Chapter 37

The Last Human (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

first off... OMG I AM SO FRICKEN SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!  i've been a reaaaaaally bad author T____T school !!!! omg!!!!! D: please dont hate me! heres an update! again, i'm really sorry!!!!!

 

 

Joon picked me up bridal style and zoomed away. As we moved, I couldn’t help but look at Joon.

*Why did he suddenly make a move on me like that back then?*

Joon felt my gaze and looked down at me and softly smiled. I realized that I was staring and smiled back. He may look super manly and scary at times, but he has a soft spot! Kekeke. I started thinking about Jinyoung oppa.

*I hope Jinyoung oppa will be okay with Reita and Kai... and I hope they can control him...*

A few hours later, we arrived back at his house. We were able to lose all of our followers by then. He set me down in front of the house and opened the door. It was already dark out, so we stayed in and had dinner. We ate together and had deep and long conversations, catching up on what has been happening in our lives.

At about 10:30pm, I let out a yawn as we sat in the living room talking.

“Tired?” he asked.

“N-Neh.”

“You can go to bed then. Use my room, since the guest bedroom is still destroyed from last time.”

“Mwoh? You didn’t fix it yet?”

“Ehhhh, I got too lazy to fix it.”

“Couldn’t you have gotten somebody to do it for you?”

He grinned,

“Too lazy to find someone.”

“Aigoo....”

“Now go to bed, I’ll watch the house.”

I nodded and yawned again as I went to take a shower then to bed.

I found that it was rather hard to fall asleep that night. I tossed and turned for an hour before Joon strolled in. He dove onto the bed next to me,

“Can’t sleep? I thought you were tired.”

“I thought I was too...”

He chuckled.

“I’ll sing you a lullaby.” he suggested.

“Sure...”

He started to softly sing and wrap his muscular arms around my waist. I closed my eyes and listened intently to the sound of his voice. Within a few seconds, I was in dreamland.

-Dream/Flashback-

Jinyoung oppa and I finished eating our ice cream happily. This was technically our first date together as a couple! He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the parlor saying,

“Oh! I want to show you something!”

“E-Eh?! W-What c-could possibly get you so excited?”

He suddenly paused and turned to me with an eye smile.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure that you’ll like it! Now, c’mon!”

He tugged at my arm and started pulling… Dragging… me behind him. A few minutes passed and we arrived at a beautiful place!

“Omo… W-What is…?”

He placed an arm around my shoulders and said,

“It’s Cheonggyecheon River, isn’t it beautiful~?”

“N-Neh!”

He gave me an amused expression and kissed me passionately.

“Let’s go walk along it, shall we?” he gave me an eye smile.

“Kaja!!!”

I grabbed his hand and we started strolling on the sidewalk.

“I-It’s so beautiful…” I pondered in my own thoughts.

I suddenly got an idea. I took my phone out of my pocket and put it on the camera settings. I took a picture of the lit river.

“Oppa, come closer.” I shyly demanded.

“Bwoh? Wae?”

He stuck super closely to my side. I smiled at him,

“Let’s take a picture together.”

He instantly grinned back at me and agreed. He took my phone and held it slightly above us to get the scenery behind us. After a ‘click’ he brought it down to take a look. We both liked it, and took another picture. This time, he squashed his right cheek against my left with a giant cheeky grin.

We walked for a while in a comfortable silence, and we found a stone bench. We sat down and relaxed for a little bit.

“Waaaah~ Isn’t th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter