Love is Bitter & Sweet

Love is Bitter & Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My heart to you is given: 
Oh, The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.
(By Josiah G. Hollan)

 

It was a cold in rainy day on a boring Sunday.

 

“I’m so bored, its killing me” Eunji screamed through the phoned. On the other end was her best friend Lay. He’s the sweetest guy and the world. In for him to be as hot and adorable is too much for a girl to handle. He has brown short wavy hair, big brown eyes, and noticeably dimples. “Do you want me to come over?” Lay said.

 

“Please do so”. Lay always had Eunji backed. He’s like the Water to her fish. You get it? Nope. Well without water for a fish, the fish would just die. In Eunji will most defiantly die without Lay. He’s weird, crazy, and sometimes Eunji think he’s too much for her. With Eunji amazing smile and Lay dimples they always do rival against each other. To see which one have the best smile. But during their freshman year they both fell for each other. Neither of them had the gut to confess.

 

It took Lay longer than she thought. Now he was sitting next to Eunji. “I said I was sorry” He tried to explain to Eunji why he was so late. “I was spending time with a girl, you know” He rubs his messy hair for the billionth time. Sadly Eunji know he had a girlfriend and didn’t want to interfere. But Eunji couldn’t stop the way she felt about him. That’s what she thought; But Lay didn’t call them girlfriends. As he spend time with those other girls Lay like to think he spending time with Eunji. He also doesn’t know that it’s breaking Eunji heart. Lay thinks she only sees him as a friend. Heck, they both think that.

 

“So...What do you want to do” He got up from the bed walking around the room. Eunji watch his every move as it made her heart beat. Even worse her cheeks were turning red. She shook her head to erase her thoughts, knowing that Lay will always be a friend. “I don’t know” She simply said as Lay took a seat closer to Eunji. Lay didn’t know he had this much effect on her.

 

“Well since we’re best friends tell me what you thinking” Lay spread his arm over Eunji shoulders and she tense up a bit. Lay notice her cheeks were beet red and he thought Eunji was sick. “Are you feeling okay” He put his hand across her forehead. Eunji moved his hand out the way and said “I’m fine”

 

As a friend Lay didn’t by it. He suddenly realized when he caught the direction of her gaze. He thought she was pretty. Her amazing smiled that showed her rosy cheeks. He watches her eyes glowed as he starred into them. His heart beat a couple of times which scared him. This is happening all over again. Lay thought by having a girlfriend, it would erase his feelings for her. Lay look at her and his heart hurt. She was so beautiful and Lay felt stupid. He wishes he would’ve told her he’s feelings back in freshman year. Although he’s been in multiple relationships, his heart never once thumps as Eunji made his heart did. "Eunji what is happening, we’re just friends, right"? He said those words in his head. He was right, just good friends. And it had been that way for ten years. He moved his eyes towards her lips. Damn damn damn.  

 

 “What is there something on my face” Eunji words snap him out of his thoughts. While Lay were trying to erase her feeling, Eunji were growing feelings for him, Stronger than before. “Um…no” He mumble. Now he was nervous than ever and it was getting quiet. 

 

“You know your 19th birthday is coming up” Eunji randomly said to break the silence. His dark eyes held her for a moment. Eunji tired to look away but couldn’t. This isn’t good. But with Eunji strong personality, she pushed her feeling to the side once again. “What are you planning to do on that day?” she muttered up the words. Lay didn’t say a word instead he groans in watch Eunji lips moved while s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter