It's all for you

A guide to be a Father by Lee Hyukjae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi an update! I'll re-check again later if there's still typos ^_^"

 

 

So Hyukjae heard about pregnant women being more than usual. It sounds very great for any men out there right, including Hyukjae. In Hyukjae's opinion, Donghae is flawless, especially when she is carrying their little love inside her womb. Look at that beautiful face, curvy body, angelic eyes and heart, such a lovely personality and there's too much to mention when it's all about Donghae.

But when Hyukjae and Donghae was found out about the pregnancy, Hyukjae could not be more worry. Pregnancy is beautiful, Hyukjae was so ready to handle Donghae and their unborn baby and everything which probably would not make any sense, but their doctor said that Donghae's pregnancy is a bit risky. It's not because the baby's health nor Donghae's. The doctor and Hyukjae worried a lot about how Donghae handled her jobs so far. She's one of a workaholic women. Both of them actually. But Donghae was the type who couldn't really take care of herself, and please noted that she was clumsy as well so she would do things which could be endanger herself and their baby. Hyukjae should be more careful for this pregnancy.

Doctor also had said to Hyukjae that their life is gonna be fine. No need to stop it when the baby is still inside her womb. But Hyukjae being such a damn good husband and a first timer daddy to be, he had made a strict rule not to have with his wife. Not just because he cared a lot about his pregnant wife, but also because his pregnant wife was having too much activities that could exhaust her, and he couldn't stop her easily. So Hyukjae thought by not having with his pregnant wife would save her from over exhaustion. He knew it would be so hard for himself, but he would think twice carefully for his wife and their baby.

comes second.

Donghae and their baby comes first.

**

Meanwhile here we have Lee Donghae. People kept telling her that she was still awesomely flawless and stunning in her pregnancy. She heard a lot of women become a mess once they're having a baby.

Well people probably thinking that Donghae was perfect as a pregnant woman in her pregnancy state now. But not everyone knew that there was something she lose and absolutely missed so much.

.

Yes.

.

That proccess between her and her hot husband which resulting this baby inside her womb.

Donghae was hopeless.

When people always told her that she was still or more beautiful than usual, she was thinking about something else. If people told her still beautiful, why won't her husband touch her and make love to her?

That's totally annoying. Having two opposite situations in the same time (with a growing bump in your belly that ing more annoying)

**

"Honey, are you busy?" Donghae came out imof their bedroom and walked approaching her husband.

"Nope.. Why?"

"What are you watching?"

"Nah.. Nothing, there's nothing great on tv,"

"Really?" 

Donghae smiled thinking that she got a chance to luring her husband to 'play' with her tonight.

Donghae was wearing her special lingerie she bought online special for pregnant woman. She just covered it up with her cardigan.

That lingerie was one of her weapons to get Lee Hyukjae back on the bed and 'play' with her.

"Can we just chat?" Donghae asked

"Chat? Sure! Oh, I bet you have a lot to tell about our baby! Right sweety?"

Donghae smiled looking at her excited husband

"Can we talk in the bedroom instead in here?"

No. Not the bedroom, Hae... I don't want to hurt you and our baby. Hyukjae thought.

"Why? It's still 8 p.m and I'm not sleepy yet, are you?" Hyukjae asked

No you little brat! I want you on our bed and we can make more baby! Donghae replied in her mind.

"Then can we cuddle here?" Donghae suggested an idea to Hyukjae

Hyukjae nodded knowing her favorite quality time is cuddling to each other, he agreed to her idea and welcomed her in his warm embrace.

"Isn't it too noisy sweety?"

"You can lower down the volume, I think we just need the video not the audio,"

Hyukjae nodded then grabbed the remote control on their sofa

They cuddled to each other and Hyukjae put his hands on her swollen belly, trying to feel their baby movements inside her womb.

"Is our baby asleep?" Hyukjae asked

"Nope. Bean was shocked by my fault," Donghae replied.

Since they didn't know their baby's gender yet, Donghae decided to call it Bean. But Hyukjae didn't like the idea to call their baby Bean. They were arguing about the nicknames for their unborn baby until Hyukjae suggested a nickna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter