Run

Ducktatorship

“Run away with me. Lets go somewhere where they can’t find us. We can be free if we want.” Namjoon was desperate. They had to leave. He knew that Seokjin wasn’t the type to fight against the established power; he recognised it was going to be hard to get him out of the hell created by the System.

“They will find us. You know what they do with people who try to fight. The Resistance is dead, we can’t do anything to stop this.” The System had made sure of eliminating every single person who got in the way, making sure that it was impossible for any soul to fight back.

“It is not natural. They are not meant to rule over us. I wish we could kill them and roast them or something. Destroying them like they have destroyed us.” Seokjin gasped. It was an unwritten rule that you should never talk about the System in that way. No one knew how, but they heard and saw everything.

“Please stop. You know what happened with the people from the Resistance. Hope is dead. They killed him, and everyone who followed his ideals.”

“I’m not asking you to fight. I want to keep you alive. I want to be with you the rest of our time in earth. But I also want us to be free. Run away with me, please do it.” Namjoon knew he won the argument when his boyfriend just sighted. Now he had to find a way of putting his plan in action, but at least the one person he needed by his side was going to follow him.

“I once told you I would always be with you, even if it was in hell. Now I know that you just wanted to get out of it.” Seokjin shut his eyes, not wanting to make eye contact with Namjoon.

“I’ll get us out of this, I promise. One day, this duck infested hell will just be an unpleasant memory. The System is nothing against me, against us.”