♠•How About This One?•♠

♠•How About This One?•♠

Author Note: I think this is more of a "scenario" than a one shot since it's a bit shorter than my other stuff but who doesn't like mall dates \o/!? For the lovely "HaraxD" I hope you enjoy lovely~
Song I enjoyed while writing this: Fiestar I Don't Know: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72se2qL33y4
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Hara laughed in the passenger seat as she watched a video clip from last night at Yugyeom's birthday party. Mark grunted embarassedly and tried to reach for the phone in her hand while still keeping his eyes on the road.

"STOP! STOP! IT'S THE BEST PART!" she swatted his hand and turned to the side, not trying to conceal her laughter at all. Last night while Mark was trying to distribute slices of birthday cake he wasn't paying attention and accidently tripped and spilt cake all over Yugyeom's girlfriend Yerin.

                                                                                                              

"Babe, I can't believe you did that to poor Yerin!" she squealed as she stomped her feet from giddiness.
"It was an accident!"

Yerin was embarassed but forgave Mark as he apologized profusely and Yugyeom giggled and insisted that it was alright since no one was hurt. Mark felt terrible so now he and Hara were on their way to the mall to buy Yerin a new outfit to make up for the one he ruined.

Hara wiped the tears from her eyes and placed her phone back into her jacket pocket and Mark reached over and grabbed her hand in his. She gave it a gentle squeeze and giggled.

"How did you manage to trip like that though?!"

He chuckled "I wasn't paying attention cause I couldn't keep my eyes off you~"


Hara and Mark looked at the mall's map dumbfoundedly. So.Many.Stores. Where should they go? Hara looked over at Mark who was staring at the different stores just as lost as she was.

                                                                                                                          

"What were you planning on getting her anyway?"
"I don't know, that's why I brought you babe..."

She laughed and grabbed her boyfriend's hand in hers as they started walking "And I thought you just brought me along for a date"

Mark smiled and poked one of her dimples "That too♥"

After arriving at Forever21 Hara scanned the racks and picked up multiple dark blouses and arched her eyebrow. What kind of style did Yerin have? She herself was pretty casual and Chic but Yerin.....she sighed and placed the items back on the rack.

"Mark! Where'd you go?" Hara roamed the aisles trying to find her boyfriend who she had last seen in this area holding up two very atroscious looking shirts. At least atroscious to her, they weren't here style and she didn't hesitate to let him know.

"BOO!" Hara jumped as Mark playfully surprised her from behind but soon he was scolded by an employee for hiding in the racks. She pointed her finger in his face and cutely "You got in trouble~ nanananana~" Mark blushed and grumbled as he grabbed her hand and continuned walking.

"Babe, how about this one?" Mark held up a 4th outfit curiously and she chuckled happily "Mark, you're suppose to be buying Yerin an outfit not me!"
He pouted and placed the outfit back on the rack.

"But it's weird buying an outfit for another girl who isn't my girlfriend......" The two finally decided there was nothing worth buying in this store and ventured out into the mall again.

"Hungry?" Mark asked and Hara nodded her head enthusiastically. Shopping for an outfit for a girl your boyfriend spilt cake on was tiring work! "Dumplings?" and she eyed him curiously.

"Why do you always suggest dumplings everytime I say I'm hungry?"
"Cause of your smile~ "Dumplings" sounds like "Dimples"" he joked cutely and she groaned at his corniness.

"Mark, are you sure you don't want me to help?" Hara asked concernedly as Mark balanced a tray of food while they looked around the food court for a place to sit. He shook his head and beamed at her "I'm fine Baby, just lead the way"

                                                                                               

"It's just...."
"It's just what?"

She smirked at him and stuck out her tongue "I don't want you spilling anymore food on people~"

"YAH!" he whined cutely and she tip toed and kissed his cheek. "Just kidding!~"

Mark reached his arm across the table and wiped a grain of rice from Hara's face as she happily ate her kimbap and she blushed appreciatively. An elderly couple walked by and smiled at them "Young couples these days are so adorable"

Mark chuckled embarassedly and thanked the elderly couple as the older gentleman complimented Hara. "What a beautiful young lady~ Reminds me of when my wife was younger"

Hara's heart fluttered as Mark lovingly grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes "I tell her that everyday sir"

The elderly woman winked at her and smiled "Seems like he's a keeper young lady~" and Hara blushed even more than she already was.


"Babe! Babe!" Hara looked up curiously as Mark came up to her holding up a long sleeved shirt outfit, way too excitedly. She told him not to have the coffee ice cream for dessert, caffeine does strange things to him.

"Try this on please~" he beamed at her as she took the hanger from his hands. "Mark, we're suppose to be looking for an outfit for Yerin!" she chuckled as he pushed her towards the dressing room. "And we will! Eventually....."

Hara opened the door after changing into Mark's requested outfit and looked around. Where'd he go? Suddenly the changing room door next to her opened and her eyes widened in delight.

                                                                                                             

"I wouldn't have pegged you as someone who liked couple outfits Babe" Hara joked as Mark posed wearing the same outfit as her. He grabbed her hand and brought her to the giant mirror to look at themselves.

"So cute" Mark grinned widely as Hara fidgeted with the sleeves and looked around as other couples smiled at them. They had officially become one of those cheesy couples from the dramas. Mark wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to his side and started taking pictures in the mirror.

"Okay! Okay enough of that! We need to find something for Yerin!" she laughed and Mark pouted cutely and put his phone away as the two made their way back to the dressing rooom.

"We should get matching outfits for Christmas~" Mark exclaimed happily as he swung their interwined fingers back and forth on their way to the 3rd store.

"That's it Mark Tuan, no more caffeine for you!"
"Why???"
"It makes you too....happy? Hahaha!" Hara squealed as Mark let go of her hand and draped himself over her shoulders and she struggled to keep herself from tipping foward.

                                                                                                             

He turned his face towards hers and kissed her cheek affectionately "I'm not happy because of the caffeine! I'm happy because I'm with you♥"

Mark and Hara trudged out of the different store empty handed and sighed. Why was buying an outfit for someone else so hard? She tied her long hair into a ponytail and took off her jacket and wrapped it around her waist to cool down.

"I'm sorry this is taking so long Babe" Mark looked at her apologetically and fanned her with his hands. She smiled and shook her head "It's fine! I just hope we find something soon...."

Mark chuckled and took his phone out of his pocket "Desperate times call for desperate measures" Hara leaned in curiously as Mark brought the phone to his ear and poked her forehead playfully.

"Hey Jimin~" Hara formed an "O" with and nodded. Yerin's sister Jimin would definitely be able to help them out! Mark grabbed Hara's hand and led her to a bench to relax on.

"Stay here, I'll be back quick" he said as he continued to converse with Jimin and shuffled back into the store. Hara leaned back and watched as the children ran around the playground area and other couples walked around hand in hand laughing and cuddling.

She was really happy to be here with her boyfriend and felt even better that she was able to help him in some way. She eyed the entrance of the store and sighed contently, she didn't want this day to end.

Soon Mark came out with a bag and beamed at Hara triumphantly. She bounced from the bench and inspected the contents of the bag but her eyes widened in surprise.

"It's...empty?" Mark chuckled and nodded his head. Hara took the bag from him and flipped it upside down as if some magic flap would open and reveal something hidden but it really was just an empty bag.

"Mark, please don't tell me you're planning for her to wear this bag..." Hara joked and Mark laughed a high pitched laugh. He took the bag and folded it up neatly but she was still confused.

"Did you actually buy something?" and he nodded cutely. "Where is it?" Mark pointed past her head and Hara turned around curiously. The candy shop? What does that have to do with anything!?

"Hmmm?" a cold chain was being wrapped around her neck and Hara grabbed the dangling pendant curiously. It was half a heart. She turned around curiously and Mark beamed at her "Surprise~"

                                                                                                                      

She smiled as she eyed the other half of the heart pendant around Mark's neck. "What's this for?" He grabbed her by the jacket sleeves wrapped around her waist and pulled her close and kissed her lips softly.

He pulled back and kissed her nose "For being so perfect" She playfully whacked his chest and he laughed. "I'm only perfect when I'm with you~" she joked cutely referring to the half heart pendants they were now sporting.

"Oh no! What about Yerin's outfit?! We've been here all day!" she suddenly asked concernedly. That was the whole reason they were here!

Mark brought his hands behind his back and looked away and whistled non-chalantly "Hmmmm?"

Hara mentally face palmed herself as she realized her boyfriend's true intentions.

"You were never planning on buying her an outfit were you?!" he looked at her and stuck his tongue out playfully "Nope~"

                                                                                                        

"Then why drag me all around the mall?"
"So I could be more sure of what you liked and didn't like so I'd know what was okay to buy or not~and to spend time with you!"

"But what about talking to Jimin?"
"Who was talking to Jimin? My ear was cold so I placed my phone there to keep it warm"

"You named your phone Jimin?"
"Yup! And she holds a conversation very well!" cute Mark cute.

She walked over and grabbed his hand in hers "You're very sneaky Mark Tuan, very sneaky indeed" Mark laughed and draped his arm over Hara's shoulders.

"But Babe you looked so cute concentrating so hard trying to find something"
"And you looked adorable getting scolded by employees!"

He bent over and nuzzled his nose with hers and sighed "I don't want this day to end Baby"

She smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist "Movie? I'll buy the popcorn?"

"You mean I'll buy the popcorn and you lead the way?"
"Why? Think I'll spill it over someone?"
"YAH! Hara stop joking already, it was an accident, I already offered to pay for the laundry bill!"
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: okay so its more scenario-ish than one shot-ish but I personally don't think there's really too much of a difference xD Hope you enjoyed Hara! \o/