Just Listen

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

"Wait isn't that Kim Heok Ki's daughter?" The familiar voice spoke.

"Yeah, it's her. So many months and finally we found her again," The others said and I paused all my movement while the Bangtan members stared at me, curious about the others who know about me.

"Revenge time little , just wait till we get our hands on you and we'll be ing rich!" The familiar voice yelled and the sound of the chair screeching against the floor was a signal for me to run. With an alert mind, I rushed out of the shop, running as fast as I could. Not caring about the glares and curses of the angry passer-bys I ran into. The familiar voice and faces chased after me, getting closer and closer.

"Eun Rin!" Suga yelled and hurriedly ran after me followed by the rest of the Bangtan members. 

"Oh crap!" I cursed when I reached a dead end. I hurried my running pace wanting to run out for another direction but only to be trapped by the eight familiar faces.

"Got you," He smirked at me as though he wasn’t tired from all those running.

"I don't owe you anything anymore either does my appa! Get away from me!" I exclaimed and stepped backed with a little flinch.

"What a daring person you had become. You ing owe us everything! We will you before we send you back to the boss!" They said and ripped open my sweater.

" off!" I yelled with demands and kicked the guy who ripped opened my sweater.

", you are going hell soon!" His gang members yelled and punched me in the face, causing me to bleed from my mouth.

"Eun Rin!" The Bangtan members came running into the scene.

"How dare you hit her? You son of a " J-Hope exclaimed at them and threw a punch on the member nearest to him while the others continue to abuse me, ripping my clothes.

" how dare you to touch her!" Suga came over and pulled the guy away from me then gave him a kick on his stomach. He hurriedly held my hand and gave me a look, so caring and heartwarming. It reassured me that we will be saved from these guys!

"You aren't going anywhere!" The gang member yelled and hit Suga on his face, causing him to fall along with me.

"Bastard!" Suga wiped the blood away and stood up, starting to fight with the guy.

"Suga, stop fighting! You are bleeding!" I yelled panicking when I saw blood flowing down his nose.  I looked over at J-Hope taking on two guys at a time. 

"You come with us!" The alpha males grabbed my arms. I resisted and tried my best to stay on the spot, trying not to get dragged away.

"Somebody help!" I exclaimed loudly but only noticing Suga and J-Hope fighting their lives out.

"Jin!" I exclaimed randomly and before I knew it, someone came flying in with a kick. The kick landed on the person who was dragging me.

"Let her go!" It was appa followed by the rest of the Bangtan members.

"Long time no see, Hoek Ki, how is life after quitting the gang?" The guy beside me smirked while he spitting out the blood.

"It is none of your ing business whether I am living or dead. Let my daughter go!" He demanded already losing his temper but the rest of the members tighten his grip on my arms.

"V help me!" I yelled begging with my eyes when the others grabbed me. V rushed over without a second thought then started taking on two of the members and before I knew it, each guy was taking on the other. I ran to a corner shaking my head in disbelieve while crying, remembering the past as I held the ripped parts of my ripped clothing tightly together.

"Heok Ki just ing give us your daughter and we will stop pestering you!" The guy appa fought with, nearly losing, exclaimed with his crack voice when appa grabbed him by his collar.

"Nobody touches my daughter!” That was his answer and threw a punch right in his face. My eyes kept on that guy and appa. The punch appa threw to the guy send him stumbling backwards. He grinned his teeth together then picked up a glass bottle from the floor left by some reckless litterers.

"Ugh!" He smashed the bottle onto my father's head.

"Appa!" I fidget nervously and looked at the guy. He dropped the glass bottle with trembling hands.

"Appa!" I exclaimed and rushed towards him, only to see his bloody red blood flowing down his face like streams.

"Let's go!" The guy with the bottle instructed his injured gang and fled as fast as they could. While Bangtan helped one another to get up as they crowded around me.

"Appa don't sleep! Look at me I am here!" I touched the wound on his head with trembling hands. The warm and wet blood of his, mixed with the tears that fell down from my teary eyes onto his forehead. 

"Appa you will be fine just keep your eyes open!" I reassured him but my heart couldn't reassure the words that I just said. I was afraid that he would close his eyes and never open them again.

"Eun Rin stop crying, it won't help. We need to send him to the hospital right now!" Rap Monster told me but I refused to listen, just focusing on appa's wound, trying to stop the blood flowing out.

"Eun Rin listen he needs medical attention now! We will send him to the hospital now. We will hire a cab and the other members will carry him into the cab alright. Let's go find the taxi," Rap Monster pulled me up from the ground and comforted me. I nodded and did as he said. We hired a seven seater taxi. 

"Please to the nearest hospital," Jimin said to the driver. He was the last member on board the cab.

"Appa, appa hang on. We are almost there," I told appa. His face was pale and so were his lips. I held his shaky hand with my trembling hands only to find his body temperature dropping. I rubbed my hands onto his, trying to increase the body heat of his as I let out a painful cry.

"Nurse we need medical attention quickly!" Jin yelled as soon as we reached the hospital. The nurses and doctor came out and carried appa to the emergency room. 

"Let me go I want to go in! I need to know what is happening inside!" I demanded as I tried to struggle out of Rap Monster's grip.

"Don't do silly things, don't disturb the doctor! They will do their best. All we can do now is wait!" He told me but clearly, I wouldn't listen.

"He needs me! I need him! I want to be with him to make sure he is safe!" I yelled still trying to escape from Rap Monster's grip. He sighed and tightened his grip and pulled me towards him and towards his wide chest.

To Be Continued...


Hey my love(s)! So I ended with a question mark again!

What will you do when RapMon pulls you into his chest?

Why don't you find out in the next chapter! Oh~ So much suspense right?

Am I not good at this? LOL. I am terribly sorry ^^''

And most terrible at writing fight scenes and you guys won't know but I am even

more horrible at writing deep kiss and bed scenes! I never wrote bed scenes before! LOL

Drama all the way! Drama continues in the next freaking chapter!

So do subscribe to this story for more as well as a comment down your feels or thoughts!

Let me know, how do you want this story to go!

Upvotes are most welcome here and so is alive readers!

Gurl let me know~  (BTS Let Me Know) K. Imma weird XD

-dyodyopie

P.S. I will update when there is 50 subbies (too much?) or 1 upvote or an interesting comment or 5 comments ^^