Not Mixed Signals, Just a Confused Heart

Mixed Signals

"I don't know, Yoong.."

"Sica-unnie..I think I know what your problems is."

 

I told Yoona about the Sooyoung problem. Even though she is younger than me and she haven't been in a relationship, I just want someone's insight on it.

 

"What?"

"I think...you miss the idea of being a relationship, not because you want to be in one."

"Huh?" I looked at her.

"Like, you haven't been seriously dating for the past 5 years or so, right? I mean your last real relationship was with Tiffany-unnie, right?"

"Yeah.."

"I think you just miss someone being there for you and being with you..Sooyoung acting like that just makes you overthink her actions. Sooyoung-unnie is very friendly towards other people so I think its just how she shows her friendliness.."

 

I pondered on what Yoona told me just now. I haven't been in a serious relationship for a while since me and Tiffany broke up. I guess I do miss someone there. I do think I want to go out with someone to have someone but I don't want to do that to Sooyoung if she does like me. I don't know my true feelings for her and I don't want to risk our friendship. I shouldn't think about Sooyoung's actions too much.

 

"I guess you're right, Yoong.."

"If anything, just give it time..Knowing Sooyoung-unnie, she would tell you if she likes you or not.."

"Hmm.."

 

We sat there for a while talking about random things. I suddenly a pair of lips touched my right cheek. I turned around and saw Sooyoung smiling at me.

 

"Hey, best friend! What's up?"

"Nothing, Soo; Want a snack?" I smiled at her.

 

 

Time will tell me what you think of me and what I think of you but for now, best friends is good enough for me.