Vampire Vixx chapter 52

Vampire Vixx
"The whole world is in danger?" Lilli asked. "Nae the world is in danger". Cassandra replied. "This is why we are here in needing more force to fight back and team up". Mimi explained to them all. "A team up?" Sufiani asked as she tilted her head. "Nae a anti-sasaeng team". Allie replied. "Omo I'm in!" Candy exclaimed. "Me too!" sang EXO wolves. "Omo omo if that's the case then I'm in". said Yulia. As the discussion went by smoothly Katie came face to face Charlotte and she just looked down at the floor feeling really guilty. "Hey". Katie greeted shyly. "Omo since when you became such a softy?" Charlotte asked Katie. "I'm so sorry for being a horrible friend". she kneeled down on her knees. "What are you doing?" Charlotte with widen eyes. "I want apologise to you for all the pain I've caused you". she replied to Charlotte. "Yah stop that it's really embarrasing". said Charlotte while blushing. "Not until you forgive me". Katie replied cutely. "Aigoo of course I forgive you pabo". Charlotte smiled at her. "Really?" Katie looked up at Charlotte. "Well you and Di seem to be on good terms now so I'm cool with it". Charlotte replied as she held out her hand to Katie. Charlotte helped Katie up from the floor and Di just smiled at the 2 girls. "Well it seems that we are all on good terms now". said Di. "Nae chingu". Katie replied with a smile on her face. "That's great". said Hongbin as he back hug his wife. "Let me introduce you to the boys that have been taking good care of me and my sisters". said Charlotte as she dragged Katie to meet EXO wolves. EXO wolves were in the garden feeling the fresh air Charlotte and Katie appeared. "Hey boys let me introduce you Katie, Katie this is EXO they have been taking good care of my and sisters". said Charlotte cheerfully. "Nice to meet you beautiful miss, my name is Kai". Kai stepped forward and kissed Katie's hand like a proper gentleman. "Ah nae nice to meet you too". Katie shyly blushed at Kai's actions. Di and Hongbin were observing them through the window. "Woaah those 2 sure make a cute couple don't you think oppa?" Di asked excitedly like a child while clinging onto her husband's arm. "Nae they sure do". Hongbin kissed her neck and Di let out a sound making her blush. "Yah stop that everyone might hear us". Di hissed at Hongbin. "I don't care if they hear us or not". Hongbin smirked at Di as he pulled her hand gently towards the stairs toward their bedroom. (a/n: We all know why they went upstairs for ;P but I'm giving them their private moment for them... sorry to all you byungtaes out there), an hour later they came downstairs to join the others. "There you are we were wondering where you 2 were". said Ken. "Omo what were you 2 been doing?" Hyuk nudges Hongbin's elbow while wiggling his eyebrows. The newlywed couple blushed because they just had made love and it was really embarrasing to say it out loud. "Aww so cute". said Yulia as she pinched Di's red cheek. "So it looks like everyone is on good terms now". said Sufiani cheerfully. "Nae... Oh we have to go now because Seo In-Guk's eomma might come today or tomorrow". said Yulia as she grabbed Seo In-Guk by his collar of his shirt. "Ah nae have a safe journey unnie! oppa!" said Adi waved at them. "Okay we will". Yulia replied. With that Seo In-Guk and Yulia left the mansion, EXO wolve and the rest of the 12 girls went deep in the forest. Everyone went in their seperate ways in the mansion leaving Hongbin and Di in the kitchen alone. Meanwhile deep in the forest EXO wolves have already transformed into wolves Katie just stared at every single wolf and looked at one of them who was staring at her intensely. "Don't worry Kai is gentle". said Charlotte. "Oh I see". she blushed as she looked at the adorable wolf. The wolf came her and her face while wagging his tail very excitedly. "Oh just pet his head he loves it when he gets petted by a girl". said Lizzy. "Oh ain't he adorable". Katie cooed as she pets the wolf's head. "Oh yeah he's one of the pretty boys in the group". said Christie. "Oh really?" Katie's eyes widen like a child. "The one you are petting right now is Kai". said Jessy. Katie then remembered that Kai kissed her hand like a gentleman and her cheeks started to burn. "Aigoo you're cute aren't you". Katie complimented fluffy furred Kai. "Why don't you kiss his nose Katie". Cassandra . "Yah! Hajima!" Katie whined. "Aigoo welcome back cute Katie". said Allie. "Omo that's her true self?" Charlotte asked. "Nae, but jealousy took over her and that's why she was being a many people". said a disappointed Mimi. "But now we are friends again and her true self is back let's just forgive & forget it all that happened in the past". said Charlotte as she swung an arm around Katie's neck. Now that Katie and Charlotte are back being friends again, do you think Kai already likes Katie? Will there be a baby in the vampire VIXX household? Who will end up together in the EXO household? Leave them all in the comments down below ^w^ End of chapter 52. TO BE CONTINUED...