Vampire Vixx chapter 13 New guests...

Vampire Vixx
As everyone were in the garden and now Ken is a vampire the boys told him that his new duties is to protect his sister and his cousin, until the vampire boys heard the door knock miles away. Everyone rushed to the door to see whose behind the door and once Leo opens the door they all saw a group of young ladies waiting outside. "Hi, may I help you ladies?" Leo asks politely. "Hi, I'm here to see my young sister". one of them responded. Sufiani looks at them closely and was really happy to see them. "Unnies!!!! What are you doing here?!" Sufiani exclaimed all excited to see them. "Waaah Sufiani-ssi, it seems you're okay... We missed you!!" said another girl. "Oooh You're so lucky to live here with these fine young men!!!". said the other girl hiding behind Sufiani's older sister. "Oooh KENNY you here too, Woaaahhh you look so tall and handsome now! So manly!". Exclaimed another girl hugging Ken tightly making him blush. "Please come in Unnies, you are welcome to my house". said Sufiani. "Hello, Pardon us for the intruding". the 4 girls said. "Eeeeeh! What are you talking about, feel free to be here... Ah I almost forgot to introduce to you guys, This is Lilli she's my oldest sister, the girl next to her is Dinar but well call her Di for short she's Ken's older sister, this is Yulia shes my older sister and this is my best friend Candelia but we call her Candy for short, also she's American and Ken has secret feelings for her and yearns for her". said Sufiani. "Woaaaah waeeeee Noona!!!! You're embarrasing me!". exclaimed Ken. "OMO OMO OMO OMO what is this?! You do like her don't you". said Sufiani teasing Ken. Ken blushed and looked away. "I never imagen to see this day... to see Ken again". said Candy. "Allow us to take your luggages to your rooms". Hongbin offers with his killer smile which made the ladies blush. The boys took the luggages to the rooms while the girls stayed at the living room talking down stairs. Leo was glad to see Sufiani smile because she was no longer alone. Midnight came and everyone is asleep except for Sufiani whos been thinking about Kai and wolves that might come back to make noises at the garden. She suddenly felt a thud and went to take a look at the window and saw the wolves sniffing around, one of them leapt at the balcony and saw a tall wolf, who seems like he's one of the leaders and then the other one also jumped to her balcony which seemed like the other leaders of the wolves. Sufiani and the 2 wolves met their gazes and had a their exchanges their greetings to each other. Sufiani gets a chair and sits down. "Hello there wolves". she said. "Aren't you supposed to be scared of us?" one of them asked Sufiani all confused. "Ani... why would I be scared of you guys?" she replied back. "Liar... You was the one who screamed last night". said the other wolf. "Oh that wasn't me that screamed, that was my cousin, she thought had a bad dream but don't worry she realized it was only you guys". she continued. The 2 leaders looked into her eyes and saw that she was telling the truth. they looked at each other in confusion in why she isn't afraid of them in their furry wolf forms. "But I still don't understand why you're not afraid of us, we are untamed wild wolves coming here to kill and eat innocent little girls like you". said one of them. "Well the reason why I'm not scared of you is that I can't help myself to think that wolves a extremely cute". she said. "Cute?! You find us cute?!" said the other wolf. "Nae, I find you all cute". she said smiling. Her sincere answer and smile caused the wolves to fluster under their fur but what said it all it was that their tails that was wagging in happiness like happy puppies. "Woaaah so cute!" she exclaimed looking at their faces. Their expression changed from being hungry to gentle and they were shocked on how their craving changed in an instant. "I have the ability to tame wild animals". said Sufiani. "But we're not exactly 100% animals you know, by day we're humans but by night when the moon comes out we are turned to this and I hate it". said one of them. "I like it, I don't see anything wrong of being different". she expressed. "Really?! You really think so?" the other wolf asked her. "Nae... Oh I nearly forgot, where are my manners. Let me introduce myself I'm Sufiani". she said. "I'm Kris". he said. "Suho". said ther other one. "Well nice to meet you Kris and Suho... Let's be friends". she said putting her hand palm on the window in a form of shaking hands. "Are you sure you want to be friends with us wolves?" Kris asked. "Yes of course, now put your paws on the window". said Sufiani. They put their paws on the window and were little bit confused. "Why are we doing this?" Suho asked Sufiani. "A new way to shake hands and since you are literally on the other side of the window it just came as an idea of greeting". she replied. "Well we better head back now". said Kris. "But you are coming back tomorrow to see me, right?" she asked. "No I don't think so". Suho replied. "Waeee, I thought we're friends". Sufiani cutely pouted at them causing them to wage their tails in excitment. "You really like us don't you". Kris asked. "Yes... It's not my fault that wolves are my favourite wild animals". she said pouting. "Arasseo, arasseo". said Suho who was waging his tail wildly. "Anyways, see you next time... Bye". said Kris. "Bye Kris... Bye Suho". she replied. "Bye girl". he said. After they left she went to bed happy that she was able to talk to the wolves in a calm and soothing way that the vampires wouldn't even believe her. Will she ever meet Kris and Suho's human form since they work during the day... Find that out next time... End of chapter 13. TO BE CONTINUED...