Chapter 2

It Started with A Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung’s Pov.

     I felt like I was lying on something. It was really soft and comfortable. A bed? My eyes were still closed and I just lied there in the silence. I rotated to the right with my cheek pressed against the pillow and there was an ambrosial smell of men’s shampoo coating it.

 

My nose seemed to recognize this scent as I began to bury my face into it. I rotated once again and felt a painful pressure on the back of my head like if something had banged on it extremely hard. With my hand I searched for that spot on my head trying to ease the pain, but instead discovered something soft on my head. I traced the object with my hand and noticed it was wrapped around my head. A bandage ? Why is there a bandage on me?

 

 

I then heard a loud thud, like if someone dropped something, and snapped my eyes open. Did someone break in my house? As I was frantically scanning the room, I realized I wasn't in my own room. I wasn't sure where I was or why I was here. All I knew was it was definitely not my room. I looked down at my clothes, but I wasn't wearing my uniform anymore. I was wearing a white t-shirt that fit me really loose revealing my collar bones and right shoulder.

 

 

“Where am I at?” I mumbled under my breath. There was a door next to me that had steam coming out of it. The rustling sound of running water was all I could hear.

 

 

“I have to call Jungkook.” I was so lost and confused the only thing I could think about was finding my things and calling Jungkook to pick me up. As I tried to get up I noticed there was a leg sprint attached to my leg. I didn't bother to worry about it, but then I stood up putting my weight on it and felt a painful sharp pain hit my leg that made me unintentionally squeeze my eyes shut and bite my bottom lip to conceal a scream. I threw myself back on the bed and grabbed my hair in frustration.

 

 

I laid on the bed for a while until the pain stopped then my face made contact with the pillow again. The scent of the pillow was just so familiar, but I wasn't sure where I smelt it before.

 

 

I grabbed the pillow, hugging it while closing my eyes as if it was the most precious thing in the world. I didn't know why, but that scent gave me an unexpected warm feeling inside. A feeling of comfort, it made me feel so calm and forget about the things around me.

 

 

Without me realizing it the door in front of me flew open. I was so startled when I saw a unknown man come out completely with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

 

 

I stood frozen at the sight as he dried his hair and looked up at me. "Oh you're awake?" he asked so unexpectedly calm while I was over here freaking out inside. He took a couple steps towards me and reached out his hand to touch my face. "Does your head hur-" before he finished talking I interrupted him with a scream and slapped his hand away.

 

 

He tried to get closer to me but I would only scream as he stepped closer, “AH! Get the hell away from me!”

 

 

“Taehyung wait!” he swayed his hands to get my attention and calm me down but I was just freaking the out. I couldn't stand up and run away like I wanted to because of my leg, so I crawled back to the edge of the bed away from him.

 

 

“Listen to me!” he yelled but I didn’t give up just like that. I grabbed the pillow I was holding not too long ago and threw it at him hard. God what a horrible mistake I made.

 

 

As the pillow I threw hit his stomach, it fell down dragging the towel around his waist along revealing EVERYTHING!

 

 

At first I wasn't sure what just happened until my eyes went down and mind went blank. But then I realized what happened and my jaw dropped open and quickly covered my face while squeezing my eyes shut. I felt knew my face was as red as a tomato. “Oh crap,” the guy said before he bolted inside the restroom, covering while I threw a blanket over my face completely traumatized.

 

 

The picture of his body kept appearing in my head and I groaned in frustration. Seriously, why am I getting so worked up about seeing a man's body? I've seen Jungkook - before yet it didn't even affect me.

 

 

I heard the bathroom door click open once again. "Taehyung?" He called my name. That’s when I finally realized something. How the heck does he know my name?

 

 

I took a peek out of the blanket, still holding it on my face, hoping he was dressed but instead I saw his head poking out the door. "Don't look okay. I'm coming out," he told me but I immediately covered myself again with the blanket instead of replying.

 

 

I heard him coming out the restroom and the pitter patter of his feet. He seemed to have opened and closed many drawers then went back to the restroom. Assuming he was finally gone and I uncovered my face and ruffled my hair. "What the hell was that ?" I mumbled to myself. Who is he?

 

 

No matter how many times I tried to remember what happened I still couldn’t remember. Everything from last night was nothing but a blur and just by thinking about it made my head hurt. The pain was too much. I rubbed my temples trying to ease the pain but it wouldn't work. I lied my head down on the bed since the only pillow that was on there was currently on the floor next to the towel.

 

 

I saw the man come out running towards me. He all of a sudden grabbed a small white jar that was sitting on the table next to the bed. He took out two pills and pulled me towards him. "Here, take this. It will help the headaches," he cooed while putting them in my hand. I was hesitating on taking them but the pain was really too much and I had no choice. I downed the small pills and waited for them to take effect. It didn't take long for the pain to stop and I finally calmed down.

 

 

He out of nowhere began to gently the top of my head. The way his fingers wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter