Chapter -2 {Flashback starts}

I Just Need Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Siwon And Cho Kyuhyun...

They two are bonded to each other since they were at theirs mothers' womb.Their lovely connection starts growing more and more after they were born.People in their hometown have remarked on their friendly lovely bond as "born to be together".

As their friendship of lovely bond to each other started like that,they never tried their friendship to be faded away and even tried to be tigher and tighter.They were friends despite their different behaviours.

Choi Siwon is handsome,with perfect body figure and owns the physical creatures like that gifted from God.

Everyone can't deny Siwon is all perfect but he is never serious in important matters and never careful and sensible in everything except his best friend.The most worst thing is always solving the problems with fighting.If there are occassion when attacking or fighting in school or streets,everybody did know Siwon will be surely included to get into these fights though he didn't start the fight in the first place.He is also a lazy boy and doesn't want to work anything even though his family does not have enough money to have a comfortable life.

Cho Kyuhyun is cute and beautiful that God knows how the boy can be pretty like that.No one can't be blind to see how beautiful he is,including Siwon.He has a milky skin,and pale yet snow-like complexion and with almond-eyed and brownish curl with honey-scented.

He is a kind of quiet guy and cannot show his true feelings and always willing to sacrifice his ownings for his poor family and his best friend.He can earn to get money by his own since he was high-school young boy.

                                          ◊◊◊

"That girls are so annoying..they all want to be my girlfriends and always clingy to me...but,on hearing that I'm such a trouble-maker and always fight at school or on streets,they already couldn't greet me with just a fake smile...some ran away after finding my family is poor one..seems to be real and genuine at start..but all fake in the end...they really didn't know they are such funny ones..hahahaha...."  said Siwon,walking side by side with Kyuhyun who just finished his part-time job.

"Kyu..you know..you are the genuine one for me..always make sacrifice for me...and comforts me everytime and always understanding and sympathetic towards me..and never underestimate me....you are the real one for me..."  smiling to show his golden dimples towards the one beside him and he said.

"Haha...Hyung...Are you praising me?...and you know me only now?..."   giggling and giving a slight death glare to Siwon and he said and make his lips into a cute pout.He calls Siwon 'hyung' since they were young as his friend is a few months older than him.

"Aww...Kyukyu...my kyukyu...so cute...I'm not praising you at all...Hahaha...don't give another death glare to me..."

"I'm saying about you with deeply all my heart..you are my one and only best friend forever..."  Siwon said,giving Kyuhyun pinch in the cheeks..His heart skips a beat when he just saw the cute more pouty lips of his friend.

"Ahh...it hurts..hyung...why you always pinch my cheeks like that..?...hoonnn.."  ,touching his cheeks with his back hands and Kyuhyun groaned.

"Because my friend is so so cuteeee..haha..and you have to let no one pinch your cheeks except me...Got it!!...!.." 

*pout*

"Don't pout like that whenever I'm absent beside you..You heard...??.." Siwon said and whenever he saw his friend's pouty pink lips,he feels like having butterflies in his stomach and his heart beats are getting irregular.

"Always overact..hmmm..?.." Kyuhyun said.

"Ermmm...hyung..When will you work,hyung..?..I think you should do some work like part-time job as your family is not so comfortable..and you are wasting your time like going from here and there.." Kyuhyun said,in spite of his eager not to force Siwon to do some work,he is worried about Siwon's future.

"Kyu..don't you see I'm working now..I'm working for my beautiful best friend as his bodyguard...Haha..I'm so so happy with that job,nothing do but taking good care of my beautiful Kyu not to let anyone touch him...haha..." Siwon made a grin and like his not serious and sensible behaviour,he didn't realise his friend's words.

"Yahh...Hyung...I'm seriously talking now...you are always like that..never cares of everything I said..." Kyuhyun said,sighing deeply and he feels sad about Siwon's nonserious manner.

"Oh...Kyu..Sorry....Ok ok...I'll surely seriously listen to your words...ok.."  Siwon said and he really knows his friend's suddenly changing behaviour and sad voice in the end of words.

"You know..hyung...we have futures..and our family couldn't provide everything we need and you need to work..hyung..before going to college..."

"But..Kyu..I'm not interested in that part-time job...and how much I get if I work there?...I wanna make a living by earning too much money...like model or actor..hmm?hahaa...." Siwon said back,and laughed

But when he saw his friend's death glare,

"Oops...sorry...I'm seriously talking now...Kyu...I'm not joki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter