Surprise

Are We Twin ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" come here, .... "Jongin walked lazily toward Luhan’s car

" Why?"

"No ... I want to talk to Jongin."

"Jongin and Kai equal ge .."

" No. I want my cute Jongin. "

"Arra ,. Thise was my pretty gege? "Jongin say lazy, rolling his eyes.

"Well, so much better."

"You have it right ge?"

"Hmmm ... the origin is not today. Let me find its location first."

"Come on ge ..."

"Wait to hear from me or not forever ??"

"Aish but ..."

"Nothing but ... if uncle knew I could be hanged."

"Overrated"

"Hey ... .. I'm serious ..."

"Me too ge."

" Why? Did not you say that before coming  here Kai will be no longer exist hmm? "

"I'm just tired ge ...."

"Tired? Not Jongin that I know. "

"I'm serious, become a geeky boy is worst."

Luhan frowned heard Jongin words.

"Something wrong? Do not try to lie on gege. "

"I'm tired ge ... me and Taemin are different."

"...."

"I want to prove that Jongin is better than Taemin. Jongin is not a weak child. "

"..."

"Gege will help me right?"

"Hmm .... But not to be Kai. "

"Come on Ge, I promise after this all ends there will only be Jongin."

"All right." 'I will always support you no matter what happens' added Luhan in the his mind.

They got into the car and headed Jongin to Kim family residence. It's what Luhan love from Jongin. He will  chattering all the way to attract his  attention. He likes Jongin this way.

,

,

,

,

When arrived at the residence of the Kim family, Luhan slightly frowned as Mrs Kim looked busy setting the table that full of variety delicious foods that salivating his mouth.

"As I recall, today is no one birthday aunty." Luhan winced.

"Ah yes this celebration of my coming?" Luhan chattering again.

"For what naughty deer need to celebrate." Mrs. Kim said with a smile.

" Then.??"

"This is a surprise for Jongin, ...."

"Oh ..." Luhan just made up his lips forming the letter o.

"Eh me?" Jongin who quietly stood beside luhan just opened his mouth.

"Do not you miss me little pup?"

This sound, very familiar in Jongin ears. He never heard this voice. But he was familiar with this way of talking. Jongin immediately flipped his body facing the sofa in the living room. A handsome man with blonde hair appears sitting and smiling looking at his.

"My little Jongin always cute ..." the voice sounded again.

"Yi..Yifan ge?" Jongin said uncertainly.

"Its me, Jongie ...... give me hug, baby." The man,Yifan has returned. Yifan whom Jongin wait until this time has returned. He was now in front of him. Real.

"Do not be stone baby, ... give gege hug."

Jongin ran to Yifan embrace, he pours all his heartfelt desire to hug Yifan tighly, crying in silence increasingly tightening his arms.

'Bogoshipo'

'Bogoshipo'

Only the word that is kept out of Jongin lip.

"Nado Jongie." Yifan answered and hug him tight.

Without them knowing, in the same room two men staring at them with the same view, dazed. But in the sense that much different.

Luhan squeezing chest pain to see the sights of emotion in front of him. He knows, it is know that these figures is the person who Jongin wait. Luhan even promised that he is ready to release Jongin when he returned. But his heart as if betrayed, he felt hurt even though he already knew that this time will arrive. But he had not expected to arrive as soon as this time.

Mrs. Kim's b was still stunned. Is Jongin really missing Yifan? A figure that does not even have a blood relationship with him. The figure of small children who accompany Jongin little spare time in between busy school. Is that really difficult for Jongin to open up with her?

Two figures who are still at home cuddling position. Jongin is happy, He was looking forward to this day for more than ten years and now those who missed in front of him. He hoped time would have stopped..

"Come on, .. enough for cuddling. Jongin change your clothes. And Yifan go to the table. Lets dinner together"Mr. Kim stop the moment.

"Arra Appa"

Cup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter