♔ Reviews ♔

♔ Girls Invasion ♔ Cube Entertaiment Girl Group ♔ [APPLY OPEN]

 

 

GIRLS 
INVASION

 

 tumblr_mg8vmnNZXi1qea4ppo6_r1_250.gif

 

 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 


PARK HYUNMI — HYUNMI — Ami_A_Rin
POSITION: LEAD VOCALIST, MAKNAE
LOVE INTEREST: JJCC'S SANCHEONG

REVIEW (CHAN SISTERS): HI GURL~! Thank you for apply! Now that you edit you app, I think that its perferc, for us ;) We really like your character, so now you only need the aprovation of the co-author.

REVIEW (---AEONIAN9): HELLO, RIN! first of all, thank you for applying! however, i'm sorry to say this but your app has a few noticable errors. i'll just state them down below since i might write too much. my advice to you is just have to learn how to create a believable character that is quite realistic because you can't really improve without effort.
1.  her nickname "hyunnie" can't really be pronoucned as "honey" so fix that or delete that.
2. she is overweight. please make her a bit more skinnier because if Hyunmi debuts with that kind of weight, she will be hated for her weight.
3. Her personality seems too short and too flawless; Hyunmi sounds like a Mary Sue so I suggest you give her more negative traits. She sounds too perfect.
4. her background is too short. elaborate more on her childhood, school life, etc.
5. i think it's quite impossible for her to have so many friends since you stated that she was shy. how the hell can she be friends with Selena Gomez? elaborate more or delete that section.
6. please add on to how she and sancheong interact and how they met because you didn't really elaborated a lot on that section.
7. your  blog title is incorrect, sweety. when you go to the pastebin, you should see the title of the code is "↗character name, persona↖" so you should've titled the blog post "
↗park hyunmi, the fairytale princess↖"
STATUS: PENDING

 

tumblr_mfrbcbiORx1r9g4zqo1_250.gif

daowisa kanok horvejkul — dao — dalkomhantumblr_mfrbcbiORx1r9g4zqo1_250.gif
POSITION: Main dancer, vocalist 
LOVE INTEREST: infinite's sunggyu
REVIEW (chan SISTERS): 
HELLO GIRL! Thanks for apply to the fic! We really, really love your character, the name was rare for us but whatever, when we read your charcter description we don't see to much errors ;) But of course you need the approval of the co-author, good luck!
REVIEW (---AEONIAN9): TBA
STATUS: pending

 

tumblr_mfrbcbiORx1r9g4zqo9_250.gif

kIM SEO YEON — SEOYEON — SOORYNCHANtumblr_mfrbcbiORx1r9g4zqo1_250.gif
POSITION: vocalist, lead dancer
LOVE INTEREST: EXO'S XIUMIN
REVIEW (chan SISTERS): HANIONG GURL~! We are going to say this... We feel in love with your character! Its just so cool, for us she isn't a Mary Sue style and its cool because no much people pick roles like yuri's rol, they always prefer the main vocalist or something like that, but for us just character its so afjhakf *lauhgs* But of course we respect te co-author decision we are going to wait for her reaction to admid you. We really wish you good luck! We really want to have your character in the story ;)

REVIEW (---AEONIAN9): TBA
STATUS: PENDING

 

tumblr_mfrbcbiORx1r9g4zqo3_250.gif

FULL NAME — STAGE NAME — USERNAMEtumblr_mfrbcbiORx1r9g4zqo1_250.gif
POSITION: vocalist, lead dancer
LOVE INTEREST: TBA
REVIEW (chan SISTERS): tba
REVIEW (---AEONIAN9): TBA
STATUS: TBA

 

 

tumblr_mfrbcbiORx1r9g4zqo4_250.gif

FULL NAME — STAGE NAME — USERNAMEtumblr_mfrbcbiORx1r9g4zqo1_250.gif
POSITION: Main vocalist, leader
LOVE INTEREST: TBA
REVIEW (chan SISTERS): tba
REVIEW (---AEONIAN9): TBA
STATUS: TBA