Sorry

BTS Club Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun watched as all the boys left. She had wanted to stop them from fighting but JB stopped her. They both watched from inside Bomi’s room. JB had reassured Naeun he wouldn’t let things get out of hand. She was nervous throughout their entire confrontation but likely nothing bad had happened well except for Jungkook being punched. Bomi had told her and Chorong beforehand about and their personalities. But truthfully she was afraid by J-hope’s threat and actions. Sure everyone referred to him as a thug and she didn’t believe it because Bomi convinced her it was a lie. Now Naeun wasn’t so sure it was all a lie. She wasn’t sure about Bomi’s safety with J-hope around which only made her worry about whether the other guys were dangerous as J-hope.

“They won’t be back.” JB said as Naeun looked at him. He looked at her and smiled. “They came today because of the news. Sure some will try to come but they’ll soon stop. They worked hard to help her stay away from the media.” JB reassured her as Naeun nodded.

“Bomi reassured me that the rumors about these guys weren’t true but I somehow feel like they are. J-hope was known as a thug and I can see why now. Although Rap Monster stopped wearing his shades I feel like there’s a reason for it which isn’t a good thing. It worries me. J-hope, Jungkook, V, Jin and Jimin like Bomi. If the rumors are true I don’t want to see my friend hurt by the cold prince, a thug or the playboy. Jungkook and V seem harmless but I’m just not sure.” Naeun explained and JB nodded as he pat her shoulder.

“I’m worried too. I’m afraid they’ll do something reckless that will only hurt Bomi because of their feelings. Teenage boys are always reckless when emotions are attached.” He said as Naeun nodded.

“Bomi’s asleep.” Chorong said as Naeun and JB faced them. They turned their attention to Chorong who walked over to them. Junior sat in the chair next to her bed and sighed.

Junior was the one who had found Bomi before she fainted. He had been running through all the hallways of the hospital once he and Chorong had found out she was missing. Chorong had stayed in Bomi’s room reporting her missing and also in case she came back which she hadn’t. Junior found her near the entrance with 7 boys unsure whether they were friends or foes. He watched from a safe distance as Bomi backed away from one boy to another. She seemed to be in pain. Junior began approaching her and when he was a few feet from her she fainted. Junior shouted her name as well as the others boys. They all tried to catch her but Junior had been the one to prevent her from falling onto the floor. Junior called after Bomi as she unconsciously lay in his arms. All 7 boys looked at Junior to Bomi unsure of who he was or what had happened. Rap Monster instantly recognized the male and so did V and Jin. They had seen him a few times with Bomi before and recognized him as Bomi’s bodyguard. Nurses and doctors came rushing to Junior and Bomi as they placed Bomi in a stretcher and rolled her to her room. All the boys followed completely worried.

“Junior?” Junior looked up to see JB looking at him worried. “Are you okay, bro?” He asked as junior nodded. Junior looked back at Bomi’s sleeping figure and sighed.

“She gave me a fright.” He explained and JB nodded understanding Junior’s reaction. “Whenever my older sisters were sick I was always worried. I may have been the youngest but I felt that I had to protect them no matter what.” He explained further and JB pat his shoulder understanding.

“I understand you, Junior. I don’t have any siblings of my own so I consider Bomi as my younger sister and I know you do too. But right now all we can do is watch her from a distance. She’s afraid of us and that’s hurting her even more.” JB tried to reason with Junior as his friend only nodded.

 

 

Bomi woke up as she heard the door close. She looked around the room and sure enough everyone had went outside to let her rest. Truthfully she had woken up when JB had spoken about considering her as a little sister. She had kept her eyes closed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter