.............................

Love On The Bike
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello!”

“Dr. Kim. We have a patient who involve in a bike crash.”

“Okay, right away Jongdae.”

 

Joonmyeon quickly rushed to the ER where a nurse was waiting for him outside a treatment room.

 

“Jongdae, what’s the patient status. How is he?”

“Dr Kim, it’s a she.”

“What?”

“The patient, it’s a she. A lady bikers and uhhhhhh..”

“And what?”

“It’s Kristina.”

“WHAT!!!”

 

Joonmyeon quickly entered the treatment room where his eyes met a woman lying on the bed. She was shutting her eyes while biting her lips trying to muffle her voice due to the pain from her injuries. Her eyes quickly shot open to see the new presence in the room. Recognizing the person, she let out a nervous chuckle.

 

“Hi there, Joonie.”

“Don’t you dare hi me, Kristina Wu.”

 

Kristina immediately shut knowing that the man was pissed. The doctor approached her and started to check on her condition. After a few minutes of checking and asking some questions, a relieve sigh emerged from his mouth.

 

“Thank God. Other that the scratches, there is no serious injuries and no broken bones. Jongdae, please dress up the wound.”

“Yes, Dr. Kim”

 

Another nurse entered the room calling Joonmyeon for another emergency. Taking a final look of the injured women, he exited the room.

 

“He’s pissed huh.”

“Yes he is. Actually, more like he was surprised and scared. He had to treat a woman and on top of that his fiancé. How do you expect for him to react?”

“I don’t know. So, is it finished? Can I check out?”

“Yes, it’s done. So how are you going back?”

“Tao already text me. She’s here waiting for me at the lounge.”

“Okay. Kristina, this is the third time you are here in the ER. Seriously you need to consider back your addiction on that monster. I know you love riding you superbike a lot, but can you at least consider Joonmyeon’s feeling. He love you a lot and he’s worried about your safety.”

“I know. I’ll think about it. Thanks for the advice Jongdae.”

“You’re welcome. Talk to Joonmyeon please. This ER is hectic enough. The last thing that I want would be handling a grumpy doctor in the ER.”

“Hahaha. Okay, okay. See you later Jongdae. Hopefully not here.”

 

Kristina went to the waiting lounge finding Tao with her husband a.k.a Kristina’s younger brother, Wu Shixun. She could see how sweet her brother is, lips at Tao’s left ears whispering some comfort words while his right hand rubbing soothing circles onto her back. She couldn’t help to feel jealous with the couple. Tao was a lady bikers just like her while her brother himself was also a bikers. A perfect match (in Kristina’s logical thinking). They can spend their time together enjoying their hobby, riding together with their monstrous bike. While she on the other hand, will always involved in arguments with Joonmyeon whenever she wanted to enjoy her hobby. She was drowning in her thoughts without realizing the couple approaching her.

 

“Jie jie. Kristina jie jie.”  Kristina jolted up a bit surprised to hear her brother’s voice.

“Yes Shixun.”

“Are you okay? How’s your injury? Is it bad?” Tao keep bombarding her with questions.

“I’m fine Tao, Shixun. Just some scratches. Nothing serious. Let’s go back. I’m tired.”

 

Drowsiness due to the painkiller plus exhaustion, Kristina slowly fall asleep at the back seat of his brother’s car.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Kristina stirred in her sleep but kept her eyes closed when she felt someone caressing her hair softly. She wasn’t shock as she was used to it already.

 

“Welcome home, Joonie.”

“I’m home baby.”

“What time is it?”

“It’s 11pm. How are the injuries?”

“Painful, but bearable. I’m hungry.”

“I brought back some Chinese food, your favorite. I’ll go and grab it.”

 

Joonmyeon went to the kitchen taking out the Chinese foods and served it on the plate and putting it onto a tray. He put two glass of water on the tray. Finally he grabbed the painkiller before walking into their shared bedroom.  Putting the tray on the coffee table, he carefully helped Kristina to sit and lean her back on the headboard. Grabbing the chopstick, he fed Kristina the Chinese food knowing it’s going to be hard for her to eat by herself with all the injuries. They ate in a comfortable silence. After finishing the late dinner, he popped up a painkiller for Kristina to take. Then he went to the kitchen leaving the dishes in the sink knowing being with Kristina was much more important than washing the dishes.

Entering back their room, he approached her, sitting on the bed, besides Kristina holding her uninjured arm. She slowly laid her head on his shoulder, inhaling the scent of her fiancé while Joonmyeon brushed his hand through the thick blond hair.

 

“So, you want to tell me what happened today?”

“There’s some oil spill from on the road. I didn’t realize it until my bike skidded. Luckily it was only me and Tao, plus the road was quite vacant. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter