Chapter 1

I Just Need Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Heechul is always just like a shadow for Choi Siwon..If he is around the actor or model, no every single image of girl or even young boy wont' get closer to the famous star Choi Siwon ...only Kim Heechul is the one who is the most responsible and for taking care of the actor himself...hmmm..too overacting and too possessive type ..."

"but,it can't be called too overacting if there is something strange and romantic feeling between they two...haha..I can dare say that there must be a serious loving connection between them...huuhuu...I can't help but getting more jealous towards them...too perfect for these two young men..like in heaven match..."

"Kim Heechul seems like the dominant influence in Choi Siwon's life...and the actor though he is very wellknown star,he can only nod his head as a way of saying 'yes' as a sign to Kim Heechul that he is always in total agreement..'

"It's just usual story between the actor and his romantcis ...haha.."

..

..

`~Although I'm just gettng away from that place where my heart is about to explode and bleed if I stay a little longer,I just heard these harsh words between the two reporters' conversation..

Yes...those harsh violent words that get used to me...

Even though I'm getting used to these words since Siwon hyung is well known and there is his great popularity by a lot of people as a model,those words never failed to break my heart into many pieces.

In the middle of many mass media,and press and fans,these words and so many news between Siwon hyung and that Kim Heechul are just obviously comng out.

BUT,No one cannot dare say IS THESE NEWS JUST RUMOUR OR REAL?

HOWEVER,there is a big issue who everyone can't deny ...

It is that whenever,wherever,whatever Siwon hyung exists,that Kim Heechul is just everywhere Siwon hyung figure's existence.

This condition reached into at a certain level like that automatically.

AND It's just me who is the lover of wellknown star Choi Siwon,couldn't help but keeping my mouth shut and just bearing those painful words as I could.

Whatever,The ordinary man and always like best friend or little brother for Siwon hyung is me...,named by Cho Kyuhyun...the one and only lover of Siwon hyung.

I'm just like the man in the street for Siwon hyung , and no one knows how I had to make too much sacrifice for Siwon hyung.

Everyone just apparently knows that loving connection and so-called relationship between Kim Heechul ,the greatest benefactor and the beautiful and perfect gardener and Siwon hyung,..no one knows how much I love my Siwon hyung.`~

..

"Hyung...I love you.."

His tears are shed again and he surely knows that he still need to be bearable with that deep pain in his heart and at present,he can't help but always try his best to choke his tears back whenever he heard these words.

Sighing deeply,blinkng quickly and trying to be in clear look of view as tears filled his eyes,he stepped forward to the bus-stop,

"Ouch..Oohh.."

"Oh My God...I m so sorry..Are you OK?..."

A figure with not so handsome and a little well-built body in a too much hurry knocked me down and I suddenly felt too pan in my wrist.

"ARE YOU BLIND THAT CAN'T SEE A MAN WALKNG?...Ashhhh..MY HAND..."

"Oh...Sorry..Sorry..i m just in a hurry..Sorry.."

"If you don't mind,can you go see the doctor..I'll send you to the clinic not so far from here.."

"No..I'm OK..I can't go to the clinic ,said Kyuhyun and trying to stand on the ground by himself...

"Please..as It is my fault,I have my responsibility to send you doctor,please...and your hand is now bleeding..."

"It hurts a little but,ok..it caused due to your mistake,I'll agree with you...but,you have to pay all clinical charges as it's your fault..."

*wow..he is a little strange..but cute...*

"You don't have to worry about that...I'll surely pay all charges..so,Can we go now?..The clinic is not far from here and I've known the doctor from there.."

"ok...Is the clinic really near from here?..cuz I have to go home back early.."

"yes...don't worry..I'll drive you home.."

"oh..no..I don't mean like that...you don't have to drive me home.."

"-----"

..

..

At the front of the clinic,

"So,now can I drive you home,?.Ermmm...what is your name?..?...My Name is Jung Yunho.."

"Cho Kyuhyun"...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter