Final

Not Yours Anymore..


__________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok's P.O.V

  Is that really her ? I'm at a cafė to buy a cup of caramel machiátto . It's winter so it's soo cold . V said that he want to meet a friend so I guess he wanted to meet her . It's been 3 years after the divorce . To be honest I love Min Hee . But I'm stupid cause I don't appriciate her at all . She really loved me but now she must hate me .
  That girl turn her to her back , it's really her . I run to her and hug her tightly . She , of course shocked . She look at me confusely .
  "Who are you?" 
__________________________________________________________________________________

3 years ago ..

Min Hee's P.O.V
 
I heard someone call me . 
"Min Hee wake up . Wake up you lazy girl!" Jimin scream to me . He's my brother . I'm 16 and he's 18 , "Yah Palli , I'm going to be late because of you."
 "Okay , I woke"
  After getting breakfast , my mom tell us to be home early . She said there are a family dinner with one of dad's friend . 
  I just mumbled an okay then we go to school like usual . Jimin is one of Bangtan Boys group . There are 6 member in it . Jimin told me once they are trainees of Big Hit Ent. .
  There are a new kid at school , I guess he is handsome cause girl are crowding around him . I couldn't see his face so I just walk . Jimin and I walk together to home . He can stay at home tonight cause mom tell his dance teacher that he has a family course so he is free from all the practise . I've met his friend many time . They were all friendly . 
  I wore a classy white dress that fall until my knee . Jimin wore his black suit . Then my father's driver drove us to a fancy restaurant . We walk to the VIP corner . There are Mr & Mrs. Jung with his son sitting at there . I 've never met his son . He is good looking . He has brown hair and he has a smile that make my heart beats . Is this love at first sight ?

Hoseok's P.O.V

  She is pretty but I already have Kyung Ri , I can't believe I'm going to marry her . I hate her . Because of her I can't marry Kyung Ri . Nevermind , mom say I can divorce her after 6 months . My grandfather said that I must marry the daughter of Kim for at least six months to get the money , or else it will go to my uncle . My father sure will not let it happen . My father already plan this with Mr. Kim for such a long time .
  All i can do is just to accept it for now . I act like I like it and all . I just smile to every one . At first I smile to her too , but then she blushed , I glared at her . She froze for a second .

Min Hee's P.O.V

  Did he just glare at me ?! Why ? We are already informed about the arranged marriage . I guess he must hate me . I don't care . I also don't want this but I understand the situation .
  I'll do it for my family and all. After we done eating , our parent ask us to go for a walk .
  He look so different then just now . I think he wore a mask just now . Where did did that happy guy go ? I think this the man who glare at me just now.
  "First , I want to tell you , I have a girlfriend already ."
  "Okay ."
  "Second , I don't want people to see us together."
  "No prob , I also don't want people to know bout us."
  "Don't expect me to act all lovey dovey cause I hate you"
  "Not expecting"
  "Dont expect me to treat you like you're my wife."
  "You go home by yourself , I'm going to the club to meet up my friend"
  "But"
  "No buts , just go.."
   Then he walk away , I think that it is still early so I just go to my friend's club .
    I text my brother telling him that Hoseok left me and I'm going to Krystal's .

Hoseok's P.O.V

We were drinking , I told everyone in my group about it . They were kinda shocked about the marriage . 
  V and Jimin is not here so I can tell anything to them . I told them how much I hate her and all . I know that everyone will choose Min Hee over Kyung Ri .
  But I just love Kyung Ri too much , eventhough I heard many rumours about she sleeping around with random boys I still love her .
  Suddenly , the lights when off and the only light is from the spot light in the middle of the club . There are V with wait , Min Hee ? On the stage , dancing together . I was shocked because Min Hee looked like she don't like place like this . I told my group that she is my soon to be wife . They were shocked . Seriously their expression tell everything .
  Suga says "She's V's girl"
  What a happy story . I guess she must already told V because V is glaring at me when they come to our table . They were being lovey dovey . I want to puke . V look like he fell head over heels for her . What a nice story .

=====================================================================

After the wedding , V still giving me the cold treatment and Kyung Ri didn't even visit me .
So I also give Min Hee the cold treatment .
  Min Hee treat me just like what a wife do to her husband . I pitied her because she is stuck with me while she love V .
 
Min Hee's P.O.V

At school , Kyung Ri suddenly tell me to avoid Hoseok , well she is a queenka so her gang beats me up until V come to save me . That's when we began to be together . I felt protected by him . But after a couple of month , I told V that I'm in love with Hoseok . So we broke up .
  At home , I treat Hoseok just like a wife should even he just avoid me . I love him . I tell him everynight while he's sleeping eventhough he avoid me everyday and everytime and he will always remind me that he hates me every morning.
  I always smile when he's around . But one day , he start beating me . I don't understand why untill Krystal told me that he saw Kyung Ri with Woo Bin . They broke up and Hoseok said that is Min Hee's fault .
  I am so sad . But I kept smiling . I gone through it until it was the six month of our marriage . Suddenly , he came home drunk . It's kinda normal so I just do it like normal . I try to put him on the bad . Getting called by him by names and a bit of beating . But to day it's different . After he wake up , he wake me up and ask me to pack my things , I thougt he will bring me to somewhere so I just pack it like normal . He watch me pack until I'm done he pulls me and bring me to the door and told me he divorce me and told me he doesn't want to see me again . And close the door harshly . I start knocking the door . I could hear him laughing . I just sit in front of the door and some girls come to our house . Hoseok's welcome then he saw me . He direct me to come in the car . That night was raining . He drop me at a road far from our house . I'm kinda lost because it's dark . I walk and walk until I hear a truck honking , damn I'm in the middle of the road . The it was black .

Hoseok's P.O.V

I drove home happily cause i finally get rid of that woman . I have fun that night .
  The next morning , I told my mom that I divorced her . She was shocked but she said okay cause it's my choice . At first it was okay . But after a few weeks I start to feel lonely . I felt empty .  
 At night , I dreamed of her . I don't have memories with her but I remember everynight she whispered to me that she loved me . I felt something stings in my body . I start feeling guilty .    
  I tried to call her many times , but she wouldn't pick up . I tried to ask Jimin bout her but he will just ignore me . I also tried to contact her parents but they wouldn't tell me even a bit bout Min Hee . Her parents are not mad . I could see it cause the way they talk and treat me nicely . But I could see sadness in their eyes . I search for her many place but I couldn't find her. Jimin once told me to stay away from Min Hee and stop searching for her. But I just can't stop.
  Where are you Min Hee ah?

Min Hee's P.O.V

  I woke up seeing white ceilings . Where am I ? Huh hospital ? Why am I here ? I look around and saw my boyfriend , V . 
  He looks so tired . He's sleeping next to my bed while holding my hand . I move my hand a bit . He wakes up straight away . 
  "Min Hee!! You're awake! Wait I'll call the doctor." But before he could go , I pulled his hand.
  "Why am I even here?"
  "You've got yourself into an accident."
  I'm speecheless . V pull his hand and call the doctor . The doctor tell me I'm coma for about 3 months . He told me I can go home after a few checks up .
  V hugs me happily . V said that Hoseok must be happy if he sees me . I ask him who is Hoseok . He just about to explain but I felt a painful headache and faint . I woke up feeling fresh .But I feel like I forgot about something. Or someone?

1 Year Later...

Hoseok's P.O.V

After I gave up searching for Min Hee , I tried to focus to my career .. I become a trainee under Big Hit too and debut with Bangtan Boys . We debut with No More Dream . I become a successful rapper .
  Jimin and become closer . But he looks like he is hiding a secret from me like he wanted to tell me something but he can't . Is it about Min Hee ?
 
Min Hee's P.O.V

I tell my mom that I want to study at Los Angeles . In about two years . My mom approved it . Before I go V gave me his debut album . I accept it happily . I'll miss him . But I break up with him because my heart is not with him . I don't feel anything with him . I just felt warm and protected . He's sad . I hug him and gave him a kiss before I go to LA.
__________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm your husband"
  "I'm not married yet."
  "What? Don't you remeber? We're married but then something happen.. " Didn't she remember anything .
  "Wait , I thinkr  I remember who you are J-Hope of BTS right? Where is Jimin and V? I wanna meet them! I'm not a sasaeng."
  "I know your brother is Jimin, come follow me"
  Wait , she don't know who am I to her? Whatever, now I must take her to meet her brother and V. 
  We go to our dorm by our van . I asked her if she really don't remember me . 
  "Maybe I don't remember you because of the accident."
  "What accident?"
  "Idk. But mom told me that the accident is on a road near XXXXX road ."
  Now I understand the reason of it. It's all my fault. Now she don't even remember me. It's kinda good cause she don't remember me beating her but I want her to remember that she loved me. Please . I felt someone staring at me. I just smiled to her. Then she looks like having a very painful headache. Then she faints.
  I panicked and ask the driver to drove faster. I carried her bride style to our dorm . All the members are shocked.
  We let her rest at Jimin's room
 Jimin is soo mad. He pushed me to the wall while the others tried to stop him.
  "I've told you to avoid Min Hee!! Can you just let her in peace? Why do you hate her so much? I've tried to control my anger to you to keep our friendship! Why are you kept doing this to me?"
  I was so shocked. Jimin never act like this. Suddenly Min Hee goes out from the room.
  She was blurred at first but when she saw me , I could see fear and sadness in her eyes. She dropped on her feet holding the wall trying to balance herself.
  "I.. I.. I remember now" her tear starts to drop from her eyes . I felt very guilty seeing her like this . I walked to her and tried hug her . She starts beating me hard .
  "Go away! Don't touch me! Go away!" I hugs her tightly like a kid hugging a teddy bear.
She is crying . I felt stabs in my heart. What have I done to her?
   V pulls me away . He took Min Hee from my grip.
  "She's not yours anymore"