIOD!

How can this be!?

Argggh!

When I suffer from stiff neck, I'll burn that disgusting face you have, dino-head!

 

 

How was this chapter? Keke! Two chapters for now. I have to go, school's still early tomorrow. Paipai! ^^