IKON

Long Time No See

"OMG!!! Byan can't! Not a Love Triangle!!" I mentally shouted.

Junhwe kept staring at Destiney so I threw a candy that I had in my pocket at him. He flinched and glared at me while I acted like nothing happened. Junhwe received a call and asked to be excused. After a few minutes, he came back with a smile on his face. 

"Pabo, why are you smiling at me?" I asked

"Hanbin is coming over with the boys very soon"

Did I hear right... H-Han B-Bin is coming over!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!! I haven't seen him in a long time!! I miss him....

While I was still thinking to myself, there was a knock at the door and eomma told me to go open the door. I didn't hear her so Destiney opened it. I was snapped out of my thoughts after I heard yelling and cheerful voices. I looked towards the door and saw... Hanbin hugging Destiney... She was just standing there while everyone crowded her. Feeling jealous, I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Sumin! You've gotten way prettier from before. What have you been eating? You're so thin now. Are those your friends?" Hanbin said to Destiney. I was a little heart broken hearing that Hanbin said Destiney was way prettier than me but shook it off because he was mistakened. 

"Hanbin, I'm hurt by what you said... You said Destiney is way prettier than me.." I pretended to be sad and pout. They all had confused looks, especially Hanbin. Junhwe "coughed" and then told them that I was Sumin and that it was Destiney who opened the door. Hanbin's eyes widen as saucers and immediately ran to me after hearing that.

"Mianhae Suminnie. Mianhaeyo. Jinja Mianhaeyo." He said and clung on to me a koala. I knocked him in the head with my knuckles and asked where Hanbyul is. After about an hour or so, the boys left to the YG building leaving me, Byan, Destiney and my parents alone. My mom and dad were cleaning up so we pitched in. After we finished cleaning, Byan, Destiney and I went to my bedroom and I discovered that it's much different from before. There was now 3 beds instead of one and there was a second level. It was so pretty to us and we immediately choose which bed we wanted. I got the bed on the second level while Destiney got the bottom left and Byan got the bottom right.

We unpacked everything and went back downstairs. There was a note on the fridge and it said " Went on a date with your appa. If you girls are hungry, there's food in here and if you want to go visit your oppa, the address is on the counter okay? Love you girls. Love Eomma <3 "

Looks like we are going to be home alone. The other two were hyped up kept telling me they wanted to see IKON during practice. It took some time for me to finally say yes and we were on our way to the YG building. 

It's so much bigger than I fudging expected!!!!!!!!! We went through the entrance and went to the main desk. I asked for why IKON's practice room was and they showed us. We walked in quietly not wanting to distract them and wow, they were good dancers! Especially HanBin oppa and Junhwe oppa. They were practicing their dance to CL's Mental Breakdown and the choreography that HanBin came up with. One by one, they were told to go out of the room because they remembered the choreography. The ones that stayed were the ones who needed more help. 

After they were done practicing, Junhwe noticed us and ran straight towards me enveloping me in a sweaty hug. He pulled me away and examined my outfit, Destiney's and Byan's. He nodded then turned and dragged me towards the boys.

"I never properly introduce you guys to my sister and sisters to be." Junhwe told the boys. They gathered around and sat in a circle.

"Hi! I'm Koo Sumin. Junhwe's little sister. I'm 16 years old and I love to sing and dance." I introduced myself.

"Hello, I'm Kwon Destiney but you can call me Ma Ri also. I'm also 16 years old and I love dancing."

"Hey!!!! I'm Yang Byan but you can call me SeRa. I'm 17 years old and I love to sing and I'm a mathematics prodigy." Yes, Byan is really good at math.

The boys then individually introduced themselves. HanBin is B.I, Ji Won is Bobby, Junhwe is Junhoe, and the rest uses their real names like Yun hyeong, Donghyuk and Chanwoo.