Flower Pack

The Scented Girl

*JungSoo POV*

"Unnie have you seen it! Recently that Eun Rin chick is so close with J-Hope and Suga. My beloved Rap Monster and Hye Min's beloved Jungkook as well as your crush Jin!" Hye Jin exclaimed in anger.

"She is close with all Bangtan members not just our crush. I gave up on her. She is too powerful for us to take care of, besides Bangtan is there to protect her as always. We can't do anything about it." I corrected them, recalling the past where Jungsoo saved us from Bangtan. Maybe letting her go would be better.

"What the hell are you talking about! We are not giving up so easily. She has a way of getting to Bangtan then we must figure it out in order to make our way to them too!" Hye Min exclaimed.

"She isn't that pretty even unnie is prettier than her." Hye Jin said.

"Maybe Bangtan didn't fall for her looks," Hye Min added.

"Could they be using her?" Hye Jin said.

"It is possible but for what. She can't fight she can't do them any good but be a burden to them." I explained.

"So there was something that attracted them?" Hye Jin asked and I nodded, recalling about the butterflies.

"I think it is because of her body scent. When that little just arrives at our school, I caught Jin oppa secretly looking at her, I took a look for myself and what I saw was shocking. That Eun Rin girl was surrounded by butterflies. She was playing with them as if they were her friends. At first, I thought she was crazy but when I saw that scene for the second time myself, I noticed the surrounding air smelt very fresh and floral and not the scent of cigarettes. It was a scent of mixed flowers. I thought maybe Bangtan could be attracted to that. After all, look at Jin oppa. It was like he was totally attracted her." I analyse the problem.

"You mean she is like what we said, she is a witch or something?" Hye Min exclaimed.

"I can't totally be sure if she is or not a witch but I am sure that something is odd about her. Remember the jacket she gave me?" I asked and they nodded.

"The smell is exactly like the surrounding air when the butterflies were present," I said and hand them the jacket.

"I haven wash it yet but smell it, it smelt as though it is fresh from the laundry," I told them, they sniffed it and both of their eyes widen.

"This smells really clean and fresh, could be her perfume too." Hye Min told me the other alternative.

"I am a hundred percent sure it isn't," I answered them confidently.

"So you are saying they aren't attracted to the beauty but her body scent also having a possibility of using her?" Hye Jin summed up our discussion.

"Yes, if it is her body scent. Maybe we can try too. I can go my uncle's flower shop and take a bunch of different flowers. We can pack them into a small bag and hang them around our waist. Then we will drag Bangtan to the garden and show them we are no different from that little . If it succeeds Bangtan will abandon her and we will take revenge on her again!" I suggested and the girls nodded in agreement.

"What makes you so sure that the flower will attract butterflies like Eun Rin?" Hye Min questioned.

"Well, I can ask my uncle to pick out flowers with a strong scent and then it would do right? His flower shop is always full of butterflies every time he stocks up"

"Let's go before my uncle close down his store," I added and hurriedly dragged the girls to the flower shop to pick out a bunch of flowers and head back to my apartment.

"Take the flower petal and put it in this bag once it is full, put it in the fridge to keep it fresh. Tomorrow morning come to my apartment and take it. When we reach school, we will force Bangtan and that Eun Rin to go to the garden no matter what!" I demanded as I explained my plan, filled with confidence that Eun Rin would no longer be special anymore.

"Arraso unnie, we will go home first, see you tomorrow!" They bid me goodbye before leaving. I went to sleep excitedly waiting for tomorrow.

*She won't be that special anymore. She got exposed by me she will see she is not the only ones who know how to attract butterflies. She is nothing but a girl who is a liar to Bangtan. Bangtan will see too, she is not special. I will win back their attention especially Jin's.* I thought before falling asleep with a sense of victory.


Oh my gosh! I can't believe my boring previous update caught so much

attention compared to my other updates! Here is a double update today--

I am bored ._. As promised another update when I see an interesting comment or one upvote!

So do you guys think that Jungsoo and her gang's idea will really work?

I can tell you this chapter is the start of one of the dramas I had planned.

And it is freaking funny for the next update. I think and in my POV it is.

If not, my sense of humour XD

So do stay tune and be excited for the next update as it will bring your to the floor! 

-dyodyopie

P.S. Next update 35 Subbies or 1 upvote or 4 comment or 1 interesting comment! ^^

BTW, can you guys comment down who do you think Eun RIn AKA you is going to be with? kekeke.. Please ^^

Also, do you think I should name each chapter? or just go by Chapter 1, 2 ,3 etc.?