Donghae or Eunhyuk?

Moments
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Ryeonggu~ Did Younghee noona really gave you two tickets to Yiruma Concert?” Hyukjae curiously asks eyeing the two tickets on his hand.

“Hm. It’s great isn’t it? Dinner’s ready! Please call the hyungs!” The youngest called. Hyukjae immediately dropped the tickets to the nearest table, punching some digits to his phone and sending a message and immediately ran to the dining table and was about to sit down, when Donghae beat him first.

“Aish. Lee Donghae!” He complained and smacking Donghae’s head when he grinned at him. Sighing, Hyukjae took the chair next to Donghae and grasps at the sight of food in front of him.

“Ryeonggu~ tell me, are we having a late Christmas celebration or an Advance New...” He couldn’t finish his own question as his jaw dropped when Ryeowook came out of the kitchen holding a large size turkey and placing it in the middle of the table.

“W-what are all of these foods for?” He asked, while looking at Donghae who appears to be equally surprised as him.

“Ryeowook-ah, Isn’t Thanks Giving last month?” Donghae asked while analyzing how huge the turkey is.

 Grinning, the younger answered, “Yes, I know.” And the two watched as Ryeowook happily danced his way back to the kitchen. A minute after, Kangin, Heechul, Leeteuk and Siwon entered the room.

“Ya! What are we celebrating again?” Kangin whispered to Leeteuk after seeing the variety of food set on the table.

Heechul smacked the back of Kangin’s head before answering, “We’re celebrating because Kyuhyun won an award!”

“He did?” Wide-eyed Kangin asked. “W-when?”

Heechul just stared st him. “Just now.”

“Whoa! How did he prepare it so fast?? Does he know that Kyuhyun’s going to win anything tonight?”

Leeteuk just shook his head and sigh. “No, he didn’t. Even if Kyuhyun didn’t win anything, you know he would do this nevertheless.”

“Damn, if I only knew there would be so much food tonight, I wouldn’t have eaten all

Please log in to read the full chapter