Hurt

Are We Twin ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're not hallucinating dear. I was in front of you bears. "
"You-why are you here huh?"
"Why? Instead you miss me hmm? "
"In your dreams."
"Ah you're right, you're crying in my dream kekekekeke called my name."
"Ani."
"Ne."
"Ani."
"Ani."
"Ne ge-ups."
"There is already no longer deny the bears."
"I'm not the bears."
"You look like a bear."
"Yes !! EOH what do you mean ... "
"You're cuddly like a bear, you're tall like a bear, like a bear fur color of your skin, and you sweet like honey, honey bear."
"Aish, ... and you're nasty deer."
"Yup, and the honey bear did not miss a deer."
"Aish ge .... When can I wins argue with you. "Jongin irritated poted his lip.
"Hahahaha ... .. and sweet, what the hell is that your glasses?"
"This? So what? "
"Do not see me two weeks you were suffering from nearsightedness?"
" Good course."
"Just let the ugly glasses, do you even want to be shortsighted."
"Aish. Shut up stupid deer. Let's go! "
"Go where?" Luhan asked confused.
"Into your car ge. Did where else? "
"To me as possible."
"You Are Crazy. Come on Ge ... You see a lot of students looking at us weird "
"Eh ?? Good. You have to explain later to me honey bear. "
"Ge ... stop calling me honey bear."
"No, I do not want to."
"Ugly deer"
"But you like it?"
"Aish's up."
Both men were leaving school. While Sehun'd been noticed their interaction 'completely different' he thouhght.
,
,
,
,
,
"Ah, ... Luhan, you came to Korea son?" The lady kim asked while saw his son got out of the car with Luhan.
"Yo ... aunty. How are you? "
"Luhan-ah, speak the proper language understand!"
"Kekekekeke arraso aunty."
"Jongin, change clothes and then have lunch together Luhan. Umma will be waiting at the dinning table ne. "
Jongin not speak, he just nodded his head and headed to his room. While Luhan and Mrs. Kim headed to the dining room.
"Where is uncle, aunty?" Asked Luhan.
"Aish already told me, call me umma, not aunty."
"Ah, ani .., .. I will call the umma in-laws later, aunty. What !! aunty,  aunty want me to become son in law, .... Uhh I would be happy, your sons really sweet aunty kekekeke. "
"Basic, have you ...."
"Indeed, who wants to be a partner of ert deer?" Sounds Jongin interrupt their small talk.
"Of course my honey bear, who else hmm ??"
"Huh ... I do not want to be a partner of nasty deer. Elevate your body first. "Jongin said evenly by placing a straight face.
JLEB
Luhan heart felt speech was stabbed because right Jongin lodged in his heart.
"Then you want me to Taemin?"
"Andwe!" Jongin hugged Luhan possessive.
"Gege also want to choose Taemin?" Jongin said quietly.
"Gege must not leave me .. ne ne ne .., then Jongie with whom? Halmonie it is not here .. Gege should not leave Jongie, Jongie will alone.. "
Mrs kim really feel very guilty, even he had to know that during this Jongin considers himself nothing, just halmonie and Luhan the pedestal, so cruel that why he ignores Jongin in the first time? She really did not mean to treat differently Jongin with Taemin premises as a child. She feels stupid now, as is this first small Jongin perceived? Feeling ignored and is not considered, very painful.
Presumably little Jongin forget that his mother was still there.
"Come on, now we have lunch." The voice of the lady kim bring back jongin becoming as usual. Sit still and silent.
Jongin take the food in silence and calm, did not open his lips to join the exciting chat between Lady kim and Luhan.
"Aaaaa ..." Luhan ing mouthful of fried chicken pieces with spicy sauce. Jongin accept with enthusiasm.
"Maa ..." he says.
Mrs. Kim little feel warm to see Jongin praised her cooking. Then she lifted the bowl of spicy sauce and scooping chicken to Jongins plate.
Jongin not protest, he was in the spirit of the existing spent his chicken. Mrs Kim smiled faintly see jongin behavior voraciously consuming chicken. 'Good start' she thought.
,
,
,
,
Jongin wake up in the morning with a happy face, madam kim seemed to wake and prepare school supplies today. He even made chicken fried rice for breakfast. Jongin very happy this morning. He was considered to exist. Even at breakfast Mrs. Kim continued to give him chicken and ask whatever he wants. He was pleased. Very happy until it feels like a dream.
Jongin go to school escorted by Luhan, the male deer apparently decided move to Korea look after Jongin. He knew Jongin would have trouble blending in with the family again after being apart for 12 years. He even had not wanted to return to Korea if the school holidays before, he chose to join the Lu family vacation than return to his family home in korea. Even when his parents came, Jongin will choose to play out with the school friends or spend time in the library.
"Why are you smiling from earlier huh?"
"Nothing."
"Your hair is like that. why did you order hmm?"
"Nothing."
"Why wear such ugly spectacles hmm?"
"Want it"
"Aish answer my question correctly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter