Meal Buddies

Moments
Please log in to read the full chapter

Characters: Heechul, Ryeowook (Rice Brothers)

 

“Aishh!” He hissed, crumbling the piece of paper he’d been working for couple of hours and throwing carelessly alongside with the countless crumpled sheets that is scattered on the floor. For a little while, he resumed writing some random lyrics on a patch of paper, which apparently didn’t last long when his last string of patience finally snaps and aggressively throws all the sheets of half-written music out of his sight, finally giving up on his work and lies down on his bed instead.

“Damn it! Why couldn’t I even get this right? Seriously, I think my head is going to explode!” He muttered, bringing a hand up to pull his hair, curling his body in a fetal position.

“Heechulie hyung~ get up food is ready!” Ryeowook called, but he didn’t respond, thinking that the younger would assume that he is still sleeping. He was not in the mood to talk to anybody that moment, but also he didn’t want to be mean to his dongsaeng, he’s too precious to be treated like that. Well at least, that’s what Heechul thought.

“Hyung?” The younger said, scooting closer to the older and bringing a hand up to touch his forehead.

“No appetite again? I know you’re not sleeping Heechulie hyung! Now, please get up and eat with me.” Ryeowook pleaded.

“Hmm..I will eat later Ryeowook-ah~ Go and disturb Donghae instead and let hyung rest a bit. Okay?” He said, trying to reassure his dongsaeng, knowing that the younger tend to worry over little things.

“But nobody is in the apartment and you’ve been skipping meals for days now hyung! You should eat or you’ll get sick!” The younger scolded.

“I’m not! Its just that when I get up to get food myself, you’re not around or you’re in your room watching dramas or something.” He explained, trying not to sound mean at his worried dongsaeng.

“You’re a terrible liar hyung! You should be ashamed of yourself!” The younger said while shaking his head in amusement at his hyung’s terrible lying ability.

“ I’ll just eat later I promise, can you just please let me rest for a while.” He said bringing the comforter above his head, pretending to sleep. But the truth is, he doesn’t have any energy left to argue with the younger, knowing that his tiny dongsaeng isn’t the type to give up easily and will continue to nag at his behavior.

“Ya! Kim Heechul! I’ve spend all morning cooking and made you a great amount of food that is starting to get cold as we speak, I’m hungry and clearly I’m tired too from doing all the chores myself and you’re just going to ignore me to sleep? Not fair, hyung! Not fair!” Ryeowook said pouting and crossing his arms, in an effort to persuade his hyung to eat with him even if it means having him feeling guilty over it. Heechul finally peeks under the covers, and saw his pouting dongsaeng. It took only couple of seconds for his stubbornness to crumble down, clearly, he isn’t winning that argument, moreover he is hungry. He’d been trying to work on some lyrics for the 7th album for couple of days now and he’d been too occupied with it, that he’d past couple of meals which has alerted his little dongsaeng.

“Okay! Okay! I’m getting up! Happy?” Heechul hissed, raising both of his hands like a culprit being arrested admitting his defeat while getting off his bed.

“Very! Now let’s eat hyung! I’m hungry!” The younger squealed in delight as he tugged the older by the arm and

Please log in to read the full chapter