Confession

Arabella: The Beginning [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BGM: The 1975 - You}

-------------------------------------------

“Princess Arabella, wake up. The assembly is in an hour, you must be ready now.” Marie waited beside the bed.

Arabella woke up with a smile on her face “Good morning everyone!” The ladies maids chuckled and curtsied “Good morning your highness.”

The princess didn’t waste any more time and head for her hot bath and got ready just in time as her father came in her room “I guess your mother had told you of today’s event?”

Arabella nodded, looking beautiful as always. Her father chuckled “I thanked Great Spirits for blessing me with a daughter like you.”

The princess laughed “Oh father please! You thought I was a boy when I was small.” The king laughed along “Yes I did, but even when I found out you’re a girl, you take business matter seriously, and you’re not like my friends daughters at all.”

Arabella shrugged coolly “Well, look at who my parents are?” Her mother, Akasha may look gentle in appearance, but she’s a merciless warrior on the fighting ring. And her father, well, he wouldn’t be the King if he wasn’t a smart yet utterly strong vampire.

The King laughed again, nodding his head “I agree. Now come with me child.” Arabella followed her father on his side, listening to every detail he was telling her.

Once they reached the assembly room, the guards opened both side of the doors for the King and the Princess to enter.

“Rise!” Everyone stood on their feet as they heard the doorman raised his voice and bowed at both the royalties.

“Long live King Edward! And long live Princess Arabella.” Everyone chanted with a smile. The King and Arabella finally stood on their throne that was placed next to each other. King Edward bowed his head to his fellow brothers and colleagues along with a smile. Arabella did the same.

As Arabella scanned throughout the room, she found the man that was meeting her father yesterday looking at her with a smile. She returned the smile with a nod, acknowledging him in the room.

When everyone was seated and the room was quiet, the huge entrance door opened. The smell in the air changed, all the vampires in the room turned rigid and stiff.

Arabella took a glance at her father, and the King looked calm as ever. That is why people respect her father so much, because of his professionalism and his open minded mind.

She turned to face front, to see her guest, her eyes widened almost immediately. Arabella quickly controlled her posture to a calm one, just like her father’s.

“I, Prince Yi Fan of the Wu’s pack have come on behalf of my father to exchange our genuine greetings and express our gratitude for letting us pass your land.” He bowed and his men followed along.

‘Yi Fan? I thought his name was Kris?’ Arabella thought. ‘What are you talking about Bella?’ Her father caught.

Arabella looked as if she just got caught cheating in an exam ‘Nothing.’ Then scowled ‘You promised to not intrude my mind anymore father.’ She frowned.

The King smirked wickedly at his daughter ‘I’m your father Arabella. You might want to try harder in locking your thoughts away.’

“Welcome to Alagaesia, now that I’ve acknowledge your greetings, I apologize for not sending an escorts to your service.” Arabella's father spoke like a true King. She was so proud to have a father like him.

Arabella blushed the moment Kris glanced her way, her eyes immediately looked away.

“May I introduce you my daughter, Princess Arabella.” King Edward directed the attention to his daughter.

Arabella straightened her posture, and look his way “Pleased to meet you Prince Yi Fan. I-I hope you have a comfortable stay here in Alagaesia, and I hope that we can be acquaintances in the future.”

‘What was that about Bella?’ Her father raided her mind again. ‘Forgive me father.’ Arabella pressed her lips into a thin line.

Kris’s eyes never left her; he said nothing but bow again. “Where are you staying at Prince Yi Fan?” The King questioned.

“The inn’s at Astedrinn your Majesty.” Kris said. The King looked unpleased “That is beyond this castle’s walls. I apologize again for not tending to you. Why don’t you and your men stay at the East Wing of this castle?”

Kris was about to reject the offer, the King knew it as well, but Kris was taught that King Edward was one of his father’s good friend, so it probably wouldn’t be that bad.

{BGM: Florence and The Machine - Cosmic Love}

-------------------------------------------

“Bella!” The King called for his daughter. Akasha heard of this and diverted his intention to something else “Why are you calling for your daughter as if you want to punish her?”

The King gave his wife an odd look “I am not punishing her but rather wanting to ask why she had stuttered on her words earlier.”

“Stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter