Off to Korea

Long Time No See
Sumin's POV

Finally going back to live in korea after 10 YEARS!!. I wonder how everything is now. Does oppa remember me? Will the others remember me? Would they be happy to see me again? I wonder how BI is doing. I heard he's in a group called IKON. Maybe oppa is in that group too since they have a member with the same name has him and they are the same age. You may think that I lost my korean toungue right? Well you thought wrong. I have some korean friends in America that is moving down to korea with me. Yang Byan, Kwon Destiney. We wanted to study in korea for our last few years of high school so we moved here and are now going to live with my parents and brother.

Byan is 17 while Destiney is 16. Destiney is older than me though so I'm the maknae. Byan's cousin dropped us off at the airport and we walked into the loading area. I took my boarding ticket out of my bag and handed it over to the lady then walked inside waiting for the other two. All 3 of us got seats next to each other so we quietly cheered. I got my pillow out and fell asleep. 

Next thing I knew, someone was shaking me. I woke up and saw that Destiney was shaking me and telling me that we landed. My ears perked up and I soon felt the sleepyness go away. Woah Korea hasn't change much since I left. My phone buzzed and I took it out of my pocket. It was a text from mom. 

"Remember the address is 286 XXX. Knock on the door 3 times then ring the door bell so I know that it's you arraseo?"

"Gomawo! and arraseo. Don't worry."

Byan told the taxi driver to drive us to the address. Still hasn't changed *smiles widely* 

  

I did what eomma told me to do and in under 5 seconds, the door opened revealing my beautiful mother! I jumped into her embrace and my tears came out. Appa came from around the corner and smiled. He went back and came out a few minutes later with a tall handsome boy. They came towards us and the boy's eyes widen. Thoses eyes and those facial features, I grabbed my wallet and took a picture out. Same features and eyes. My joy just controlled me and I jumped onto Junhwe. He hugged me tightly and spun me around then set me down. I then went to Appa and hugged him too. Me, Byan and Destiney left our suit cases in the living room and went to the kitchen. 

Wow  0.0  So Much Food! Gimbap, Ddeokbeokki, Japchae, Kimchi, RICE!! <3, Bibimbap and sam gyup sal.

      

Our eyes widen at the sight and basically startedd drooling. Appa was still cooking the meat for the lettuce wrap and man did it smell like food heaven!. The sizzling of the meat when it's on the grill pan, man just listening to the delicious sounds is making me hungry. 

"Are you going to stand there and starve or are you gonna come and eat" Appa said. We giggled then sat down. After Appa sat down, we talked about life.

"So Sumin, How was America?" Eomma asked joyfully

"It's was great, though I'm kind of missing the food, I missed eomma's food the most. I met my two best friends in 7th grade and here we are. Oh yeah, This is Yang Byan and Kwon Destiney."

Byan (Left) Destiney (Right)

 

"Wow such beautiful girls. Thank you for always being by our little Sumin's side. Though, you guys look a bit familar, you girls are welcomed into the family."

"We can finally have a mom and dad again! Assa!" Destiney threw her fist in the air.

The others cocked their heads in confusement and stared at the two.

"Ummm, Me and Dest are orphans. Our parents died when we were young. Mine died due to a fire and Destiney's parents died due  to murder. It's been 10 years since we have had parents and now finally, we get to have parents again" Byan spoke. 

While she's telling the story, I can see the sadness but when it got to the having parents again, her eyes gleamed with happiness. Both of their eyes actually. They both are one of the most important people in my lifes.

"If you guys want, we can always adopt you guys. We would be more than happy to have a few more members of the family." My mom smiled. Of course Appa nodded along in agreement. Oppa just stared at Destiney. Ouuuuuuuu seems like Oppa is taking interest in her. But sorry Oppa, She's off-limits for now. 

I giggled to myself until I something caught my eye. Byan staring at Oppa? *gasp* Don't tell me! It's can't be! This will be a disaster! S-She can't like Oppa!