Vampire Vixx chapter 61 Dance partners...

Vampire Vixx
It has been 4 days since Hyuk proposed Sandy, the others were searching for their jobs and Sufiani was with Leo job searching. "Oppa, look they're hiring people to become dance partners for their dance studio". said Sufiani. Leo blankly looked at the poster on the glass window of a bank. "..... Oppa let's join them". Sufiani suggested she held Leo's hand. "Hmmm no I'm good". he replied back. "~Oppa wae~ it's gonna be fun" Sufiani whined cutely as she pouted. Leo continued to ignore Sufiani's overload cuteness and making Sufiani to raise a brow. "Fine I guess I'll ask Jungkook or Jimin to be my dance partner". Sufiani cutely shrugged her shoulders like a child. Leo then stopped on his tracks and turned to look Sufiani, he squinted his eyes at the thought of another man dancing with her. "...Okay fine you win..." Leo replied all flustered. Sufiani simply smiled and hugged him. "I knew you wouldn't say no". She happily replied. They went to find the dance studio which was 10 minutes away from where Seo In-Guk and Yulia lives. "After we find out more information about the job we can go and visit the lovebirds who live next door". suggested Sufiani while Leo replied with a nod. They stood in front of 2 large shining silver doors that reads Louie Spence making them both look at each other all confused, they didn't thought about it twice and went inside the place. A flamboyant bold man came in cat walking happily towards them. "Oh hello welcome pineapple 0.2 dance studio". he happily greeted them. "My name is Louie Spence and I'm professional choreographer dancer, nice to meet you". he cheerfully said. "Oh nice to meet you I'm Sufiani and this is Leo". Sufiani bowed politely. Louie then gave them a hug and pulled them towards a dance studio. Leo then looked around the place making him fell all nostalgic when he was an vampire idol group VIXX where they would practice non stop until it's perfect for their comebacks. "Well since your the first couple to come here I still need more dancers for my studio". said Louie. "Oh okay". Sufiani replied with a nod. "Why do you need more dancers?" Leo asked. "So I can build an army". he replied. "An army of dancers?" Leo asked confused. "Yeah to prepare for a battle against the Sasaengs". Louie explained. The door suddenly opened and a horde of people entered and stopped in front of the 3 people. "Are you Louie Spence?" one of them asked. "Yes I am". he replied. "I saw your ad that you need dancers and I am highly interested". another replied. "Oh this is fantastic". he replied as he clapped his hands excitedly. "When do we start with the rehearsals?" a girl asked. "Today". he replied. So Leo and Sufiani seemed to have found a job... Find out soon with the updates with the others on what they have found. End of chapter 61. TO BE CONTINUED...