I have a plan

Winter
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinwoo’s POV

 

It didn’t shock me when Minho offer me to help him gain Taehyun’s love. More than surprised, I feel sympathy for him, because I used to be in the same situation. It’s been 3 months since I decided to stop my unrequited love for my best friend, Seunghoon. I realized my love for Seunghoon as soon as I saw him dating with a girl in our first year in university. Exactly like Minho right now, I got jealous but  stayed quiet, because I knew it’s not worth  losing our friendship for the love that I know would not be responded. Meeting Taehyun at music club is one of the best thing in my life, even though we ‘ve known each other for only 3 months. We quickly became friends despite our 3-year gap. Taehyun’s talking style is like an old man, sometimes I feel like he is my father. He was also the person who advised me to stop my blinding love for Seunghoon. He helped me to realize how beautiful I am, how I should find a person who loves me, not stay there waiting for the love that never comes. Seeing him with Seungyoon gives me desire to be loved. I was really excited Taehyun promised to introduce me a guy.

I have to admit that I like Minho at the first sight. His tanned skin, his sharp eyes, his unusual deep voice all fancied me. This is the first time I have feeling for someone rather than Seunghoon. But the  more effort I made to attract his attention with my stories, the more indifferent he seemed to be. It only took me a few minutes to define his strange glare to the couple, especially Taehyun.

When Minho offered my help, he totally let me down. Why am I always stuck with these one-sided love stuffs? When will I get rid of feeling self-pity? The sad thing is that I couldn’t help nodding my head, agreeing to help him. But from what I know about Taehyun, he only looks at Minho as his best friend. Minho can be a friend that understands him, a friend that he can freely share his thoughts and feelings, even his deepest secrets, but not his love. It is Seungyoon that  makes Taehyun go crazy. Helping Minho doesn’t meant I want to destroy Taehyun and Seungyoon. I want to help Minho realize his love is going to nowhere.

“Hyung”, Minho suddenly appears from the air.

“Oh my god, you scare me to d

Please log in to read the full chapter