No More Misunderstand??

Manly Childish

Tao walk aimlessly around the dormitory, trying to calm down his temper when suddenly he bumps into a hard wall person’s backside. The sudden encounter sending him off balance and threaten him to fall.

‘What the!’ Tao shut his eyes tightly waiting for the impact from the fall.

“Woah, gotcha!! Be careful kiddo!” Someone’s deep voice startled him and he’s slowly open his eyes only to find a pair of strong hand holding his waist trying to keep him from falling.

Tao take a nice look at the person. ‘Maybe he come for a visit’, conclude Tao as he realized that those fine and firm body in front of him wrapped with a formal attire which suited for some businessman or such.

“Are you alright kiddo?”, ask the stranger.

“Oh gosh, I’m sorry! Thanks sir!” said Tao and struggle to free himself from his savior.

The stranger suddenly laughs. “Drop the ‘sir’ kid. You make me feel old! Call me Kris. I’m a final year’s student here.” Explain Kris still can’t hold the laughter.

“Oh, I’m really sorry Kris hyung! I really thought that you’re some sort of elite businessman who just comes to visit.”Tao rub his neck bashfully feeling somewhat embarrass for his mistake.

“Aah, that’s explained! Wait, I think I’ve never seen you before.”

“I’m Huang Zi Tao, Tao for a short. It’s nice meeting you, Kris hyung!”

‘Huang Zi Tao… Kris tried to remember, when suddenly its click.

“Aah! It’s you!!” exclaimed Kris excitedly. ‘Sehun’s fiancé, no wonder I’ve heard your name before’ “It’s a pleasure to meet you too Tao.”Kris grinned sheepishly that surely got unnoticed by Tao.

‘He seems to know me… Nahh…I’m the new student afterall, news surely spreading fast’ Tao just shrugged it off.

“What are you doing wondering alone here Tao?” Kris looks at Tao who widen his eyes in realization. ‘Oh ! It was that brat entire fault. I didn’t even realize where I am right now.’

“Umm,,Kris hyung, IthinkI’mlostcanyoupleasehelpmeshowwaytomyroom?” Tao blurt out his word as fast as he can, panic when he realize he just got lost.

“What are – Oh gosh! It’s good that I can understand your word. Are you a rapper or what?”Kris just holds his urge to laugh out loud. ‘This kid is funny.’

“Please hyung, pleassseeee,,,,” Tao continue to plead and pouted slightly.

“Come, let’s go.  You’re too impossible!” Kris then lead the way with Tao skips happily behind him.

 

A moment later, both of Kris and Tao reached the room. Before Kris leave he remind Tao to read carefully the guides regarding the dormitory structure or such to avoid getting lost again.

“Thanks, hyung!” ‘This hyung is so nice’ thought Tao seems to forget what happened between him and Sehun before. Tao silently open the door,quickly entering the room when a scene before him halts his steps.

“Hyung, I don’t want it. I want this room to myself!  I don’t share, remember?”

“What the hell are you talking about, you brat?!! Don’t be selfish, everyone else is staying in the room of two. Afterall it’s your parents order plus he is you fiancé anyway.”

“Who the hell care if he’s my fiancé or not?!! I dislike his types the most!”

“Yah, Oh Se Hun!! Watch your word! What if Tao – “ Suho widened his eyes in shock upon seeing Tao’s figure froze next to the door.

“Tao-yah, how long you – “

“Hi, Suho hyung! Ahh, I think I leave my phone somewhere! Better get it back quickly.” Tao blurted with slightly high pitch voice and hurriedly get out off the room before someone might see his tears.

“Tao-yah, wait!!” Suho shouted try to stop Tao.  ‘but I saw you held your phone, Tao-yah. I bet you heard us before, poor you. Isk, this brat!’ Suho glared at Sehun murderously, ready to attack his damn cousin when Kris suddenly entered the room.

“Kris, what are you doing here?” asked Suho, his eyes still on Sehun.

“Oh, I’ve heard your voice when I’ve send Tao before. What had happened, Suho-yah? I saw Tao running from this room and I swear he had tears in his eyes.

Suho furrowed in confusion. “Why did you need to send him here?”

“Aah, that kid said he lost before and ask me to send him to his room. I bet he’ll be lost again this time.” Kris said a bit concern.

“This is all this brat fau – Where is him?!! Aish this brat! Oh Se Hun!!!!!” Suho shouted, frustrated and Kris trying to calm his down.

 

Unknown to his hyungs, Sehun actually feel a bit guilty about what just happens and try to look for Tao. ‘Where is this panda hiding, this is really draining my energy’ Sehun already searched the entire corner inside the dorm but found nothing. He considers giving up when suddenly he caught a certain black hair boy sat on the bench outside through the window. ‘It’s him’

Sehun slowly approaches Tao and dump his jacket over Tao’s head. Tao startled a bit when he saw Sehun. “Wear this. It’s cold outside.” Sehun reasons his action and sit together beside Tao.

They just awkwardly stares at each other before Tao speak out his thought, “I’ll try to ask Suho hyung to put me to other room so you can have the room for yourself. It can be help that you hate me so much.” Tao face fall thinking as why the person in front of him hates his guts.

“Isn’t it the opposite?” ask Sehun. Tao stared at him curiously.

“I mean it should be you who hate me, right? Don’t tell me you don’t remember the expression you made when I enter the room and show that innocent panda plushie? You look like a murderer who can kill me in an instant. You also get angry easily, love to shout and yell.” Sehun explained with his poker face.

“Aren’t you the same? Don’t you remember what you tell Suho hyung about me before?” Tao retort.

“It’s your fault anyway, because I taught you hate me”, said Sehun nonchalantly.

‘Isk, this brat. Come to think of that, it was me who lose temper over nothing in the first place. I’m also the one who give bad impression to him first.’ Sigh Tao silently.

“Umm…Oh se Hun, I’m really..very..sorry, I don’t really hate you either. I’m sorry.” Tao said apologetically.

“If I hate you, I wouldn’t speak to you or look at your face or just simply wouldn’t bother you at all. Besides, I wouldn’t have to come out here to look for you especially.” The last words come as a mumbles from Sehun, but Tao caught it anyway.

“Really?!! Can we introduced ourselves again and become the best of friend??? Tao said a little too excited.

“Whatever”, said Sehun as his energy depleted. ‘Urrggh…Too energetic, too straightforward, really the types I dislike the most’ thought Sehun and groaned silently.


Hi guys,,

Its me again ^.^

Tell me how you feel about this chapter,ok???? @.@