Strangers

BTS Club Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t take this anymore!” V got up from his seat and everyone looked up to see V. He paced the room and stopped before his friends.

“Can’t we go see her!? I’m dying to know how she is!” V finally blurted out as his friends sighed understanding him.

“V we’re all dying to know how she is. Once our parents receive word from her we’ll know but until then can you please stop mentioning her every second?” Rap Monster said as V sighed annoyed. Jungkook got up and left the room with his phone in hand. Jimin looked up at him and noticed Jungkook frowning as he left. Before he even got a word in J-hope’s phone rang.

“Hello?” He said as everyone’s attention was now focused on him rather than at the young boy who suddenly left unannounced. J-hope suddenly got up from his seat and looked horrified.

“What!?” He screamed as everyone else stood up once they saw his reaction. All of their hearts stopped and they held their breaths. They were all expecting bad news as they could sense the atmosphere that was created from J-hope’s response to the phone call. J-hope set his phone down and looked at his friends.

“What’s wrong? Did something happen to Bomi?” Jin asked concerned about what J-hope had been told.

“She doesn’t remember anyone or anything.” J-hope with little energy in his voice. Then suddenly he looked around the room. “Where’s Jungkook?” He asked and everyone else looked around barely noticing the younger’s absence.

“He left a while ago.” Jimin responded somehow feeling that was Jungkook’s leave wasn’t random but for a reason. J-hope’s reaction simply added more towards Jimin’s strange feeling.

“His parents were the first to find out.” Was the only thing J-hope said and it was all he had to say. We all knew what that comment meant. We all ran out of our secret hiding spot only we knew about and ran after Jungkook. Everyone knew what Jungkook was planning on doing and since he was the youngest he was the most reckless whenever he was on the edge. It was only a matter of time before everything they worked hard for would go to waste because of the younger friends’ feelings for Bomi.

 

Naeun was checking the main entrance of the doors as she sighed. After 3 hours the security team Bomi’s parents hired forced the reporters out of hospital grounds with the help of the hospital director. In the morning there was few reporters out but ever since word got out of Bomi’s memory loss there have been even more reporters. Ever since the doctor came to them about their final testing it left them even more in a state of shock. Naeun sighed once more before smelling coffee nearby. She turned to her left to see JB standing there with a cup of coffee. She smiled weakly as she took the coffee. Lately she had been drinking coffee a lot more than she normally did.

“I never knew Bomi’s parents had such influences.” JB said more to himself than to anyone else. Naeun sighed even more as she nodded.

“They should at this point. All they have ever done since Bomi was 5 was try ever method in becoming rich and gaining power. Seeing them do this is supposed to be taken as something to help keep Bomi calm but in reality they want to keep Bomi who just went through surgery and lost her memory away from the public’s eye.” Naeun said as JB looked at her realizing what she said made more sense than her parents actually caring for her.

“Junior should be back any minute with Chorong. We should go back to the room.” JB said as Nauen nodded.

 

 

Bomi was walking through the hospital hallways as she sighed. More than ever she felt lonely and afraid. She knew no one nor remembered her so called friends. She had no idea what happened to force herself to subconsciously force herself to forget her past. At least that’s what the doctor had told the people in her room earlier that morning. Bomi, who she had come to accept as her name had subconsciously forced herself to forget her past due to her trauma. She would still find herself crying every now and then with no reason behind the tears. She was just sad for some unknown reason. She also hated being in that room. The people there scared her and she always found herself pretending to be asleep so they would leave her alone. She had done that after Junior and Chorong had left. Because of that Naeun and JB also left her room and she was able to leave her room and wonder the halls. Whenever someone would question her, she would say she was on her way to the garden for fresh air. Truthfully she had wanted to go to the garden but she was told by other nurses that they had to close the garden because of paparazzi that lurked outside. So instead she continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter