Showcase

Skull Bone The Toughest Girl Group?

Mikey's POV:

      I looked around the company, when I opened the door. With Mark and the rest of Got7 behind me. "Noona, Would you mind telling me why we are coming with you to your recording?" Yugyeom asked. "Geko Unnie told me to bring you guys." I said. "Who the heck is Geko?" BamBam. "Opps.. I keep forgeting.. You don't know our stage Names.. I mean... Peyton Unnie.." I said. Jackosn Looked to me, "My sister told you to bring all 7 of us with you?" He asked. "Actually she told me to Bring everyone but my Brother. I was going to leave with out Mark.. But than he felt the need to come." I said. "I didn't want to be alone at the dorm! And What you suddenly don't love your twin brother anymore?" Mark said pouting like a little kid. "Right I don't." I joked. Mark's eyes widened in disbelief. "Hey! Thats mean!" He said. "I'm just kidding. I love you.. But Honestly... We spent all our lifes together, until you left me to go to your company." I said.

I heard the drums being played first, Before the guitar and the bass joined in. And the singing started.

- Damned If I do Ya  (Damned If I Don't) by All Time Low

I fought it for a long time now
While drowning in a river of denial
I washed up, fixed up, picked up
All my broken things

'Cause you left me
Police tape, chalk line
Tequila shots
In the dark scene of the crime
Suburban living with a feeling
That I'm giving up
Everything for you
(For you)

Oh, oh, oh
How was I supposed to know
That you were oh, oh, over me?
I think that I should go
(Go!)
Something's telling me to leave
But I won't
'Cause I'm damned if I do ya
Damned if I don't

It took a lot to take you home
One stupid call
And I end up alone
You made up, dressed up, messed up
Plans I set in stone

But you made me do it
And I don't like dancing in the alley
With a streetrat night life
Can't keep living with a feeling
That I'm giving up
Everything for you
(For you)

Oh, oh, oh
How was I supposed to know
That you were oh, oh, over me?
I think that I should go
(Go!)
Something's telling me to leave
But I won't
'Cause I'm damned if I do ya
Damned if I don't

Make a fool of myself
When you hang around
When you're gone
I'm a match that's burning out
Could've been, should've done
What I said I was going to do
(Said that I would do)
But I never promised you
(But I never promised you)
Promised you, promised you

Oh, oh, oh
How was I supposed to know
That you were oh, oh, over me?
I think that I should go
(Go!)
It never took a fool
To see the things that I won't
'Cause I'm damned if I do ya
Damned if I do ya

Oh, oh, oh
('Cause you left me)
How was I supposed to know
(Police scene, chalk line)
That you were oh, oh, over me?
(Tequila shots)
I think that I should go
(In the dark scene of the crime)
Something's telling me to leave
But I won't
'Cause I'm damned if I do ya
Damned if I
Damned if I do ya
Damned if I don't

 

  I smiled, knowing who was singing. They where waiting for me to come. "Mikey Unnie is here!" I heard a excited voice say. I looked up to come face to face with Kou, Xan, Vi and A excited entergentic jumpy ZJ. "Maknaes?" I said. "Caya Hyung told us to go get you.. But It looks like your already here." Kou said. She called everyone 'Hyung' Even the girls.. So I was used to it. "Your Supposed to call her Unnie Not Hyung!" ZJ said. "We are supposed to be the most, Boyish, Mischevious and Rebelious girl Group.. So I don't think there is a rule saying she can't call us that." I said. "Unnie?" Zj questioned. Kou looked just looked to me with a look. But I saw she had a little smile on her face. She was the most boyish and Mischevious of all of us.. But she is also the most quietest and most kept to her self out of all of us. Xan looked to Kou, but than to Mark who was standing next to me with Jackson and the other Got7 Members. "So this your Twin brother you told us about?" Xan asked. "Yes  Xan.. His my twin." I said.

"Wait why do we have to call eachother by our stage name all the time again?" Zj asked. When we where walking upstairs and in the hall ways. "So we get used to it. Since we will be being called our stage names as well as calling others by stage name. When around on radio shows, Stages and more." I said. "By the way where is Randy?" I asked. "Randy was talking to Rap Monster hyung when we left to get you." Kou said. "Kou.. Do you ever miss your Big brother?" I asked. "We all miss our sibilings." Kou said instead of answering. "Thats not what I meant Kou." I said. "I do miss him.." Kou said. As she had her big turned away kind of. I was Speachless, "Kou has a weird way of answering sometimes Dongseang." I heard a voice say. I looked up alittle, since she was 1 inch taller than me.  And It was Caya Unnie. "Caya Unnie?" I asked. Caya smiled alittle. "Do Rim  misses Jongin. But it's not like she is the only one that misses her brother. I think thats what she meant when she said that Margo." She said Calling them by their real name. "She once told me, that she feels like her brother is their, when she dances." I said. Caya smiled, "Do Rim is Unusal.. She doesn't show it easily like The Maknae line.. She is quiet about her feelings. But you can sometimes see it in her eyes. Like how I notice when Your down, Your the same way. The difference is.. You kind of Hide  it, by talking so much That Usha  gets annoyed at you and Kicks you out of  the dorm." Caya said. I felt eyes burn on the top of my head when Caya Unnie told me that, and I knew it was Mark. Caya was good in noticing if anyone was sad.. Thats one reason why she was choose as the leader. "You noticed it.." I asked looking to her.  "It was abvious. Peyton noticed it first though.. Because she kept asking me, if you where sick, or if you needed to go to the doctor." Caya said.

"She did?" I asked. "Oh come on. Peyton lived with This guy all her life, you wouldn't think she would notice when something was the matter." Caya said. As she put her hand pointing  to Jackson.. "Wait? But She is one month older than you." I said. "She for some reason acts more immature than me sometimes." Caya said. "Stop talking to about me, like I can't hear you Caya and get in here!" I heard Geko yell, from inside the stuido. I Was trying not to laugh as Caya rolled her eyes but than there is Jackson was cracking up whom laughing his Hyena laugh like always.... "You where the one who was fooling around earlier. That I had to take your phone away." Caya grumbled as we walked in the stuido. I shook my head, "Geko are you really older than me?" I asked. She frowned, "Hey..." She couldn't finish.


Geko's POV:

     During Rehrashals:

 It got to the scene, where Mikey and JL ran to different directions on stage, and they looked to eachother. Before running and they flipped in the air, Before Landing face to face. almost butting heads. The manger and the workers cheered when they finally made it, without JL falling on the ground instead of controlling her fall. We where smiling, We where rehrasing for the Showcase which was in a hour. What we didn't know was that our brothers,and I mean all of our brothers where here.  Until Kou sliently pointed to them, We smiled secretly in the inside, but we acted like we didn't see them. "So Should we run through it again?" I asked. "Have you girls nailed down the break dancing?" The manger asked. "You mean the part when V.I is supposed to rap, as she comes out. Jumping over  Randy and Kou?" I asked. "Yes. I'm thinking we should just cut out that part. Since It seems everytime you pratice it, V.I always falls on the ground on her back, Or her stumach." The Manger said. 
 
"May-" Caya couldn't finish. "I'm postive I can do it, Please just give me one more chance." Eun Mi said. "We've gave you 10 chances, Your just going to get hurt." Sunjun said. "JL Unnie fell Down a bunch of times, Before we finally got it to go right." Kou said. I was smiling secretly.. I knew the youngesters would back V.I up. "Yeah. But our showcase is in one hour, We've praticed this part thosands of times. If she can't do it, She can't do it. Nothing more to pratice." Usha. 'Whats your comeback Dongseangs?' thought.

"So your just going to give up on her? That was the first time I even made it Unnie. And your Telling me its not right to give her one more chance?" JL asked. "I'm saying that we shouldn't keep going with it, if she can't do it. What if she gets hurt? We can't Change the song in one hour." Caya said. I looked to Caya, In her eyes it shows that she already agreed with V.I going again. But she wanted to test the youngest. "I know your all worried about me I get it. But I'm postive I can do it. If JL unnie can match Mikey Unnies speed and land correctly on one try.. Even though its not the first. I'm postive that I can Do it, Sure the 10 or so other times didn't work out. It doesn't mean I'm giving up. My Big brother told me to never give up. And I'm not going to give up, when I worked hard to get here." V.I said. 'Good Wording kid.' I thought. I saw the other youngest who was behind her was smiling. Caya  looked satsifased as she smiled. "You passed my test Eun Mi. From the beginging when V.I interruppted me saying she is postive she can do it, and to give her one more chance. I was already set on agreeing. But since the others where talking before I could. I choose to talk after JL talked. And I timed it right that V.I had answered with a good answer. That I'm pretty sure, she even broke through the others expect for Usha unnie." Caya said.

"This is why your the leader and not me or Usha." I said. "Caya you can't be serious." Usha asked. "I'm not going back on my word. But if  She makes one more Mistake than I'm not letting it go to the showcase. End of decusion unnie." Caya said. "I'm the oldest." Usha said. "So what.. Caya is the leader." I said. Usha looked to me as she scowled. "Give the kid a chance Usha unnie.. Has She ever let us down before?" Randy said.. Usha signed, Before saying, "Fine. But if you make one more mistake I'm not letting it go." Usha said looking to V.I. The kid smiled and hugged Usha and Caya. "Thank You unnies~" She said. She kind of had a deep voice for a girl. But it was what we where used to because after all we are all tomboys.

Okay so~ when we ran through it yet again, it came to the part when V.I jumped over Kou and Randy and She ran, I saw Usha Closed her eyes like bracing herself for V.I to get hurt.


 Usha's POV:

I closed my eyes and braced myself for V.I to get hurt. When I didn't hear screams of 'It hurts'.  I opened my eyes. To see V.I had landed on her feet. I couldn't believe. The other members surrounded V.I And told her goodbye. While I just stood here, But after a few minutes. I walked over. "I'm sorry.. I under esimaited you." I said. V.I smiled, "It's fine Unnie." She said.

During The Showcase:

'So much people.' I thought overwhelmed.

 When Mikey and JL did the twist in the air and landed in front of eachother face to face. The crowd got wild and I saw L from infinite was smiling. The music started again.
 

'You where my Wings, Dreams, My star. You lifted me higher, than anyone else.
You where my World, hopes, My life.
And now it seems the stars. .... lost their shine.

You where my Hero! You where My hero! You where my Hero.

You where my Hero! You where My hero! You where my Hero. '

When Geko and Mikey sang the Chorus V.I Came out I smiled secretly.. We where blocking the fans view. V.I ran and Jumped over randy and Kou and She landed on the floor. The fans screamed as she started rapping.

'You where my world, My life, my star. But now it seems that everything is wrong. But I can't go on, and nothing stays the same. As I try to whip the pain away. Take away the shame, I'm the lab rat in the cage, and your smiling down on me, like I'm a piece of meat. " V.I rapped.

'Take everything away, I don't want to say good bye, but you left me no choice. We went postive to negative. I knew you my whole life, but I guess you had more under the heart of gold. That i didn't seem to know." - Caya rapped

(Kou: Didn't seem to Know.)"

 

We sang the chorus again, as a whole. For the last times that we sang the song, after the second verse. When we finished, we breathe a sign of relief, that we didn't mess up. The fans where screaming. I heard the fans chanting the groups names. After the whole show case was done. We where backstage. We did a group hug.


JL's POV:

   I was sitting on the couch, after the big group hug. I suddenly felt myself getting picked off the ground. I tried to kick my way out. But than I heard my brothers voice. "Good Job Baby girl!" I looked to my brother as he put me down. I hugged my big brother, As my big brother hugged back and he had a smile on his face as he kissed my forehead, I got hair ruffles from the other members of my brothers group. I saw the others where also with their brothers too.  I still couldn't believe it. That we really just performed on our first stage for our Showcase. It felt like a dream come true.