City Fun

Day by Day

I woke up Gaho was laying on my bed I looked at him and smiled "come on boy lets go. I pat Gaho's head, Gaho stood up and jumpped off my bed I stood up and stretched. I got dressed into a pair of black, leather looking skinny jeans. Then I thres on a T-shirt that was too big for me but I didnt care. 

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen I leaned against the counter and looked out the window it was sunny and warm. That means I'm gonna be in a good mood today. Hopefully. I looked at Gaho "want some food boy?" I asked watching Gaho, Gaho barked "okay boy" I smiled and got his dog food and poored some into a bowl. 

Gaho ate all his food quickly then he ran to the door I grabbed his leash and clipped it onto Gaho's collar. I opened the door and headed out.  

We got to Dream Garden I smelled the air and smiled. People watched as I let Gaho off his leash I looked at the people "you ready boy?" I looked at Gaho. Gaho wagged his tail "go boy!" I yelled. I smiled people started to run out of the the park. The cops were aleready here. 

T.O.P showed up in his corvett he blasted his music, then came Daesung, then Taeyang, then last but not least Seungri. Gaho ran around dream garden he cleared everyone out of the park except the cops. Everyone of us, T.O.P, Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri, and I. Got in Daesungs bed of the truck. 

Then we started to do our thing. Sing. We started singing Tonight. Everyone smiled we loved having random singing outbursts. "Stop the music and slowly get out of the truck" one of the cops said. All of us stopped singing. Gago put his tails between his legs "you are disturbing the peace and quiet." the cop continued, everyone of us got out of the truck. We looked at the cops I looked at each of the guys and nodded. 

We made a run for it T.O.P, Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang took there cars I whistled for Gaho and wee took off running. Six cops got in there cars and chased after T.O.P, Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang. Four other cops ran after me and Gaho I laughed as I ran next to Gaho I looked at the cops behind us but I tripped. "!" I yelled when I hit the ground. Gaho stopped running and faced the cops he growled and barked. "Gaho stop." I said holding my arm the cops caught up to us I was still on the ground. 

"We finally caught you after all these months." One cop said I sighed "Gaho go find the boys" I said. One of the cops grabbed my arms and yanked me up off the ground. "Seriously!" I snapped at the cop. Then we heard wheels screaching on the ground I smiled the cops looked around. Four cars surrounded us I whisteled and Gaho came running to me. "Good boy, Gaho" T.O.P stepped out of his car I smiled at him and he smiled back. The cops looked at him I yanked my arm away from thew cop. I got free "Gaho follow!" I yelled. 

The cops watched me and Gaho run then the cops all ran after me but Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri blocked there path. "I don't think so" Taeyang said the cops stared at him. "get out of are way" one cop said and came in front of all the other cops, it was a girl. I stopped running and turned towards the boys and the cops. The girl was pretty. She winked at me I sighed and walked over to her "boys take Gaho home." I said and walked over the the girl cop. "That's it?" Daesung asked. "Your just gonna give up?" Seungri said and looked at me. "Yeah" I looked at the boys "Gaho go" I said kneeling on the ground. Gaho whimpered but he walked over to T.O.P then everyone got in there cars and left.

The cops took me to the jail it wasnt that bad since the girl was hot. The girl took the handcuffs off of me "go" the cop said "your letting me go? why?" I asked confused. "Because your GD" the cop said "so?" I looked at her. The cop came over to me and held out her hand "I'm Blue" she smiled she had long black hair and bright blue eyes. I shook her hand "nice to meet you" I said "so why are you letting me go?" I asked "because I can't let someone as hot and sweet as you be in jail for no reason." Blue said I still looked at her confused she walked closer to me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me I put my hands on her side and kissed her. She pulled away "now go" she said to me. "take this, it's my card. Call me" I smiled and turned I ran down the jail hallway.

I kept running then I got to T.O.P's appartment I stopped so I could breath. Then I knocked "T.O.P it's me" I heard T.O.P run to the door he unlocked all 3 of the locks he let me in. "How did you get free?" T.O.P asked staring at me. Gaho came running to me I kneeled down and petted Gahos head. Then I looked up at T.O.P. She had a thing for me so she let me free.