The Sasaeng

The Sasaeng

There were plenty of pictures taped to the blue wall in that room. So so many pictures. One side of wall in that room was full of pictures. From the left to the right, from the top to the bottom.

All of those pictures were real photos, not just posters, drawings, or paintings.

One face of a man seems to be the main focus on those photos. A man with huge eyes, fair skin, cute nose, and plump pair of lips. Oh! Those lips formed a beautiful heart shape when he smiled! You could see that beautiful smile from some photos.

That face appeared on all of those photos, and we could easily conclude that he was the main object here.

Some photos showed the man on different huge stages, but there were so many people around the stages even the stages were different.

The man was the main focus of the stages. He always wore fancy outfits on each stage, and he always held a microphone on his left or right hand. In some photos we could see he closed his eyes like he was doing appreciation for a song.

From those photos we could conclude that the man is an idol, specifically, a singer.

But some photos showed different situation of the singer. He wasn't on the stages and sang beautifully, but he was on various places off stage.

Some photos showed the singer was enjoying his free time in a café with his manager. The singer wore a casual outfit. Just a t-shirt and short pants, and that kind of outfit seemed to be a favourite to the singer because he often wore those when he was hanging out.

Some photos also showed the singer in random places. There were some photos were taken at night, and also there were some photos were taken at a bright day.

Seriously, there were so many photos on that wall, and we would drain our energy if we wanted to describe each photo.

You might be curious about the owner of the room and also those photos, right?

So, we had to turn our head and left the special wall, and then faced a man who seems so busy with his activity.

He was a handsome man—very handsome man—with brown hair, tan skin, and athletic body. His face was so perfect with keen eyes, sharp jaw, and thick lips.

The handsome man's name was Kim Jongin. A 24 years old man with photographer as his main occupation. Yep, he was a photographer for a famous magazine in South Korea. So, no wonder why he could collect so many beautiful photos of the singer. Maybe—just maybe—he got a job to photograph the singer, for his magazine's needs.

Jongin was busy with some new photos on his hands. The face of the singer still be the main focus on those photos, but the singer wasn't alone, and also wasn't with his manager. The singer was with a girl. A very beautiful girl with bright eyes and sweet smile.

Jongin knew the girl. Absolutely knew who’s that girl because she was rather famous in South Korea as a singer, same with the huge-eyed man in those photos.

In those photos, the male and the female singer were walking together on the sidewalk, hand in hand. Those two couple seemed to hide their identity from other people, because they wore disguises like a hat, a mask, and also wore a thick black coat.

But Jongin was always be Jongin who had eagle eyes and couldn't be fooled by those kind of disguises.

He could easily recognized those two familiar figures, and couldn't just leave them without taking some photos. So here he was, with some photos on his hands, and with unreadable expression on his face.

Without saying anything, Jongin tore those photos, and threw them to the dustbin beside his bed.

Why did he easily throw the photos to the dustbin? Didn’t he suppose to collect those photos for his magazine? His magazine of course would get so many advantages because of those photos. Those photos would be a big dating rumour, right? Revealed a dating rumour between two different singers of course would give him a big bonus.

But unfortunately, the fact of the story was...

That was not a rumour, that was a fact.

Yep. The male singer was dating the female singer.

Jongin's now free hands took a magazine lying on his bed. He flipped the cover and tried to find the news that a week ago made him become an insane man throwing every single thing in his bed room.

Jongin finally found the certain news. His face expression changed dramatically to be an angry and hurt ones.

In mere seconds he closed his eyes, then he opened his eyes again, and the last thing he did is tore the magazine to be little pieces.

Jongin was going crazy again. He threw his pillows to the wall, broke the lamp desk, kicked his bed, and screamed loudly like a mad man. Or...he was absolutely a mad man. Jongin's breath still unstable and he was panting hardly with his eyes focused on the certain wall in his room. Yes, focused on the special wall which full of the male idol's photos.

Once again, Jongin screamed loudly, and then he punched the wall with all of his energy. The news from the magazine haunted his mind...

Two idols, Do Kyungsoo and Bang Minah are confirmed dating for a year, and they're getting married next month.

The fact was, Jongin had known about that before the news invaded all over South Korea.

Jongin laughed like a maniac when his tears started to running down from his eyes. He was crying, but he was also laughing like a mad man. Seriously, Jongin was a mad man.

With a smirk printed on his y lips, Jongin whispered in front of a Do Kyungsoo’s photo. "You're mine, Do Kyungsoo. No one can steal you from Kim Jongin."


A couple entered a fancy building in the city. They seemed very happy because they plastered a wide smile when they were talking to each other. They also seemed in love with each other so deeply. You could see from their eyes that showed all of their feeling from their heart.

The happy couple walked to the desk with a beautiful lady stood politely there. The receptionist lady welcomed the happy couple and the three were involved in a serious yet friendly conversation.

The couple and the receptionist lady were now at a famous boutique that served wedding dress for soon-to-be a groom and bride.

The boutique's building was rather big and fancy with large glass as a wall in the front, to show the boutique's collections. The collections were showed in front part of the building were just examples, there were other collections that could be chosen inside the building.

After the conversation between the couple and the receptionist lady had ended, the receptionist lady excused herself to call the designer of the boutique. She left two young guests were now touring around the front part of the building to examine the beautiful dress and also tuxedo were displayed there.

The couple talked to each other about the dress and tuxedo. They still had their wide smile plastered on their face. The smile could be a proof that the couple was in a happy state. Their purpose to visit the boutique was for their wedding dress fitting. They had ordered the dress a month ago, and now was time to fitting.

The happy couple was not aware of the stares from a man in the corner of the room. A man who sat silently on the couch with a newspaper covered his handsome face.

The mysterious man still focused his eyes to the happy couple. Or we could say that his eyes especially focused on the soon-to-be a groom. Yes, a man with beautiful and cute face was the soon-to-be a groom.

The mysterious man's eyes showed many emotions. There were pain, sadness, hope, and...love. The biggest emotion that showed on his eyes was love.

Yes, the mysterious man was in love with the cute man. All people knew that gay relationship was taboo and forbidden. But, who care? The mysterious man was too blind and too deaf to care about people's opinion. He only cared about his feeling. His beautiful feeling that lived peacefully in his deepest heart.

He was too blind because of an adorable and perfect man in front of him. He could smile when the said man smile. He also felt the happiness when the said man happy.

But two realities ruined his smile and his happiness. He knew that the man's smile was not for him. He knew that the man's happiness wasn't because of him.

Those realities like a sharp knife that jabbed his heart till his heart hurts and he wanted to die.

But no. He couldn't die in this pathetic condition. He still had little chance to make the beautiful man his. Very little chance because he knew that the beautiful man was straight and absolutely in love with the girl he would marry. The girl who two months ago secretly became his fiancée, and now she was his soon-to-be wife.

How could the mysterious man knew so many facts about the beautiful man included the secret thing?


Do Kyungsoo was on his way to his apartment—he was in his van. He just finished his schedule with his fiancée today. A schedule to visit the boutique for their wedding dress fitting.

The thought of the wedding dress made Kyungsoo smile. His fiancée looked so amazing in her wedding dress. A beautiful long white dress made her become an angel in Kyungsoo's eyes. No one could beat his fiancée's beauty. Kyungsoo felt so lucky because he was going to marry the perfect angel. He was madly in love with his fiancée.

Kyungsoo took away his black mask from his face. He and his fiancée still wore disguises even their relationship had been revealed a week ago. He and his fiancée tried the best to avoid the sasaeng or paparazzi.

In fact, some fans of him and his fiancée still couldn't accept the reality that he and his fiancée were in a relationship and going to marry soon. That fact was still too hard to believe.

Kyungsoo's van stopped in front of his apartment building. He opened the van's door, then he stepped out of the van and immediately walked to the apartment's main door before some fans caught his shadow and made the atmosphere become noisy. He was too tired to face his fans. He just wanted to lie on bed and went to the dreamland.

But Kyungsoo's steps were gradually getting slower when his eyes caught the appearance of a box in front of the main door of his apartment building. And he completely stopped when he was one foot away from the mysterious red box.

Kyungsoo turned his head to the right and to the left, but no one at his apartment's grounds. No fans, no sasaeng, no paparazzi.

Kyungsoo decided to take the mysterious box. He hesitantly opened the box, and he frowned when he found a red knit sweater in the box.

Once again Kyungsoo turned his head to the right and to the left, but still no one there. Sighing, Kyungsoo finally turned his head again to the box on his hands. Then he realised that there was a letter flipped beside the red sweater.

Kyungsoo took the letter, and he put the box on the ground again so he could read the letter comfortably.

