U Got Me

Dear diary...

“Hi there” You turned around as someone patted on your shoulder.

 Your eyes widened, cheeks heating up, the flustered look all over your face when you looked at the talk figure standing in front of you “Yu-Yugyeom, yes, hi, uhm what brings you here, uhm, how can I help you… I mean whassup?”

Yugyeom chuckled as he scratched the back of his neck “Y/N, JYP trainee, right?”. As you nod, the boy continued “I saw you standing here staring at the rain for a while already and I’m wondering if you want to sare the umbrella with me, I’m going to the JYP building”

“Wow, like… How do you know my name?” You tried to act normal while screaming from the inside. Your crush knew your name, he called your name. Today was literally the best day ever!

“Don’t you remember? We went to the same middle school together, not to mention the same kindergarten. I’m the boy sitting three desks behind you to be exact” Yugyeom explained.

“Oohhh, it’s you!” You pretended to be surprised as the boy held the umbrella up high, putting an arm around your shoulder before pulling you closer to him.

“Careful, I don’t want you to get wet”.

Dear diary, at last, we’ve met. If only the way from the convenience store to JYP building was endless…