Vampire Vixx chapter 74 Sufiani's Hideout...

Vampire Vixx
Sufiani looked up to the mysterious owner of the voice and to her surprise it was Leo. "Leo oppa... what are you doing here?!" Sufiani asked in complete shock. "I should be asking you the same question". Leo replied coldly. Sufiani realised he's not the same Leo she fell in love with as he is married to a complete delusional sasaeng fan and she looked down in disappointment, his icy cold attitude towards her was too much too bear. "You told me to leave so I did and I ended up living here deep in the forest where no one could find me and it seems I need to make a move on". Sufiani sighed as she picked up her rucksack and started to walk away. "Stop". he demanded as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Yes, oppa?" Sufiani replied as she turned to face Leo. "First of all don't call me oppa I'm a married man so you can't go around casually calling everyone oppa it's not like in the past now it is different". he replied expressionlessly. "Fine... if that's what you are going to tell me that then I should be going now". I sighed as she started. "Yah, where are you going to go now?" Leo stopped Sufiani by grabbing her wrist. "I don't know... this doesn't concern you anyways since you are a married man and you already moved on so please let me go". Sufiani replied fighting her tears not to escape. "Are you going to the outside world?" Leo asked her. "No... how can I when that world I once knew has been taken over by Yeoshin and her gang just like here and I have nowhere to go so I will find a place better than here". she replied as her voice is cracking. Leo then lets her go and she started to walk away from him heading even deeper of the forest and stopped to turn to Leo. "Just so you know I always have loved you Leo and even in my last breath I will always love you like no other will ever will not even our crazy unstable wife can ever love you... bye Leo". Sufiani spoke and then walked into the deep forest leaving Leo in a state of shock over Sufiani's statement and he knew she was right no other woman will ever make him happy. Sufiani let her tears flow freely as she walked deeper and deeper of the forest and then made a stop and then looked up, then saw the perfect hideout..... ..... .... .... .... The mountain. Sufiani then climbed up the mountain and found the perfect space on top of the mountain a perfect space for her to cook and to sleep and also watch over what was happening in the main city that was in chaos because of the sasaengs that took over. Sufiani had cried herself to sleep on how heartbroken over the man she ever loved many times, Leo, on the other hand, had to pretend that he didn't love you as he knew that his crazy wife was always on to him in whatever moves he makes, many months had passed Sufiani became an expert in the forest and had to learn how to survive in a forest and even handmade her rope ladder from the top of the mountain when she needs to hunt for food in the forest. Leo was feeling unhappy by Heidi's side who is always making sadistic ideas on how she would hunt and hurt Sufiani, Leo can't defend Sufiani due to Heidi's control over his life. "Darling!!!!!! How do I look in my new dress?" Heidi asked Leo as she did the twirl. "You look, great babe". Leo answered her as he internally cringes by even calling her babe. "I know right!!!" she snorted like a pig. "We need to get going we can't afford to be late". said Leo. Leo and Heidi left the house to go to a ball party and Leo was already bored and he met up with EXO, BTS, GOT7, VIXX and their wives. "Oooooh hyung you came". Hyuk cooed while holding his newborn baby in his arms. The crazy sasaengs spared them as they have wives and kids but Heidi was the only one who wanted Leo all to herself and tries to make Sufiani suffer as she could not be able to have fun in a special ball party next to her friends and family and even her parents had to take part in the party as well. "Ooooh well well well it isn't the Jung family". Heidi spoke as she greeted Ji-Hoon and Tae-Hee. "Hello Mrs Jung Heidi, it's a pleasure to see you here tonight and you look ravishing". said Ji-Hoon. "Oh stop it you tease and Mrs Jung you look absolutely stunning and you never fail to impress me". Heidi giggled. "Oh thank you, Mrs Jung, I only try to look good for my husband". Tae-Hee blushed cutely. "Aigoo how cute and I hope you enjoy the party tonight". Heidi cooed as she left to meet up with the queen of the sasaengs Kim Yeoshin, the sinister enemy of kpop, jpop and pop idols in general who tried to kill in the past. "Your majesty". Heidi greeted her as she kissed the queen's hand. "Any signs of her?" she asked Heidi. "No your majesty there has been no sign of her". Heidi replied feeling restless. "I want you to lead the army to hunt her down and make sure you bring that here!!!! I want her alive!" she screeched in frustration. "Yes, your majesty your wish is my command". Heidi replied as she bowed down to the evil queen. Heidi then left the queen's side and clicked her fingers towards a gang of soldiers who work for the queen who has been trying to track Sufiani for nearly 5 years and no success. Leo was eavesdropping the whole plot that Heidi and the queen have been plotting and he secretly let his friends know through a new sign language only they understand between them. "Leo oppa, wait are you saying that my sister is out there alive?" Yulia asked as her eyes were going misty. "Yes, she's alive all I know she lives even deeper in the forest where dangers always lurk in the dark a place of no return". Leo replied. "We need to secretly escape and find her before they do". said Di who whispered to them. "I don't think they will ever find her". said Leo. "Why do you say that so sure?" Lili asked. "Well... firstly the princess isn't stupid and secondly no comes back alive from a dangerous forest". Leo smirked. "I'm praying that she is okay". said Adi. "Well Yeoshin did spare us all since Leo ended up marrying Heidi so we can secretly make a long journey in search for my noona". said Hyuk. "I think I'll be in charge of making the food for our long journey". said Sandy. "Candy are you coming too?" Ken asked Candy. "You betcha I'm coming". Candy winked at Ken. "You know what, we're coming too". EXO, BTS, GOT7 and their wives sang unison. After the ball party was over the whole gang started to pack their stuff, Hongbin and Di had to make sure their twins won't make a sound as it might blow off the whole plan. Leo was the only one who stayed behind and prayed for their safety of the journey would be long and dangerous. Sufiani was playing cards with Jonghyun, Prince, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain, Sulli, Hara, Minwoo and Jimmy Hendrix while friends and family are making their first attempt to escape from the sasaengs who had been reigning over the underground city and Yeoshin's minions are in search of Sufiani all led by Heidi herself. Who will find Sufiani first the sasaengs or her friends and family? Why does Yeoshin want Sufiani alive? Will Leo ever be free from Heidi? End of chapter 74. TO BE CONTINUED...