Dear, my darling Kyungsoo...

I went out today, and the weather was extremely cold. I remembered about you instantly, and I thought that you might be felt cold too. Am I right? I wanna hug you tightly so you won’t feel cold anymore. But, who am I? I'll never get a chance to hug you, to make you warm. So, I decide to give you this red sweater. Why red? That's because red is the colour of your cheeks when you feel cold. Red makes me remember about your flushed cheeks.

I hope you'll love this red sweater just like me who always love you with all my heart. No, I never hope you'll love me as much as I do. I'm a guy, and you'll never love me back. But you have to remember, Kyungsoo. I'll always love you and cherish you. See you, Kyungsoo.

 

With love, Kai.

Kyungsoo smiled softly. It wasn't the first time this 'Kai' guy gave him a gift with sweet letter inside.

This 'Kai' guy often gave him gift like a bracelet, a hat, a plushie, and others. And with each gift always there was a sweet letter.

Kyungsoo assumed that the 'Kai' guy was one of his fans, and he was happy because he still had fans who care and love him sincerely.

He never felt curious about the 'Kai' guy because of his thought that 'Kai' was just one of his fans. His other fans also gave him many gifts, and this 'Kai' guy did the same. Even though the sweet letter 'Kai' gave for him was a thing that made him different, Kyungsoo still never felt curious about the 'Kai' guy.


Jongin hid behind the big tree and his eyes focused on a boy with red box on his hands.

Although the distance between him and the said boy was quite far, he still could see the smile plastered on the boy face.

Seeing the boy smile made Jongin smile. He was proud because the boy was finally smiling because of him. The boy was always smiling because of him when he gave some gifts to the boy.

He'll never stopped give the boy some gifts as long as his gifts made the boy happy. The boy was too precious for him, and he was more than willing to do anything for the boy.


It was the day. The day when Kyungsoo would eventually marry his girlfriend for a year, and became his fiancée since two months ago.

Kyungsoo was a 25 years old man and he was more than ready to marry in his age. He was a successful soloist in South Korea. He became a singer since two years ago, and this year he could stepped his foot to the peak of popularity.

But his popularity wasn't a barrier to his marriage's plan since two months ago. His dream was to marry a lady in his young age, and now his dream was going to be true.

Kyungsoo sat on his chair in front of the mirror in his room. The singer looked so handsome in his black tuxedo. His cute face transformed to a mature and handsome face because of his natural make up and also his manly hairstyle. No one would deny the fact that Kyungsoo looked very handsome today.

The singer felt his heart beats very fast. Feels like Chanyeol put his beloved drums in Kyungsoo's chest. For your information, Chanyeol was his best friend since forever. Chanyeol was a man with big eyes, creepy smile, and weird ears. That's the best way to describe Park Chanyeol.

Thinking about his best friend made Kyungsoo felt lil bit relaxed than before. He could spread his beautiful smile just because of Chanyeol.

The singer finally got up from his chair, then he walked towards his bed. He sat on the edge of his bed, and took a small photo's frame on his desk and examined that photo. That was a photo of him and his fiancée, Bang Minah. The photo was taken eleven months ago when they celebrated their 1st monthiversary. Kyungsoo put his arm around Minah's shoulder, and Minah kissed Kyungsoo's cheek. The view of the photo made Kyungsoo smile softly. The photo was just too sweet for him. He still couldn't believe that it's the day when he and Minah would make a marriage vows in front of God.

Kyungsoo then put the photo back to the desk. He sighed, then he got up again from his bed. He walked towards his cabinet, he opened the cabinet's door, then he bent down to took a large box from the base of cabinet.

Kyungsoo brought the the large box to his bed and he put it on his bed. Then, Kyungsoo opened the white box to examine the content.

Small smile formed on his face when he examined all the content in the box. Hats, jackets, shoes, watches, glasses, and others. There were so many things in the box, and all of those things made Kyungsoo smile. All of those things always made Kyungsoo happy.

But, he had to leave all of those things because he would take a new step with his future, with his wife, and with his new life. All of those things were just memories for him, and he had to left those things behind.

Kyungsoo sighed again, then he closed the box again. He took the big box off his bed, then he put the box to the cabinet again. Even if it's very hard, Kyungsoo had to leave that box behind as a good memory.

Kyungsoo flinched a little when he heard knocks coming from his bedroom door. He rubbed his chest for mere seconds before he walked towards the door. He immediately opened the door, and he frowned when he saw unfamiliar man stood in front of him.

"Who are you?" the singer asked the taller man who had handsome face and beautiful smile.

Kyungsoo admitted that the man before him was more handsome and more amazing than himself. The man shall be an artist or at least a model because the man was very very handsome and also tall enough to be a model.

The man before Kyungsoo bowed slightly to Kyungsoo before he answered the question. "I'm your driver to the church, Mr. Do."

Kyungsoo blinked for mere seconds before his lips formed a small smile and he nodded. He remembered his father called him an hour ago told that a driver would pick him up at his apartment, and the driver would drive for him to the church. His parents must be waiting in the church now.

"Ok. But, wait a second," he went back to his room for took his phone and also his wallet, then back to the man and gave him smile again. "I'm ready now. Let's go to the church."

The driver nodded before he led the way for Kyungsoo. The two made their way to left Kyungsoo's apartment. Before the two left the apartment, Kyungsoo gave a small smile to the maid who worked for him in his apartment. The maid must be the one who opened the front door for the driver.

Kyungsoo and the driver walked together to the elevator in silent state. Kyungsoo was a type of person who couldn't talk comfortably with a stranger, so he chose to close his mouth and didn't say anything.

And the driver also kept his mouth close. He didn’t seem interested to initiate some conversations.

Kyungsoo and the driver still kept the silent when they were stood side by side in the elevator.

The elevator's door finally opened when they reached the basement. The two walked side by side to the car.

The driver finally stopped his pace when he found a black Mercedes Benz. He opened the back door for Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo stepped in the car with mouthing a 'thank you' to the driver.

After seeing Kyungsoo sitting comfortably, the driver closed the door, then he opened the front door for himself stepped in.

"Are you ready, Mr. Do?" asked the driver when he tightened his seatbelt.

Kyungsoo nodded before he gave an answer. "Yes, I am. Please drive safely."

The driver nodded without saying anything else. He just the machine, then started to drive the car out of the basement.

None of them initiated a conversation, and they remained silent on the way to the church.

Kyungsoo and his driver were passing an empty street when their car suddenly stopped.

The sudden stop made Kyungsoo startled. "What happen?"

"There's slight problem with this car. I'll go to check the machine. I'm sorry for this problem, Mr. Do."

Kyungsoo just nodded and smiled slightly to the driver. He wanted to assure the driver that he was fine, but that was absolutely a lie because Kyungsoo was not fine. He was very panic and afraid. He didn't want to come late at his marriage vows of course.

The driver gave him a sympathetic smile before he opened the door and stepped out of the car.

Kyungsoo sighed and he dropped his head down because he felt so bad. He was afraid. Very afraid if he couldn't arrive at the church on time.

But Kyungsoo was very startled by the sudden open of the door beside him, then the driver came in and covered his nose with a handkerchief. Specifically, a poisoned handkerchief. A poisoned handkerchief that made Kyungsoo lost his consciousness.

The driver smirked, then immediately back to his seat.

He easily the machine and started to drive again. He drove to the destination nonchalantly.


Kyungsoo felt his head spinning and he felt really dizzy. His eyes were too heavy to be opened, but he forced himself to open his eyes.

Kyungsoo finally blinked his eyes while his head roaming around the unknown room. He didn't know where he was, and he tried to remember what happened before he sat on the chair with a rope tied tightly around his slim body like that.

What? Tied with a rope? Kyungsoo just realised about his condition, and suddenly he remembered what happened before.

A driver picked him up at his apartment, then he and the driver were on the way to the church. But an unwanted problem happened. The car suddenly stopped at the empty street. The driver tried to check the machine, but suddenly his nose was covered by a handkerchief. The one who covered his nose was no other than...

"Finally you woke up," a familiar voice made Kyungsoo's body tense and he opened his eyes widely.

From the door of the warehouse—yes, Kyungsoo was in the warehouse—coming a man who seems familiar to Kyungsoo. A man was no other than...

"You're the driver, right? What do you want?!" Kyungsoo screamed. His eyes showed that he was angry yet he also felt afraid.

The driver smirked, then he knelt down in front of Kyungsoo. "I want you, Do Kyungsoo."

Once again, Kyungsoo's body stiffen. His eyes were dominated by fear. He still didn't get what the driver meant. Did the driver want to kill him? Or he wanted to sell him? But he was getting married!

Oh! That reality made him felt sad and bad. He was sure that his parents and his fiancée would be panic if he didn't arrive at the church.

Kyungsoo couldn't think properly in this scary condition, so he chose to ask a question again. This time he didn't scream. "Who are you?"

The driver smiled. His eyes stared at Kyungsoo's eyes with undefined stare. "I'm Kim Jongin."

Kyungsoo frowned. He was pretty sure that this was the first time he heard that name. He was sure that he didn't have any friend or enemy named Kim Jongin.

"Do I know you?" Kyungsoo asked again.

This time the driver—Jongin—laughed so hard till his eyes transformed to beautiful crescent moon. "Absolutely you don't know me, babe," Kyungsoo flinched a bit when he heard word babe. "Why did you flinch because of my beautiful word? You feel disgust because I'm a gay?"

Kyungsoo looked more surprised this time. The confession he heard was so unbelievable. Gay was a forbidden thing, and Kyungsoo tried his best to avoid all gayness things. He didn't want to be trapped in gay zone, because he knew that he would receive insult, mock, and judge by other people.

But today Kyungsoo was being kidnapped by a man who told him that he was gay. Why so funny?

"You looked so shock, Kyungsoo baby," Jongin started to tease the older. "And your shock expression makes my heart hurts. Every day I spent my time to follow your step. Every single second I follow you wherever you go. I know everything about you. Everything, including your underwear colour every day. And I'm a photographer, so I also took your photos and taped on my wall. I really love you, so I'm willing to spend all my time for you."

"A—are you a stalker?" asked Kyungsoo. He had to admit that he was so surprised because of Jongin’s horrible confession.

"Wow, stalker you said? That sounds so creepy. I'm your fans, Do Kyungsoo."

"Fans?" Kyungsoo asked for a confirmation, and Jongin nodded his head. "What kind of fans who kidnapped his idol? You're sasaeng!" Kyungsoo screamed again.

Jongin was unhappy and he was angry because of that scream. He held Kyungsoo's chin harshly, then his eyes stared to Kyungsoo fiercely. "Why did you scream on me? You don't know how I feel toward you! I often left my job because of you. I wanna to be with you every day so I'm willing to be punished by my boss, but just now you screamed on me and called me sasaeng?"

"I never command you to leave your job just for following me wherever I go. That's not my business. Someone who follows an idol 24/7 is a sasaeng! You can't deny that!"

Jongin laughed like a maniac, then he detached his hand from Kyungsoo's chin. He was still on his kneeling position on the floor. "Call me whatever you want then. I don't care," Jongin smiled, but that smile made Kyungsoo felt more afraid than before. "But I'll never label myself as a sasaeng. Do you think sasaeng will give you a present? A gift? Or...a sweet letter?"

Kyungsoo lips formed an 'O' shape because of Jongin's question. "H—how do you know about those all things?"

Once again, Jongin gave Kyungsoo a smile. A sweet smile this time. "Do you by any chance have heard someone named Kai?" Kyungsoo nodded hesitantly, and he felt his heart beats loudly in his chest. He knew that Jongin would continue his speech, so he chose to remain silent. "You know about Kai, but you don't know about me. How pity I am."

"Stop playing with me, and tell me, who's Kai? Do you know him?" Kyungsoo asked again.

"Of course I know him," Kai gave an answer nonchalantly. "I know him, because Kai and I are...same."

Kyungsoo frowned, and he asked to Jongin again. "What do you mean by same?"

"I mean, Kai is Kim Jongin, and Kim Jongin is Kai. Understand?"

Simple answer from Jongin made Kyungsoo shock, and he stared at Jongin's eyes without saying anything.

Kai...the person who gave him presents and letters, was the person who kidnapped him? All of this reality made Kyungsoo wanted to laughed till he cried, but he didn't do something crazy like that. He just remained silent and still couldn't believe what he had heard.

Kai, the one with sweet words and made Kyungsoo happy, actually was the scary sasaeng in front of him. Kyungsoo really didn't know what he should do.

"You make me disappointed, Kyungsoo. I loved you since you were just a trainee, but you never know about my existence. I always support you with those presents and letters, but you never look at me! You prefer that bicth than me!"

"DON'T CALL MY FIANCÉE AS A , YOU BASTARD!!!"

And the next thing Jongin did was slapping Kyungsoo's cheek very hard till the latter's head turned to the right side.

Kyungsoo's pale cheek was marked by red colour that coming from Jongin's slap.

Jongin was so angry. His eyes showed his all emotion that dominated by anger, pained, and disappointment. "You really love her, huh? What did she give for you till you love her so badly?"

Kyungsoo remained silent. His left cheek still felt so hot because of Jongin's slap, and he didn't want to say anything to that crazy sasaeng.

"She came to your life a year ago. She loved you, but at first you didn't love her. So, why did you finally fall in love with her?" Kyungsoo couldn't answer that question. His head still spinning and feel so heavy. "When you were down, I gave you presents and letters to make you get up again. When you were sad, I also gave you presents and letters to cheer you up. Why did you never look at me, Kyungsoo?"

Jongin was crying so hard. All of his feeling had been revealed. He could feel the relief in his heart. Something he hid alone in his heart for the last three years, finally could be revealed.

But reality jabbed his heart cruelly. He knew that Kyungsoo would never love him back. He knew that Kyungsoo would never be his. Jongin felt so sad and so hurt.

On the other hand, Kyungsoo still didn't know what he should say to Jongin. Jongin was right. He had given everything to made Kyungsoo happy. Kyungsoo wanted to say thank you to Jongin for all good thing the latter doing in the past, but his tongue froze and couldn't move to make a proper sentence.

Tears started to drop from Kyungsoo's beautiful eyes. He felt the pang inside his heart because of Jongin's sadness. He wanted to say sorry and wanted to make a good friendship with him, but he knew that Jongin didn't want to be his friend, he wanted to be his boyfriend. Something he wouldn't give till forever.

"C—can you give me a chance to be by your side?" once again Kyungsoo heard Jongin's husky voice. "Can you ditch your fiancée and live with me instead?"

Kyungsoo stared to Jongin's eyes intensely. He could see the pain in Jongin eyes, and he also could feel the pang inside his own heart.

But Kyungsoo couldn't grant Jongin's request. Too impossible for him to grant those requests. Kyungsoo would never trap himself in gay zone. Never. "I can't," finally he answered Jongin's question.

Jongin could feel the pain in his heart became worse than before. Kyungsoo was rejecting him, and Jongin's heart broken into pieces.

Jongin didn't have other choice if Kyungsoo rejected him. He still couldn't let Kyungsoo go from his embrace, and the one who could own Kyungsoo just himself. No one could own Kyungsoo if he couldn't.

So, Jongin's hand slowly made a move to reach his leather jacket's pocket. He took a gun from the pocket, and he placed the gun in front of Kyungsoo's left chest.

"Sorry, Kyungsoo. I have no other choice," said Jongin with his expressionless face. He tried his best to ignore his pain and also Kyungsoo's pain.

Kyungsoo couldn't hide his shock face. He couldn't deny the fact that he was shock and also afraid. He was sure that this day was his last day. His last day became a great idol in South Korea, his last day to saw the beautiful world, his last day to breathe, and his last day to saw a handsome face in front of him.

"C—can you grant my last request before I die?" asked Kyungsoo with his hoarse voice.

Jongin still showed his expressionless face, but he nodded hesitantly. "What do you want?"

Kyungsoo smiled, then he answered the question. "I know you have another gun in your pocket. Can you give that gun for me?" Jongin's eyebrows knitted together. He couldn't understand what Kyungsoo actually wanted. "I wanna die with you," Kyungsoo spoke again because he knew that Jongin didn't understand what he wanted.

Jongin finally understood what Kyungsoo wanted. He used several minutes to thinking so hard. Honestly, killing Kyungsoo was his second plan. His first plan was to make Kyungsoo to be his and they would live happily ever after.

But that plan seems to be a failed plan because Kyungsoo rejected him, so he chose second plan instead. He just couldn't let Kyungsoo go, so he decided to kill him. No one would own Kyungsoo if Kyungsoo died, right?

But now Kyungsoo wanted to die with him. That's the last request from Kyungsoo, and Jongin wanted to grant that request. Jongin loves Kyungsoo, and he would do anything to grant Kyungsoo's last request.

So, with little bit hesitation in his eyes, Jongin finally grabbed his another gun. He had to detach the rope around Kyungsoo, but he spoke to Kyungsoo first. "You promise you won't run away from me if I detach the rope?"

