Less Than Three

Less Than Three

"What are you planning on doing over the four day weekend?" 

I shrugged, "I'll most likely just do homework and sleep. Maybe throw in a little Orange is the New Black and Friends episodes in the mix. Who knows. What about you?"

"I was kinda hoping that we can hang out this Saturday." Tiffany grinned. 

"But we hung out last Saturday. We didn't even study for finals."

"Do you wanna hang out?"

"I do, but it's only Monday. I have a ton of studying this weekend because I'm struggling trying to keep up with my English homework and don't even get me started on my Chemistry." 

Tiffany pouted, "But it's junior year. We only have a year left together! Don't you wanna spend that with me?"

"I actually would prefer spending that time with Taeyeon. She's moving soon and I would hate to not spend as much time with her as I possibly can."

"That's right, . You better spend time with me." Taeyeon looked up from her history homework and glared at me. 

"Calm down, woman. You know I will."

"How about the three of us then?" Tiffany piped up. 

"Uhh...."

"Sure, Tiff." Taeyeon smiled. She gave me a subtle grin before going back to her history worksheet. 

What a little . 

"So are we good for Saturday?"

Taeyeon looked at me, "Shall we go to the mall?"

Damn her. She knows I hate being in crowded and/or public places. Damn her to Hell and back!

I forced a smile, "Sure."

"Yay!" Tiffany cheered. 

"Please keep it quiet, Ms. Hwang." Mrs. Song glared in our direction. 

The three of us looked at each other and went back to our worksheets. 

-----

"Why the would you invite Tiffany? Of all people!" I glared as we walked towards our Health class. "I mean, the mall for God's sake. You know I hate the mall! I thought we were just gonna go to your house and hang out. I didn't know that the mall was an option!"

"Sica, calm the down." Taeyeon glared. "First of all, this can actually help you get closer to Tiffany."

I raised an eyebrow, "How?"

"You didn't think that it'll actually be just the three of us right?"

"No?"

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "She's gonna be able to invite all her friends and our group is gonna be there as well. It won't be awkward. Don't worry. And second, it'll be the perfect way for you two to be able to know more about each other without it being weird and ."

I opened the classroom door and the two of us entered, "Alright. I guess now that you put it that way it makes a little bit more sense." I set my binder and notebook down and sat on my seat. 

"What are you gonna wear?" Taeyeon asked as she took the seat next to mine. 

"It's only Monday. Do I really need to know what I'm gonna wear on Saturday?"

"What's going on Saturday?" Min asked as she walked inside and sat in front of me. 

"Taeyuck over here invited Tiffany to our little get together this Saturday."

"What's wrong with that?" Min asked. 

"It was suppose to only be at her house, but now it's at the mall."

"The mall?! We must sound the war bells!" 

"Shut the up." I hit her with my notebook. 

"What's wrong with the mall?"

"This doesn't like public and/or crowded places." Taeyeon answered. 

"Do you know what you're gonna wear?" Min asked. 

"Jesus. It's only a Monday."

"Shh!" Mrs. Jo sharply shushed us. "The rest of the class is studying for the test. I suggest you three do the same."

-----

Taeyeon and I made our way through the crowd to the usual spot the group hangs out. With our class being all the way across the campus, we are usually one of the last people people. Everyone but Hyoyeon and Hyemi were already seated. 

"What's happenin', es?" Taeyeon smiled as she and I took a seat across from Seohyun and Hyoyeon. 

Seohyun gave her a look and went back to eating. 

"Not now, . I'm trying to finish my Calculus homework by the end of the lunch period or else I'm gonna get my whooped by Mr. Kim again for not doing it again."

"To be fair, you've only done three assignments and it's almost the end of the semester." I said. 

"Fair my ." Hyoyeon shrugged. "It isn't fair he assigns us a ton of homework every night. I need my beauty sleep."

"That clearly isn't working out for you." Taeyeon laughed. 

"Shut the up." Hyoyeon threw a piece of her bread at Taeyeon. "At least I can get guys my age."

"Baekhyun is only four years older than me." Taeyeon defended. 

"Still better than, Sica."

I stopped eating my sandwich and looked at them, "What about me?"

"You like older women." Hyemi bounty said. 

"So?"

The group shrugged. I gave them a look and went back to eating my lunch. They were silent for a while since everyone was busy enjoying their food. 

"There she is!" Seohyun suddenly yelled and pointed all the way across the room. 

I panicked and hid my face in Taeyeon's hair, "Is she gone?"

She's actually walking towards us." Yuri said silently. 

"What should I do?" I began to panic even more. I opened my backpack and took something out then began reading. 

"Whatcha doin'?" Tiffany asked. 

"Studying for my chemistry final." I said quickly. 

She raised an eyebrow, "But that's your Intro to Business book."

"Can't a woman study her chemistry final using her Intro to Business book? What has the world come to!? Women can no longer study chemistry! Is that what you want, Tiffany?" I said in agony. 

"What?"

"I have to go now." I quickly took my things and ran out of the cafeteria.