Chapter 1

It Started with A Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung's Pov.

 

 "Taehyung, Taehyung," I heard my closest friend call my name from the door way of the empty classroom I was sleeping in. I turned my head and covered my ears annoyed that he just woke me up from the glorious nap I was taking. He walked towards me and smacked the back of my head. "Get up !"

 

I groaned in pain and annoyance "What the hell, Jungkook!" 

 

He smacked me again and pointed outside the window of the classroom. "KIM TAEHYUNG, COME OUT YOU ING COWARD!" I could hear several voices calling me out from outside. Just by the sound of their voices I could identify they were male and already know what they wanted. 

 

"They're making a damn ruckus for you. Shut them up already." Jungkook complained, but I ignored him and laid my head on my desk to continue my sleep. "TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook and both the guys outside kept calling me over and over and I finally snapped.

 

I slammed my hands on the table and stood up making Jungkook flinch and widen his eyes. "I'll shut them up," I told him before bolting out of the classroom towards the front gate of the school, Jungkook trailing after me.

 

I made it to the school gate and saw a crowd of students from our school surrounding three tough-looking guys from a different high school. They're uniforms were so familiar. Where have I seen those before? 

 

"TAEHYUNG OPPA!" a group of girls announced pointing at me. 

 

One of the three guys spotted me and his facial expression became sour. "Kim Taehyung, you piece of !" he barked at me getting closer to me but I just stayed calm and smirked. "You thought our leader was going to let you off just like that."

 

"Now, now..." I began. "..We’re at a school campus so take care of your language. Now how about we postpone this for next time, I don't want to waste my time on low-lives. like you." 

 

Honestly I just wanted to end this peacefully but you see I don't know how to keep my mouth shut and just added fuel to fire. So one of the guys lost his and swung his fist at me almost hitting my face. 

 

"OPPA!" the girls cried out, but that was only getting me annoyed. 

 

Luckily I reacted fast to dodge the punch and he went stumbling to the floor. "You bastard" the second guy came at me as the other was still getting up. Once the other was up they both charged at me with full strength, throwing punches and high-kicks. I was able to dodge then and when I saw them loosing energy I gave them a -eating grin. They growled at me and both came at me at once again, but I upper-cutted the first guy in the chin knocking him out and kicked the other in the stomach.

 

I had completely forgotten that there was a third guy and he sneaked up from behind to kick my spine, but he failed and kicked my leg really hard causing me to fall on the floor. Crap that hurt. The guy looked at me and was about to kick my face but then someone knocked him out.

 

"Jungkook!" I said when I realized that he just helped my out. 

 

He shrugged and smiled, "What are friends for, right?" 

 

I chuckled and playfully slapped his arm "Says the that kept bothering me to fight them."

 

"Hey, they were getting on my nerves and I knew you could beat them," he defended himself.

 

I smiled and gave him a thumb up, "Anyway, thanks man."

 

"Yah!" everyone in the crowd suddenly ran as a teacher came out when he heard the entire ruckus outside. 

 

Jungkook threw me my bag (When did he get my bag?) and pushed me. "Run!" he yelled. 

 

**Flash Back**

 

I sighed loudly as I walked with my new teacher to the classroom as a transfer student. This has been at least the 25th school I've transferred to. But it's a bit different since now I don't live with my parents anymore and began living on my own. There have been some "family issues" so my parents are gone for a while. They still send me money of course. 

 

I walked in the classroom when all the girls in the class stared at me with their jaws open and their eyes full of thirst. They started squealing and I heard them blabbering crap like: Oh my god! Is that the new transfer student? He's so gorgeous! He has to be mine. Yay! Another cutie in our class!

 

I rolled my eyes in disgust and tried to ignore them. I hate it when girls try to hit on me. They think they could get in my pants? Wrong! I'm just tired of having so many girls fall for me all the time. It's really bothersome to have a different girl every single day confess to you. It's especially bothersome when they don't know what "No" means and keep pestering you. And don't get me wrong. I am not gay! I completely find relationships in general, a nuisance. 

 

Why claim to love someone when later on in life you end up realizing you want to be with someone else? Why claim to be committed to a person only to cheat on them? I don't believe there's such a thing as "love". It's just an illusion created by the heart and it's hardly ever right. 

 

"Everybody, please be quiet!" the teacher yelled out to get the student's attention. She cleared before speaking again, "We have a new transfer student, introduce yourself please."  

 

I took a deep breath and finally spoke, "My name is Kim Taehyung. Don't bother to ask me any questions."

 

Everyone was taken aback from my insolent introduction and the room was awkwardly silent. At least until the teacher finally spoke "Uh okay..... Taehyung you could take a seat next to Jungkook over there. Jungkook raise your hand please." 

 

All the way in the corner of the back of the room, a boy with pale milky white skin raised his hand. Without hesitation I walked towards him and sat on the empty desk next to him. I wanted to make myself comfortable so I put my feet on top of the table and leaned on my chair. I was trying to take a nap but the sun was too bright so I grabbed his notebook and put it on my face. 

 

He sneered at me, "What..the... Really?" He stood up and kicked my legs of the table causing me to almost fall on the floor. He snatched his notebook from me and glared at me. "Really?" he said again. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter