Let It Go

Let It Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hahahaha,," Creepy and loud laughter comes from Luhan little mouth.

"I know what I have to do!" Luhan smirk and continue with his evil laugh.

"Hahahaha, hahaha, haha, ukh, ukhuk,"

"I need a drink!"

.

.

.

 

"Kris!! Kris!! Kris!!"

"Oh my, he's soo handsome, I would die if he ever talk to me!"

"I'll threw all my eyeliner if he ever look at me."

"I'll gave my bra if he ever smile to me!"

Tao pouted, feels resentful that the girls in front of him was cheered to his crush and whispered about him with their so loud voice that could make all the window glass broken.

Tao is jealous, he admited that. It's so unfair for him. Tao is populer although not as populer as Kris, but he never being close with anyone after he admited that he like Kris. But Kris on the other hand, still always received all the confession and being close with his so called fans.

Tao always though about what's his brother always said that Kris does have the same feeling for him. But why till now Kris never confessed to him or even get to know nor being close with him.

Tao himself already did everything (in good way, of course) to make Kris look and recognize him.

At first, Tao just admired Kris that is so perfect on Tao's eyes, Kris is his senior that also the head of student council, captain of his school basketball team and the most 'wanted' guy ever for being so handsome and smart. All of thing about Kris that Tao very admired that time, made Kris being Tao's rolemodel.

And with the time flies and from just admiring, Tao's feeling grew to be something more, the feeling of love when he realize Kris is who he want to be with, someone Tao want to talk with, to see everyday, to hold and to care with his dearlife. Call him cheesy but that's how Tao's felling is.

Tao started to 'stalk' Kris after that, he did went to Kris every basketball match, tried so hard in study so he could accepted to be a member of student council, he even pestered his brother that happen to be Kris's friend and a little threated him to gave Tao the information about Kris.

But what Tao received is not what he always hope. Kris didn't even talked to Tao except for something important at the council. Maybe his brother doesn't want Tao's feeling to be hurt and he lied about the fact that Kris doesn't like him back just for the shake of made him happy.

"Haaah,,!" Tao stand from his seat and walk away. Leaving Kris that still on the middle of his game with his fans that Tao still could heard their cheer although he's already out of the gym.

"I'm tired of waiting!"

.

.

.

 

"Hey Kris!" Kris glance to his side when his friend and team mate, Park Chanyeol taped his shoulder.

"Hmm?" They're still in break in the middle of their game.

"Tao!"

"I know! He always there!" Kris still busy wiping his sweat that drizzle after the game.

"He 'was' there! Before he leave!" Chanyeol pointing at where Tao sited before.

"Leave?" Kris look at where Chanyeol pointing.

"Kyyyaaaaaaaaaa!!" The girls that siting infront of Tao before think that Kris's looking at them but the fact that he actually looking at the spot where Tao was sited before.

"I'm dying!"

"Me too!"

"Me too!" (just go to hell you three *3* )

"He's not there anymore." Kris still looking at Tao spot before.

"Usually, he's there till the game end." Chanyeol smirk behind his so called friend.

"I wonder where's he going? And what is the reason that could make him have to leave the match that he never missed before finished? Or maybe he's already tired of waiting for you?" Chanyeol go to grab some drink after finished with his mission.

And leaving Kris behind with every though that comes to his mind about Tao that unusually leave early. What was Chanyeol said made Kris a little (scract that it's actually much, very very ) curious about why did Tao leave early? Where's he going? Or is he really tired of waiting for him? Every question flying around Kris mind.

Finally the game end with Kris that played unusually bad, Kris even get scolded by their couch, maybe the tough of 'his' Tao made him lost his concentration, thanks to Park Chanyeol that now is smirking at the back when their couch scolding his basketball captain.

Park Chanyeol

Mission: Provoke Kris

Complete

.

.

.

 

Tao is walking alone after his classes finished, his mood seem on the very low level. After that jealousy that came when he watched his crush match with his fans, scolded by Miss Kim for not payed attention in class and now, Luhan his brother leave him to walk home alone.

"aaaaahhhhhh!!" Tao cried loudly and made some student look at him with weird look.

"What?" Tao threw his glare at them.

Tao walked with his head bowing and stomped his foot to the ground as hard as he could till he could feel his foot hurt and sometimes kicked the little rock that didn't even done anything wrong to him and when Tao near to the school gate, someone blocking his way by standing in front of him.

"Excuse me! But you blockin 'my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter