Prologue

First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the awful day happened in Kyungsoo's life, he can't stop himself for hating the first snow. To say that he was hurt is an understatement. Years fly by so fast and now another first snow of the year 2014 will fall. He tried to divert his mind to something that can distract him and not think about the boy who left him. The boy who promised that he will come. The boy who promised that he will do anything to make him happy.

 

The said boy never came, not even thought of contacting Kyungsoo of what happened. The doe-eyed boy waited hours to an old house in their neighborhood. No one lives there and its their hangout place cause its quiet and no one dared to enter that old house.

 

They made a promise that they will meet there after lunch. Kyungsoo thought that his boyfriend will be late, maybe caught a little traffic. But heck, he doesn't even have a car, let alone drive. Or the bus, but its a walking distance, he can just walk to their meeting place. Maybe family matters? That's more reasonable compared to his first and second assumption. Kyungsoo kept convincing himself that.

 

The snow starts falling and its getting dark but his boyfriend was still not there. He texted him but never got any reply. He was worried. What if something bad happened to him? That was the last thing he wanted to happen. He tried to call his boyfriend but its only directing him to the voicemail.

 

He kept fidgeting on his phone, waiting for a reply. Hours of wait and he decided to go to his boyfriend's house.

 

When he arrived, the house was dark and not a hint of life was inside. His tears threaten to fall but he gathered himself and stop the tears. Crying would lead him nowhere. He thought.

 

He called Sehun, His boyfriend's bestfriend. The younger had no idea. He said Jongin, Kyungsoo's boyfriend, never told him anything. He heard the worry of Kyungsoo on the other line and tried to calm his hyung. He said he'll try to reach Jongin and call him when he reach the other. Kyungsoo agreed and was advised to go home cause its chilly outside.

 

Kyungsoo obliged to the younger's request. He doesn't want him to worry about his state. But he can't help but feel agitated. His nervousness will eat him alive. He was so worried about his boyfriend. What happened to him? And what  about Jongin's parents? Why were they not home? He tried to remember if Jongin had mentioned him before that they will be gone, but no. Jongin never mentioned anything.

 

It was three days ago the last time he saw his boyfriend. And today is the day that they promised to see each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter