Mood Swing Never Never Give Up

A guide to be a Father by Lee Hyukjae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Babe~ you're ready?"

"Wait wait, I'm trying to get this cardigan fit into my body," Donghae replied her husband

Hyukjae left the picnic basket on the dining table and checked on his wife who was struggling to find a right outfit since like two hours ago.

"Phew~! Finally! Hyuk, how do I look?"

That cardigan looks so stretched it could be an oversized cardigan after you take it off. Hyukjae said in his deepest mind.

"It doesn't look comfy for you tho," Hyukjae kicked away his real thoughts and giving his wife a sweeter comment.

"I have no clothes that fitted perfectly on my body now,"

"I told you to get some maternity clothes right?"

"I hate them, they don't give me that y feelings when i wear them, no curves showing, they hide my perfect s line," Donghae checked on her body in the mirror.

"I think I need to change once again," Donghae told her husband

I don't think those kimbabs would be warm enough to be eaten once you're done choosing an outfit. Hyukjae muttered.

"Why don't you try to wear my clothes?" Hyukjae offered her

"Wear your clothes?" Donghae asked hesitantly

"You always said to me that you'd loved to wear my clothes everyday because they make you feel ier," Hyukjae smiled

"But...."

For god's sake baby, just take one of them and we're good to go enjoying the blooming cherry blossom out there while munching off the kimbabs!

"Just take one of them," Hyukjae smiled to her

**

Donghae ended up with Hyukjae's grey sweater. It was not to thick for early spring but warm enough for unpredictable chilly weather which might come later.

"You look so cute!" Hyukjae showed her his gummy smile when he observed his wife from head to toe.

Donghae decided to wear Hyukjae's grey sweater with a black leggings wrapped around her slim legs and also a pair of sneakers for the sake of comfort in her now easily swollen feet.

"Hyuk, my camera,"

Being a photographer, almost everytime when they're out, Donghae would always bring her camera with her. Even that time happened when Donghae's phone was left at home but the only thing she remembered was the memory card for her camera, making Hyukjae being a mess for a whole day just because he could not call her to checked on her condition. Sometimes Hyukjae wondered, what if he fell into the ocean with her camera, which one she would save first? Hyukjae cringed by himself, imagining that his wife would save her camera first than her drowning husband.

"Look Hyuk, it's so pretty, oh my god I should've brought another memory card, I can take a lot of pictures here," Donghae focused on her camera, leaving her husband with a camera bag on his shoulder and the picnic basket on his hand.

**

"Sweetheart, can we eat the foods now?"

"Sure, go ahead babe... I purposely made them only for you to eat, go on,"

Hyukjae pouted as he had been ignored by his wife since the minutes they arrived at the blooming cherry blossom spot.

Donghae was focus on her camera. It didn't feel like a couple having a spring picnic together, more like a photographer was working for her next project while Hyukjae was just being a lonely guy who sat hopelessly under the pink blooming flowers.

"Hae can you take a break for a while? Bet our baby is hungry," Hyukjae told his wife

"Nah, Bean is fine, he doesn't kick me at all, I think Bean is also excited,"

"Can we eat this together?"

"You can eat them, I'll be fine..."

Donghae kept focusing on her spots, capturing every precious moments.

Almost an hour later when Donghae back into their picnic mat, she saw Hyukjae was lying on their picnic mat. He covered his eyes from the sun light with his snapback. Donghae pouted.

"Hyuk!"

Hyukjae didn't move even a bit.

"Hyukjae!"

Nope. Still didn't move.

"LEE WOOBEAN'S APPA!"

Hyukjae woke up as Donghae was almost kicked on his private part which has ability to impregnate her. Right. She was almost kicked Hyukjae's precious balls.

"What?? Why baby? Are you okay?"

"How can I be okay when we're supposed to be enjoying these cherry blossom but you're sleeping?!" Donghae s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter