One

Darling, you fool

It was seokjin's first day at this new school as he moved into this new city. You would think he was nervous about social pressure, studies, and stuff like that. But he was, frankly, wondering if the cafeteria food was good . 

However, first things first, he needed to find his classroom.
 
Giddily stumbling within groups of students down the main hall and not noticing several girls swoon as he walked past, Seokjin was confused. Where the heck was his class? 
 
"Uhm excuse me.." Seokjin chuckled nervously at one passing student," I was wondering where Class 3F is? Sorry, I'm new." 
 
The student grinned friendlily, his square-shaped smile instantly making Seokjin feel less awkward than he already was. 
 
"Oh! Just take that stairs," he pointed towards a staircase," and go to the third floor. It's the second classroom to your right." 
 
"Thanks! I'm Seokjin..Err..." 
 
"Hoseok. I'm Hoseok," a gummy smile stayed as Seokjin thanked him and walked away. 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Second classroom...huh.." Seokjin mumbled to himself and stood at the classroom entrance tentatively. 
 
"He-hello, is this 3-" 
 
"You're gorgeous!!" A squeal erupted behind him, startling Seokjin a little. He turned to the voice, finding himself facing a beaming blonde girl. 
 
"Huh?" He blinked, confused," no, I'm Seokjin." 
 
The blonde girl blinked back and stared at him, with an amused expression on her face. 
 
"I'm keeping him, Yoongi," the blonde nudged a brown-haired girl beside her," he's adorable." 
 
"Taehyung, you say everyone is cute," Yoongi rolled her eyes and shot Seokjin a skeptical, apologetic look. 
 
The blonde girl, Taehyung, cried exasperatedly," yeah, well, I said he's adorable, not cute!" 
 
"It's the same thing." 
 
"No it's not--hey! Where're you going?!" Taehyung asked Seokjin who started to walk into the classroom and sat down on one of the empty desks. 
 
"This...is my class?" Seokjin replied. 
 
"Oh." 
 
"Taehyung you idiot." 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Hopie!" Yoongi lit up as she saw her 'friend' walk towards her and Jimin. 
 
"Suga!" He said back happily, hugging Yoongi. 
 
Jimin gagged. 
 
"You guys freaking do stuff together like a couple yet none of you are willing to admit it," she snorted and Yoongi held up her finger sassily. 
 
"At least I'm there, sister. You don't even have a close friend who is a boy." 
 
Jimin scowled. It was true. With a big bust and an innocent looking baby face, boys practically trampled over each other to talk to her.
 
She dated many, but they all were . They only wanted her for popularity and shag. In Jimin's dictionary, there was zero nice guys on the planet. 
 
"I'm not the only one. Taehyung isn't as 'committed'," she cringed at Hoseok and Yoongi," as the both of you."
 
Yoongi smirked," nope, you're the only one." 
 
"When?!" Jimin shrieked, shocked. 
 
"An hour ago. She's head over heels in love with that new student," Yoongi cackled.  
 
"Betrayer," Jimin growled. 
 
"You mean Seokjin?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows," he's seemed nice. But I'm surprised, he seemed a little too...innocent for Tae." 
 
"Oh my," Jimin replied stroppily.  
 
"They're wonderful for each other, excuse you," Yoongi said indignantly," she's mental and he's far from crazy. They're perfect." 
 
The three of them walked to the cafeteria, immediately bumping into Taehyung pulling Seokjin along. 
 
"Look at him!" Taehyung shrieked," he's eating a salad!" 
 
Jimin sighed. Yoongi wasn't lying. 
 
"So?" Hoseok scoffed after giving Seokjin a grin. 
 
"Isn't it ing hot?" Taehyung screamed, squashing Seokjin into a hug, choking the latter. 
 
"She needs help," Yoongi muttered, lugging Hoseok with him and slipping into the nearest table. 
 
"Hey, can we sit here?" She kindly asked a quiet boy eating alone. The boy looked up. Oh, Yoongi recognized him. Jungkook. The nice loner guy. He was a year younger than her, and he didn't like socializing for some reason. 
 
"Sure," he shrugged, but froze when Jimin slumped next to Hoseok, across from him. 
 
"You're right, Yoongi," Jimin glanced at Taehyung trying to feed Seokjin a piece of lettuce," Taehyung's a betrayer ."
 
"Oh..um.." Jungkook coughed and stood up," I'll get going now," and he hurried off in a rush. 
 
"What's with him?" Jimin frowned," was I mean to him before?" 
 
"The freshman, Jungkook. He seemed scared of you," Hoseok chuckled. 
 
"Well I'm a freshman too, and I'm a nice person," she complained. 
 
"Guys!" Taehyung shrieked, interrupting their conversation," look, Seokjin eats like a freaking alpaca! I love alpacas now!" 
 
Seokjin's eyes screamed help. Hoseok laughed and pryed Taehyung off Seokjin. Taehyung lashed out, yelling," don't touch him, Hopie! Unless you were hiding from us all this time that you're gay and you want Seokjin huh? Imagine how Yoongi would feel, you bastard! Oh, is it Christmas already? Because ho ho homos--" 
 
"Taehyung, it's almost History class," Jimin stood up and grabbed the girl while she screamed vulgarities at Hoseok. 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Um...Jimin.." Taehyung fidgeted nervously as they walked down the hall," I think..I'm having my period." 
 
Jimin turned her around and looked at her skirt," good thing it hasn't overflowed yet. Hurry up and put a pad on, I'll wait for you here." 
 
Taehyung muttered a rushed thanks and scurried to the bathroom. Jimin leaned against the wall, biting the inside of her cheek. It wasn't until a loud noise beside her startled her. 
 
It was the boy that Yoongi claimed he was scared of her. Jimin scoffed. She didn't want that. She'll show him who's nice. Jimin walked up to Jungkook who was picking up his books that had fallen from the floor. 
 
"Aish!" She said jokingly and Jungkook looked up at her, his eyes widened when he saw her," let me help you. How can you even carry this much books?" 
 
Jungkook avoided her gaze, continuing to pick up his books. 
 
"Are you shy?" Her tone softened but Jungkook still didn't want to look at her. 
 
"Hey, I didn't mean no harm, I'm Jimin," Jimin attempted an introduction, but Jungkook suddenly cut her off. 
 
"Look," he sighed," here goes nothing. I ignore you because I like you, okay. I think you're really pretty and every time I feel like a..a stuttering fool when I want to talk to you. You wouldn't like a loner like me. It's okay. I just wanted to tell you--" 
 
"Whoa whoa whoa," Jimin's eyes widened and her jaw went slack," you like me?" 
 
"Yeah. Can I have my books back now?" 
 
"No!" Jimin hugged his books," dude, this is important!" 
 
"What?" Jungkook replied tiredly," I've seen all the other guys you've dated. They're all buff and handsome. I'm.. not that." 
 
"They're all ," Jimin waved a hand airily," there was one that cheated on me. Another forgot our anniversary - can you believe it? - another one just wanted ," as Jimin talked, the angrier she got," basically, all of them, are s. They just want me because I have big s and they want . They don't even do anything romantic one in a while! You know--" 
 
"So do I have a chance?" Jimin turned at Jungkook's voice and saw his hopeful eyes. 
 
"I don't know, dude. I mean, you seem pretty cool and all but...I don't want to be taken advantage of like all those other times. I mean no offense, but I'd rather take it slow first. Hey, maybe you're just here for too." Jungkook was confused. Was this a rejection or an offer?
 
Jimin looked at him and sighed, giving him his books. She glanced at her watch and cursed. 
 
". It's History now. Might as well ditch Tae. Anyway, nice knowing you, Jungkookie," she shot him a warm grin before sprinting off. 
 
"Oh my..." A horrified, excited voice pierced behind him. Jungkook turned around. 
 
"Oi, dude, what are you doing?" Taehyung ran to him and shook the boy hard until his teeth rattled," you can't miss this chance! You want Jimin, right?" 
 
"....Aren't you late for your History class?" 
 
"Who gives a damn for goodness sake," Taehyung shrieked," do you want to be together with Jiminnie or not?" 
 
"I do," Jungkook realized he did. He wanted it a lot. 
 
"You're a nice guy, aren't you?" Taehyung continued," nice guys do not finish last, Jungkookie! If you treat Jimminie right, she'll like you back, got it?" 
 
"..yes," Jungkook was getting more determined at the moment. 
 
"Good! Jimminie deserves someone like you," Taehyung patted Jungkook and ran off yelling," good luck!" 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Does Taehyung, like, kiss everyone on the cheek?" Seokjin asked Hoseok as they were loitering in the music room. It was a week for Seokjin in his new school. He enjoyed his time there a lot, and he surprised himself even by not being irritated by Taehyung's cuddliness. But Taehyung did kiss him on the cheek a lot. 
 
Hoseok out on an amused smile," well, if everyone was you, anyone would get a kiss from Taehyung." 
 
"What's that supposed to mean?" Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows, confused as always. Hoseok laughed it off in the end. They were in the music room not just to play around. This senior, Namjoon, apparently produces songs, and he wanted the six of them to perform it for him. 
 
"Taehyung is in the house~" the blonde sang as she walked into the room with Jimin and Yoongi. 
 
"Seokkie!" Taehyung beamed and pulled him down by the collar and pecked him on the cheek. 
 
"Hi Taehyung," Seokjin smiles awkwardly, obviously slightly flustered. 
 
"Hi!" Taehyung beamed even wider, twirling her blonde hair and Jimin had to practically tear her away. 
 
"Alright, is everyone here?" Namjoon asked, rubbing his hands from the cold. 
 
"Jungkook isn't here," Jimin says casually and Taehyung starts grinning mischievously and 'ooh-ing'. 
 
"Ooooooh why did you notice he wasn't here yet? Ooooh," Taehyung teased and Yoongi had to slap a hand on the talkative girl's mouth. 
 
"Sorry I'm late!" The youngest burst in, panting, holding a bouquet of flowers. He walked over to Jimin and handed it to her. 
 
"Here. Taehyung told me you like roses a lot," he shrugged and turned his head away as his cheeks bloomed red. 
 
Jimin shot Taehyung - who in turn, smugly smirked - dagger glares but anyone could tell she was super elated. 
 
 
 

 
 
 
They all sat in a circle, rehearsing their lines to themselves. Taehyung continued to gaze at Seokjin who darn well had a pretty good voice, and it just added up to Taehyung's list of why Kim Seokjin is the Most Perfect Person Alive. 
 
"Since Jinnie is working hard, I should work hard too!" She smiled to herself cutely and sang her lines quietly to herself. She didn't realize she wasn't singing quietly enough, and that Seokjin could hear her. 
 
And he thought she darn well had a pretty good voice. Pretty. Just like her. Seokjin smiled innocently. He remembered what Taehyung does when she likes something Seokjin does. She kisses him on the cheek. Actually, she kisses him on the cheek every time she sees him, but it doesn't matter. Seokjin leaned forward and pressed his lips against the soft skin of Taehyung's cheek. 
 
Taehyung's eyes widened as big as an owl and so does the eyes of the rest of them in the room. 
 
"Dude. Are you sure you don't like Tae in a ual way?" Hoseok deadpanned. 
 
Seokjin scratched his head, wondering why everyone looked like they saw a ghost. 
 
"Isn't that what people do when you want to say they're doing a good job?" Seokjin asked and everyone blinked awkwardly. 
 
"Sure..." Yoongi mumbled and lay her head on Hoseok's lap. 
 
"Kim Seokjin!" Taehyung squealed happily and squeezed him into a tight embrace," this is the best day of my life! Quick, what day is it?" 
 
"8th September 2014, 3.46 pm," Jungkook replied and Taehyung nodded seriously. 
 
"What's going on?" Seokjin fidgeted. He didn't understand why everyone was making such a big fuss. 
 
"8th September is officially a Taehyung Holiday," Jimin murmured back. 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
"Jimin," Taehyung mumbled as she happily ate a muffin. 
 
"Hmm?" 
 
"I love muffins." 
 
Jimin rolled her eyes," of course you do. You eat one everyday. If you don't, you start hyperventilating and go bat crazy." 
 
Seriously, it was one of those unexplainable things on the Earth. That was Taehyung's basic diet and she never got fat. Never. She isn't that skinny, but definitely not fat. 
 
"Yeah, I was thinking I should cut down," Taehyung frowned absentmindedly. As soon as Jimin heard that her jaw literally dropped. 
 
"WHAT?!" 
 
"Cut down, you know. I might get fat and, it really isn't healthy," Taehyung shrugged. Jimin couldn't believe her ears. 
 
"But you don't give a about being healthy," Jimin protested. 
 
"Yeah, well, what if one day I grow fat and Seokjin doesn't like me anymore?" Taehyung said a little sadly. 
 
"Does Seokjin even like you in that way..?" 
 
Taehyung stopped dumbly at that question. 
 
"Fine. He doesn't. Then I meant it as friends. What if he likes he less..than a friend," Taehyung seemed rather dejected she had to say that. 
 
Jimin scoffed," you've been eating muffins for twelve years, Taehyung. If you would get fat it would be within that time span. And if Seokjin doesn't like you anymore because you got 'fat', kick him in the balls," Jimin said simply,"but he kissed you on the cheek two weeks ago, Tae. Kinda obvious he has a thing for you." 
 
"Thanks, okay but I'll switch to smaller muffins-- what the heck is that?" 
 
On Seokjin's locker were red written words and the pungent smell of spray paint. 
 
"Go die, Kim Seokjin," Jimin read the words, horrified. 
 
"Who did this," Taehyung growled angrily and clenched her fists until they were white. 
 
"Look, there's a note sticking out of his locker." 
 
"Take it!" 
 
"Tae, that's rude and an invasion to his privacy." 
 
"I don't care!" Taehyung shouted, and Jimin was relieved the hallway was empty except the two of them. Taehyung pulled the note and it slipped out, and she read it hurriedly, eyebrows furrowing. Jimin could practically see the word 'revenge' on Taehyung's face. 
 
"What...the...," Taehyung screeched softly. 
 
"What?" 
 
"Look!" Taehyung shoved the paper in Jimin's face. 
 
"Kim Seokjin, we will never forget the humiliation you caused us at the convention. This is what you deserve," Jimin read out," what's this supposed to mean?" 
 
"I don't know," Taehyung flailed her arms," but what I do know is that I'll find them, and make them eat their in front of everybody!" 
 
"The school convention was that video gaming festival or something two days ago," Jimin stated," Hoseok went, he told me. Maybe he'll know what happened." 
 
"Okay, you ask Hoppie. I'll stay here and clean the locker." Taehyung determinedly tied her messy dirt blonde hair into a ponytail. 
 
"What? Tae, are you serious?" 
 
"Yes," Taehyung said quietly," I can't let Jin see this." 
 
"Fine," Jimin ran off, shouting," take care!" 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Taehyung was just finished cleaning off the last letter when he had to take something from his locker. 
 
"Um, Taehyung, why are you holding a bucket of water and a sponge? And why is my locker wet?" Seokjin asked, walking towards the stuttering girl. 
 
"We-well, y-you see... I'm on..detention duty! And I need to clean this row of lockers." Smooth, Kim Taehyung, she mentally fist pumped. You are friggin smooth. 
 
But she didn't expect Seokjin to roll his sleeves up and take the bucket from her. 
 
"You're a girl for goodness sakes. Let me help you," he mumbled absently. Taehyung would've swooned at his action and his arms, because hot damn those arms with the sleeves rolled up like that. And those shoulder holy --they're the size of China. Okay stop it, Taehyung. Now is the totally wrong situation. 
 
"No! I finished cleaning the others..that's..that's why they're dry, I'm done with the duty," Taehyung snatched back the bucket and gave him a charming, cute grin before scurrying away. 
 
"Taehyung!" She heard Seokjin shout for her and she turned back, her heart thumping when it shouldn't. 
 
"Yeah?" 
 
"You know...could we," Seokjin shrugged," meet at the cafeteria for lunch later?" 
 
Holy . Holy , holy , holy . 
 
"S-sure!" Taehyung weakly smiled, she couldn't control the sudden wave of feels inside her. 
 
"Cool, Hoseok asked us the meet there. See you!" Seokjin waved and he walked off, leaving Taehying gaping at his retreating figure. 
 
Damn it. 
 
 
a/n: embrace the crack.