Vampire Vixx chapter 34 The plans mission...

Vampire Vixx
Everyone did made sure that everything was locked and closed for their secret meeting in Sufiani's secret basement in her bedroom. As they entered in the secret basement meeting up with Sufiani with smiles on their faces. "Let's rock'n'roll". said Lilli with a wide grin. The next day the whole gang were already awake since 2 am in the morning and as they all gathered in the kitchen having breakfast. "Well today is the day to get plan A out of the way". Di deeply sighed. "OMG I'm so anxious right now I just want to be by my Hyukkie's side". said Sandy. "I think my company here will be okay since I asked my music producer friend to take over the company and while your uncle is in charge in Seoul". said Ji-Hoon. "I miss everyone in Korea". said Sufiani with a deep sigh. "Well you can still live with the boys again". said Adi. The girls disguised themselves as a group of sasaengs just as Sufiani has planned whereas Ji-Hoon, Tae-Hee, Jeff and Laura were dressed as Priests and Nuns. "Plan A is about to begin". said Candy. "Dad, here take this with you so I can send you a message on Whatsapp". said Sufiani handing her father a smartphone. "Good idea, that why we can communicate with each other just in case if anything happens". Ji-Hoon replied. "Let's do this!" exclaimed Yulia. Sufiani and the girls went out first checking that no one was there, but they where lucky enough to escape to the bus stop close by; they got on the bus that leads them to the main city of Malaysia where there are crowded people all over the place, they entered in a cafeteria where Lilli sent a message to Ji-Hoon to make their move. Ji-Hoon and the rest didn't use the normal garage to take the door out but there was a secret tunnel that leads to the main city without anyone even noticing it as they arrived to the city they pretended to be priests and nuns so that no one would notice them and Ji-Hoon then sent a message back to Lilli. The girls then came out of the cafeteria with their caps on and started to act like a group of sasaeng fans, they took a taxi that leads them to the airport and they paid the taxi man and continued their journey in the airport. As they entered the airport and Sufiani checked in the corner of her eye to see any weird eyes on them but there wasn't so they felt a bit relieved Sufiani took her booking paper that she and her father did before, she then went to check in with the lady in the counter and along with the girls they showed their passports and the lady printed the tickets leaving their boxes and luggages being taken by the machine that moves next to the lady and then they went to the departure/imigration area where their bags are being checked making sure they are not taking anything dangerous or any illegal stuff that shouldn't be there. As they safely made their way in passed through the imigration they went in the ladies toilets Sufiani took off her cap catching her breath and looked at Lilli. "Unnie please send the signal to group B now". Sufiani commended, Lilli then nodded her head and sent the message to Ji-Hoon. Ji-Hoon and the rest were still in the car which is pretty big a size of a van since he and Tae-Hee had 4 children plus Jeff, Laura, Adi, Ken, Candy and Sandy came in the picture you can imagen how many luggages and boxes they were taking and since Ji-Hoon and Tae-Hee are vampires they made in quicker to take the things they are going to take. As they arrived at the airport Ji-Hoon went up to the check in where they had to take a couple of trollies to take the boxes and luggages to the check in. "Good afternoon Father, where are you flying to?" the same lady that helped Sufiani and the rest with their tickets. "To Korea". Ji-Hoon replied with a smile (note: Ji-Hoon, Tae-Hee, Jeff and Laura are wearing special masks on so that no one would reconize them and they're pretending to be old priests and nuns). "I see you are also taking your car with you as well?" she asked him. "Yes I really want to take it with me so that I don't need to pay too much money and since we are very old we just want less fuss". he replied in a voice of an old man. "Alright then now worries I'll ask one of my collegues to take it to the plane here stick this inside of the car's window and you will be good to go". she said. "Oh thank you very much dear you've been a darling to us old people here". said Ji-Hoon still playing his part. "Okay here is your passports and tickets and I hope you have a lovely journey". said the lady. As they left the check in counter Ji-Hoon then whispered in Jeff's ear to go to the car and stick the sticker number inside the car's window and so Jeff did as he was told and came back also pretending to be old too to be less suspicious. Ji-Hoon and the rest through the same journey as Sufiani and the girls. They arrived to the gate and Ji-Hoon spots a group of girls cosplaying anime characters and he knew it was them but he and the others had to continue that they don't know each other. They all got on the plane they all booked 1st class but in seperate seats to make it less obvious. Now that they're on the plane and it's about to take off, do you think Sufiani's plans was a success? Find that out on next chapter. End of chapter 34. TO BE CONTINUED...