1/1

Couple, Set, Twins!

Boyfriend was filming there new music video Witch, Jeongmin was watching Youngmin filming his parts. However he heard laughing and looked over to see Donghyun and Kwangmin laughing. Jeongmin frowned as he looked at them and caught eyes with Kwangmin who stuck his tongue; before Donghyun and he locked eyes. Jeongmin didn’t keep Donghyun’s eyes long and looked away trying to keep the blush off his face. From anger at Kwangmin or if it was because he locked eyes with his crush.

 

Now it was a well-known fact to all of Boyfriend but,  leader Donghyun because he was dense as a fence, that Jeongmin had a major crush on Donghyun. However Jeongmin did not make a move on Donghyun scared that he was going to be rejected. Little did he know that all of Boyfriend but, he himself, knew that Donghyun had a crush on Jeongmin as well. So call in the two famous twins of trouble and responsible for the rest of the couples in boyfriend. Thus this plan was made and the twins gave each other the ‘start with plan DongMin is a go!’

 

Thus the loud continues laughing from Kwangmin at whatever Donghyun was walking about arms in the air with big motions. Putting his hand into a fist Jeongmin looked back at Youngmin narrowing his eyes as if to tell him ‘get your brother now away from my man.’ But said twin didn’t notice a thing finishing his filming parts walking over to him and keeping an innocent smile.

 

“Ohh Hyung is something wrong?” Youngmin asked Jeongmin keeping the acting skills he just used in the music video. Jeongmin looked at him then over to his twin and just pointed. Now that made Youngmin laugh to himself and look at Jeongmin, “Hyung why are you so mad, I mean it is not like hes yours.” Now Jeongmin’s eyes widened not listing to a word that had just been said by the older twin, he was too busy clenching his fists watching Kwangmin kiss Donghyun’s cheeks!

 

‘Okay that’s MINE!’ Jeongmin thought running over grabbing Donghyun by the hand. Donghyun blinked at Jeongmin before being dragged away by the young. The twins watching on and high fiving “I hope this works or I swear!” Kwangmin said and the twin nodded. “I swear if this doesn’t I will kick them both and tell them myself! The is killing me between these two!” Nodding both in agreement the twins skipped off knowing the plan did work. Shall we sneak a peek?

 

Jeongmin stopped half way down the hall way they both were panting as they ran down said hall. One was running and the other was being dragged. Jeongmin let go of Donghyuns hand and looked at him trying to think of a thing to say but couldn’t think, so he did the only logical thing he could think of, a kiss.

 

Jeongmin stepped forward to Donghyun who was looking down at him. “J-Jeongmin…?” Donghyun asked looking at his lips as if in a trance not noticing they are both were both getting close and close till their lips connected. Both closed their eyes wrapping their arms around each other.

 

They both pulled away seconds later to breathe but to them it felt like hours, putting their foreheads together. “So..ummm..” Donghyun started biting his lip, “I have liked you for a while Jeongmin. So be mine?” Donghyun asked putting a hand to Jeongmins cheeks which lit up bright red listing to what Donghyun said and only could nod leaning into the touch on his cheek. This earned him another kiss which brought them both to cloud 9 finally, FINALLY getting together.

 

The twins watched knowing the hyungs were in their own little world gave each other a look and a nod. Going back into the studio only to hear the yell of Jeongmin “You are going to pay for kissing my man!” Both twins gasp and ran to the delightful giggles of the new couple.

 

“This is why I love you Jeongmin.”

 

“I love you too Donghyun, but really I will get Leo to get them.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow this was really REALLY fun to write! I hope you all like it! 

Anyways more updates later!! ^^