When he starts cursing at you - Kiss him and tell him you love him (drabble)

Things a Boyfriend Should Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stupid ing bastard!"

 

Kris chuckled as he followed his boyfriend inside their apartment. The raven was fuming and it was no surprise that he was the cause of all his anger.

 

"What?" Kris inquired, raising an eyebrow at his boyfriend in amusement.

 

"You know perfectly well what!" Tao yelled at his blonde Greek God boyfriend, pointing at his lover. "Why the hell did you confine our bed room activities to all the other guys?!"

 

"Is that so wrong to do?" Kris ask with a laugh, delighting the way Tao's blackpearl eyes crackled with emotion.

 

"Hell yes it is!" Tao reasoned, throwing his hands up in the air and looking more than exasperated. "What we do in bed is only between us! And I thought your smart! Now the others are going to look at me like some girl who gets screwed every ing seconds of their life! You're such a ing bastard Kris! An inconsiderate, brainless, tactless, of a boyfri-"

 

Tao's sentence was cut off when Kris suddenly brought the raven in his arms and make their lips met. In his surprise, Tao let out a gasp and Kris took the chance to delve his tongue into the raven's inviting mouth, tasting every nook and cranny that it had to offer. When they pulled apart, Kris smirked at the dazed look his Tao had. He reached up a hand and brushed away the bangs on the raven's forehead before leaving in and letting their foreheads touch.

 

"I love you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter