Moonlight

Dear diary...

You almost choked while laughing so hard at Jackson’s silly burping competition with Jaebum, and beside you, Yugyeom, with his seal clap, keeping you company “Hyung, how can you do that? Seriously you gotta teach me!”

“For what, Maknae? Are you gonna impress Yerin with my flawless move?” Jackson teased as the other trainees laughing in response. You were the only one who didn’t seem to be amused by it.

“Stop it, hyung! I told you for the umpteeth time there’s nothing between us!” Yugyeom protested as glancing at you messing with your ramyun bowl.

“Aww~ Listen to what he said guys! Yerin and Yugyeom now become us. How sweet!” Jinyoung chimed in.

You forced a laugh before excusing yourself to leave the table. Listening to this kind of story from the girl dorm to the practice room is enough, now even the dinner too? You disheveled your hair as plopping on the swing on the balcony. As you observed the sky shining with many stars, an earphone was plugged into your ear and the melody of your favorite song was played.

You turned to your left as Yugyeom leaned back, hand placing behind his head “Ahhh, this is relaxing, right? What do you think about the song? It’s my favorite”

“What?! It’s mine, too” You beamed as singing along with the music “Dinner finishes?”

“Nehh, Yerin has just come back from her schedule so they’re planning for a second round” Yugyeom replied.

“If Yerin is inside, shouldn’t you be there too? Such a close relationship you have” You turned down your voice in the last sentence.

“Actually, Y/N-ah I have something to tell you” As the boy was about to talk, Bambam suddenly appeared, dragging you two in to be the honor judges for another game the HongKong boy invented.

Dear diary, it’s definitely destiny, even our taste of music is similar. But what is he going to say? And Yerin, what does she think about Yugyeom?