Kyungsoo smiled to assured Jongin. "I promise. You can trust me."

Jongin finally detached the rope without difficulty. Kyungsoo was free, but he seems didn't have a plan to run away or something.

He was still sitting on the chair and smiling when he took a gun from Jongin's hand, then he placed the gun in front of Jongin's left chest. Jongin did the same. He placed his gun in front of Kyungsoo's left chest.

"Thank you, Kai," a tear rolling down Kyungsoo's cheek when he said those words. The words that he wanted to say from the beginning, and finally the words could coming out from his mouth.

Jongin flinched a bit because of Kyungsoo's words. He didn't know why Kyungsoo said thank to him, but he didn't want to bother himself with those words. "I'll count down from three to one, then we do it together," Kyungsoo simply nodded to Jongin's sentence. Jongin took a long breath before he started to count down. "Three...two...one..."

Bang! Bang!

The blood was coming out from both bodies. Kyungsoo still sat on his chair, meanwhile Jongin sat on the cold floor.

Jongin started to feel the pain, but Kyungsoo was still smiling like nothing happened. Jongin confused, but he was pretty sure that Kyungsoo's chest was also bleeding so badly.

"T—thank you..." once again, Kyungsoo said thank you. "I—I always...love your presents...and your letters," Kyungsoo tried to speak even that's so hard. "I—I save...all of your present and...your letter. Y—you always...make me happy and smile...every time you gave me those presents and letters. I—I ignored my feeling at first, b—but...I—I couldn't do that anymore when I started to realise that I fall for you. I—I'm in love with you...w—without knowing who's the real Kai. I just know him as s—someone who always make me happy and...feel perfect."

Jongin was crying because of Kyungsoo's confession. A confession that sounds so unbelievable for him. Kyungsoo was straight. Jongin was sure about that. But, why did Kyungsoo confess to him like that? And, why he confessed when he was dying?

"T—this morning...I—I checked all of your presents and letters. I—I felt so...sad because I had to leave those beautiful things...a—after my marriage. I—I have to forget about you...and only love my wife. T—that's so hard for me. I...I want to marry you, b—but I know that I can't."

Kyungsoo coughed, and his condition became worse. Blood was coming from his mouth and his body getting weaker minute by minute. But he could smile of relief because he could reveal his secret.

He didn't want to be a gay man because he knew that the world would never accept that. So, he kept that secret alone. He also thought that he became a gay just because of a man named Kai.

Kyungsoo never felt curious about the 'Kai' because he was sure that the fate would bring him to meet the 'Kai' guy. And the fate really brought Kyungsoo to meet Kai, or...Kim Jongin. A man who was called sasaeng by Kyungsoo.

Jongin also getting weaker, but he still managed his body to stayed in his sitting position on the floor. "W—why...why you confess to me when...y—you're dying? Y—your confession is too late."

Jongin wouldn't lie that he felt lil bit guilty because he had shot Kyungsoo with his gun. He never imagined that Kyungsoo had same feeling as him. Why did this condition become so bad like this?

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo laughed weakly because of Jongin's question. He still tried to bear his pain. "I—it's not too late. I—it's the right time to c—confess. After this pain...w—we can live together. T—that's my real wish. I—I wish I can live together...with you after I died," Jongin smiled when he finally could understand Kyungsoo's real meaning of his late confession. "T—this world w—will never accept g—gay couple. S—so...let's run away from this c—crazy world together."

Kyungsoo lifted his left hand weakly. He wanted to reach Jongin's hand. Jongin immediately understood what Kyungsoo wanted, so he lifted his right hand, and grabbed Kyungsoo's hand tightly.

Those two men smiled toward each other happily even their face getting paler and paler and their body getting weaker and weaker.

Jongin managed to move his body so he could hug Kyungsoo's leg. He lifted his head, and stared at Kyungsoo lovingly. "I...I—I love...y—you..." he tried to speak with his last energy.

Kyungsoo looked down at Jongin, and he answered Jongin's confession with his last energy. "I—I...l—love...you t—too..."

Jongin used his very last energy to grabbed Kyungsoo's neck, and he pulled the latter's face to approached his own face. Their lips finally connected same time as they had their last breath.

The two lifeless bodies finally collapsed to the floor. Kyungsoo's body was on top Jongin's body, and their lips were still sealed together even the owner of the lips had lost their soul.

The sasaeng and his idol finally ran away from this cruel world.

END