Lady and the Tramp

Mixed Signals

"Hey, how was the calc. test?" I was looking at my nails while waiting for a certain person to come back from buying lunch.

"It was fine; I think I miss one, maybe..How was your biology test?"

"Don't ask, Yoong..I'm lucky to even make a C on it.."

"What C?"

 

We both looked up to see a tall short haired girl with 2 Subway sandwiches & four macadamia nut cookies. Our mouth was wide opened from the amount of food that Sooyoung had brought.

 

" I brought you guys the cookies so don't give me that look." I giggled while taking a cookie from the bag.

"You eat so much, Soo.." I bit into the cookie and looked at her.

"You know what? Give me back the cookie since I'm such a big eater.."

 

I held the cookie in my mouth and leaned towards her. Sooyoung bit into the cookie and start biting the cookie towards my way. I thought she would stop after a couple of bites but she didn't. She kept going and suddenly her face was inches away from mine. I was surprised so I pulled away from the cookie. She gave me a smile.

 

"Wow, our very own Lady and the Tramp..haha!"

 

I gave her a little smile and looked at Yoona. She gave me a shrug. She told us that she haave to use the restroom. I looked at Sooyoung after Yoona left but Sooyoung look as she wasn't bother from the interaction we had before. She was eating her sandwich peacefully, looking like a hamster.

 

"Hey, you guys! Let's go to the lounge before my next class start."

 

We both looked up and saw Yoona back from the restroom. Sooyoung and I nodded to the suggestion and got up. We arrived at the lounge and saw a group of unoccupied couches so we sat down. Yoona got a couch to herself while me and Sooyoung shared one. I leaned back a little bit to get comfortable but then Sooyoung put her legs under mine and I looked at her.

 

"You looked uncomfortable.." She gave me a smile.

"Thanks.."

 

I looked at Yoona and again, she gave me a shrug. I grabbed Sooyoung's bag and hugged it. I slowly closed my eyes. I like holding onto things when I sleep.

 

"You holding onto my bag make me feel like you're holding onto me to sleep. I feel so honored!"

"Oh, my bag was too far for me to reach..I can put yours down if you want me to.."

"No, I like you holding onto my bag.."

 

I went back to sleep. I slept for a good 30 minute before Yoona told me to that she have to go to class and Sooyoung wants me to go with her to put some posters up for a club. We walked upstairs. I was in my own little world, thinking about what happened eariler with Sooyoung. I never see Sooyoung in that sense. We were just close friends with each other. Yes, we tell each other things and hang out with each other everyday but I never see her in THAT sense but her actions is making me that she actually likes me. I snapped out of my world when she told me that she was finished. I wanted to ask her to make sure if she likes me or not.

 

"Soo, I got something to tell you.."

"What's up?" She gave me her full attention."

"Do you-"