001

A Really Awesome Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1
I

*RING RING*

 

My phone rang for the nth time.

 

“What?” I asked in an annoyed tone not even bothering to look at the caller I.D.

 

“Chaerin! Can I sleep there?”  Asked this very annoying girl. Can’t she get a life? I’ll definitely buy her one.

 

“What now Dara? You called me ten in the evening and you intruded my beauty sleep just to ask me that stupid question?” I asked. “Of course it’s a no. It’s always a no.” I spat.

 

“But Chae, I miss you.” I rolled my eyes. Can’t she get it? I hate her. “I’ll bring your favorite food.”

 

“Fine. Just,” I sighed. “Just bring some beer.” I answered. I heard her squeal.

 

“I’m already outside!” She answered. I opened my door then I looked at her. Wearing her pink pajamas. “Chaerin!” She shouted excitedly and she was about to hug me but I refused.

 

“Come in.” I said, almost unwillingly.

 

“Are you really comfortable here? I mean, this is very small. This, your house…” She trailed to find correct words. “Your bathroom is bigger than this place you call home.” She said.

 

“You know this conversation will lead to nowhere. I told you, I’m not going back there.” I said as I took a bite and I drink the beer.

 

“But, you’re away for five years now.”

 

“Here we go again. You know what, let’s just sleep.” I said as I finished the can of beer. I walked to my room.

 

“Umm, Chaerin?” She called me.

 

 “What now?” I asked.

 

“Can we sleep together? Please?” She pleaded, using her puppy eyes. Disgusting.

 

“Whatever.” I answered. She i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter