A new friend

Bring Me Back

Sungmin stepped off the plane with his suitcase in hand. He hadn't told anyone he left. He needed time to himself. He needed time to think. Maybe even a year. He knew seoul wouldn't be his perment 'home' but it would do for this time. 

He entered his apartment. It was a two bedroom apartment. It wasn't  big but it was cozy.  He unpacked and headed out. There were alot of people they all seemed happy. 

Sungmin walked into a flower shop. He saw a beautiful bunch of red roses. Sungmin looked around for the owner to ask for the price. He saw a dark- haired person with pink flowered pants and long hair. "Excuse me miss can you tell me where i can find the owner." Sungmin asked. 

"You're talking to him." Said onwer replied turning to sungmin. Sungmin eyes widened when he relized the onwer was a man. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"

"Calm down. I know my beauty has the effect of people." The onwer replied. "I'm heechul." 

"Sungmin" sungmin said. 

"You seem nice. Are you intrested in those roses?" Heechul asked.

"Yes."

"Then you can have them for free."

"Oh i can't do that." Sungmin denied. 

"Calm on. I can tell you're new and besides those roses haven't sold for three months."

"If you want me to-"

"Please i insist." 

"Ok."

Heechul smiled. "so what birngs you to seoul?" 

"it's personal." sungmin replied. 

"Well then, do you have a place to stay?"  Heechul asked. "Yeah it's not far fron here." Sungmin said. "So is there someone specail in your life?"  "Why do you say that?" Sungmin asked. "Why else would you be looking for floweres?"  Sungmin looked at the flowers and shook his head. "No. No one specail." 

"Hey i close at 8. do you mind meeting me here?"  Heechul asked. "Sure."